Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Victory Song. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Victory Song. (504 Views)

Lady Begins Trek From Kaduna To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory . / OMG: Prostitutes In Nigeria Declare 3-day Free Sex To Celebrate Buhari Victory / Party On Romance For Buhari Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Victory Song. by lovingsoul(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is a new song; get me the trumpet let me blow out the sweet tunes from the core of my soul. Joy and happiness is all that stares at me right now. The battle has been won, the present may not know the magnitude of this victory, but posterity will come suddenly to bask in the euphoria of the after effect. The choir of the world cannot sing this song; only a joyful heart can feel the vibe and hear the subtle but real tune of this victory song.

The lips and tongue i beckon on you to come together as one; unite like the united nation, so that the whole nation can feel what is going on inside the heart of the victorious. Like a child with a new toy, my heart sings a new song, at the presence of victory. How the success came is really a tale for another day, it will be told by time, for now all we need do is to get up on our feet and dance to the victory song.

It has no pattern, just let your spirit take you there, don’t ask where, just follow like a helpless slave in captivity. Everywhere is covered in a thick but chilling fog, the atmosphere is jumping at the sound of this glorious tune, the trees are shaking, the leaves are moving side to side, even the birds are flapping and clapping their wings, who then are you not to catch this ever blazing and mind blowing feeling. Words can do no justice, let your feet and your soul do the talking, let them jump and leap for joy, like a happy frog.

The sad and lonely may not hear the song, they look on in total surprise, and they question our sanity every day because the reason for our dancing remains a mystery to them. They keep asking where the music is, and we tell them, search deep down into your souls and you will hear the victory song. It plays on in every heart that refuses to be brought down by the things around.

Listen to this song and your joy will live long, like a tall mahogany tree. Dj play on, let the beat hit my heart, slap the tune on me, serenade my spirit with this crazy feeling, this victory song is sweet and creamy, let’s all sing on.

(1) (Reply)

Who Spend More? / Frendship 4women Whatsup India / Is Abstinence From Pre-marital Sex Really Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.