Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Subscribe To Glo Always Micro(350mb) On My Android,only Whatsapp And Bbm Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscribe To Glo Always Micro(350mb) On My Android,only Whatsapp And Bbm Working (2710 Views)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe To Glo Always Micro(350mb) On My Android,only Whatsapp And Bbm Working by idsamoo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pls help dear nairalanders,i subscribed to glo always micro (350mb ) on my android device bt my browsers and playstore has not been loading.i have changed the apn to all glo possible apn settings ,none has made them work,,pls any suggestions for solution .thanks geeks!!!!!

Update:

Solved...I selected default settings,n all applications started working.
Re: Subscribe To Glo Always Micro(350mb) On My Android,only Whatsapp And Bbm Working by idsamoo(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Noo solution!! Does it mean have entered glo one chance this time!
Re: Subscribe To Glo Always Micro(350mb) On My Android,only Whatsapp And Bbm Working by StephenJoseph(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help Don't Know Which Phone To Buy / Android Phones Under 20,000 Naira To 30,000 Naira With Massive Battery. / Tecno PS3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.