Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc (9341 Views)

Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty / Birthday Mates Of 25th April... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by kingarizona(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hello Nairalander...

Firstly I want to wish you guys a Merry christmas and a prosperous New year in advance. I really don't know were to post this but I think this the right place if I'm not wrong.
I was watching news and I came across the tragic event that happened at St Theresa catholic church Madalla, suleja Niger state killing at least 32 people and 52 others injured.

So its by our power that we are alive to see another or we are better than those people that died and got injured at st theresa catholic church Madalla, but its by the grace of God

So as we celebrate our Christmas let's remember the souls lost on this day 2 years...

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace AMEN!!!

Hail mary full of Grace, na me be thisshockedshockedshocked
I made the front page, another great achievement on Nairaland smileysmileysmiley

One of my happiest day on Nairaland, I think this ma Christmas gift from SEUN gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by kingarizona(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pictures

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by kingarizona(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
More

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by kingarizona(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mastermind

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by mcevans1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
cry
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
[size=24pt]WE MUST DESTROY FOREIGN RELIGION!

LET US NOT FORGET, CHRISTIANITY GAVE BIRTH TO ISLAM![/size]

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
May The Gods guide the souls of the dead to the abode of the ancestors.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by IAMBREEZY: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
May their souls rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by devigblegble: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oro di hmmmm
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Domwiz4all(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
It is two years now. May the soul of departed rest in peace. Amen.
Cudnt help shading tears wen i was comin bak from church dis mornin.cant stil fathom out why sum pple can have a stony heart

3 Likes

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by ashhascash: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
RIP to the dead.
Pls fellow christains let watch nd pray nd also be security conscious.
Merry Christmas evry1.

2 Likes

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Vicjay1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
hmmm. lord please help us this xmas period

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by momodub: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Akshow: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

stop being a nuisance.

7 Likes

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Meringe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
That's the price of martyrdom!!!

Sleep on, saints.

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by akereconfi: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
my heart felt condolence
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Goddex: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
[size=16pt]It's 2yrs remembrance.
May their soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Meringe(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
That's the price of martyrdom!!!

Sleep on saints.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Akpan107(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Na 2 Years now, not 1.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Man20(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
U people like putting all that burden on muslim.weda u like it or not Islam is going to stay till the day of resurrection.RIP TO THE VICTIMS

2 Likes

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Smily202(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Attention seeker...

May the soul of the departed ....Rest in Peace
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by adezjamz(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
RIP.

Guess its over one year. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Yucee55(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
He is alive: Those he killed are dead and gone. Where lies Justice?
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Davo93(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
How i wish that animal in human skin(Kabiru Sokoto) was sentenced to death by public execution,.. undecided

Anywa, RIP to the innocent dead!

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by jossysmart86: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eternal rest grant to them oh LORD
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by gidjah(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Its 2 yrs now, use to visit that church and site rtegularly till date , such dastartdly. Act from demon possesed bigots.May their soul Rest in Peace
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by knockturnal(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
RIP to the dead
My condolence to the survivers and relatives
God punish una to the active n covert perpatrators
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Man20(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

who told u dat story and i want you to prove it
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Amadioha123(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Safety tip!
Avoid crowded place this season
Pray in isolation
Watch and pray

Remember only the living can worship God.
Do have a nice day. Courtesy fidelity bank plc.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
R.i.p Great martyr's.
Fucck bokoharam
Bleep kabiru sokoto
death to all bokoharmites
longlive federal rupblic of nigeria
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
may God grant them peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Transfer Service To Nigeria Suspended By CBN / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / Okada Riders Now Ply Oshodi-Apapa, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Unhindered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.