Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! (40755 Views)

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by IamDebola: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Le struggle for traffic on some st.up.id free hosted blog!.

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Richiy(f): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Who told you that?

I am Pagan. Not Atheist.

I worship GODS.

Not jewish men.
emm...sorry o...which 'gods'?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Deiok(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
I dont like the song anyway.
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by poohnahnee: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
@op: secure ur dad too ooo. u might not be a video producer bt op on NL
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Those are pictures of two families wiped out in the Dana Air crash of June 2012.Can you please identify the satanic influence the families were under.Making superstitious excuses for the economic abyss and social dislocation will further exacerbate the upheavals in the country.

angry angry

Why did you have to bring their pictures into this Don't they deserve rest and respect

angry angry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
poohnahnee: @op: secure ur dad too ooo. u might not be a video producer bt op on NL

Secure yours too angry angry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by cole265(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wonder why some ppLe brain just go a waire...
lomprico: Op! Wetin u want make we con do na?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
All the gurls dem de lick banana, all boys dem de shop akara. Oya make we de dance skelewu, skelewu, skelewu, skelelelelelewu. I de laugh oh! Wer d link nah?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Richiy:
emm...sorry o...which 'gods'?

Gods like Sarkin Isoki, Mayaalli, Bagiro, Kuure, etc.
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Gods like Sarkin Isoki, Mayaalli, Bagiro, Kuure, etc.

angryangry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Francis Diote: All the gurls dem de lick banana, all boys dem de shop akara. Oya make we de dance skelewu, skelewu, skelewu, skelelelelelewu. I de laugh oh! Wer d link nah?

Na so Dem Sing Am angryangry

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Revolva(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
MissYuzedo: Music video directors Sesan Ogunro and Moe Musa
lost their dads early morning today and yesterday
respectively.
As you must have read by now, Sesan's dad, Sesan
Ogunro Snr was shot point blank by armed robbers
as he returned from his church's Christmas
Carol yesterday with his family - kids and grand
kids.
He was rushed to the hospital, only to die later on.
Moe Musa's dad died after a horrific gas explosion in
his kitchen, here in Lagos.

This is happening after both artistes shot the Skelewu music video... Can u guys see what am seeing

SoURCE

Wow thanks mod!
Meanwhile you can also VIEW THE PICTURE OF THE WORST CHRISTMAS CAKE HERE HERE

you are an epitome of ignorance....na mumu go baptise you till eternity

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
end time things
ff on twitter @ifetoyosiazeez nd ama ff bck
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by BCELLS(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Its very true,I just verified from an impeccable source.Davido is really bugged as we speak.
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by NaLaugh: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
MissYuzedo: Music video directors Sesan Ogunro and Moe Musa
lost their dads early morning today and yesterday
respectively.
As you must have read by now, Sesan's dad, Sesan
Ogunro Snr was shot point blank by armed robbers
as he returned from his church's Christmas
Carol yesterday with his family - kids and grand
kids.
He was rushed to the hospital, only to die later on.
Moe Musa's dad died after a horrific gas explosion in
his kitchen, here in Lagos.

This is happening after both artistes shot the Skelewu music video... Can u guys see what am seeing

SoURCE

Wow thanks mod!
Meanwhile you can also VIEW THE PICTURE OF THE WORST CHRISTMAS CAKE HERE HERE

Hello There!.. will you be so kind as to wrap some of whatever you're smoking in a nice little christmas package, and send it to me?
I would really appreciate it. Much Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by simdam500(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Is d op high on sumtin... U just wana ruin ma dude market

#Teamskelewu
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by 3kay945(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
No wonder, i keep wondering why and how I just love that skelewu video cool
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by macof(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Teeklef:
duro na,se ori e buru ni,abi ko fe ye o ni?,omo ale jati jati.
ori e gan gan lo ti daru, o de n pe eyan ni omo ale, nigba ti iwo gan je omo ale.
Eru lasan angry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Salmoneus(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
That is very sad, real sad, but why blame skelewu? why not Christmas?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by macof(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mannylex:

I think you are simply a compound føøl since you can't leave my religion and mind your frigging business, rubbish!

Do u and your people leave his religion?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Afrok(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
@ op really? Well Davido don make him money from d track already, Satan can go nd queue for another track if he (Satan) dey make music. This argument is INVALID.

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Teeklef(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
macof:
ori e gan gan lo ti daru, o de n pe eyan ni omo ale, nigba ti iwo gan je omo ale.
Eru lasan angry
aye e ma baje ni,u dis idiot,am i talking 2 u or did i ask u 2 quote me,if u no want make thunder fire dat ur stewpid yansh dont ever quote me in ur life again..........oloshi,abori bi e n nakuku soke
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by pweetixandy: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze: embarassed
nOOOOO!
M a nUn!
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by PrinceGashon: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy: is davido still aliVe?

help me ask oo![color=#006600][/color] shocked

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by fattbabakay(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
UDC!!!...juz a day-to-day co-incidence nd a bored attention seeker has alredi taken it 2 d head...E tall ooo

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by fattbabakay(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
macof:
Eru lasan angry
u cnt speak in Englishif YES,diz palce isn't meant 4 u...go 2 SABO!!!

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by macof(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Teeklef:
aye e ma baje ni,u dis idiot,am i talking 2 u or did i ask u 2 quote me,if u no want make thunder fire dat ur stewpid yansh dont ever quote me in ur life again..........oloshi,abori bi e n nakuku soke

Mo ti mo pe ori buruku lo gbe wa s'aye, olosi, oni ranu omo jati jati, eru iku awon isreli
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by fattbabakay(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
No mata wot lingers,,,,SKELEWU all d way!!!

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy:
nOOOOO!
M a nUn!

angryangry So U Want To brake my Hat? angryangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.