Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland (28325 Views)

Confession: ‘i’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad…’ / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Luxiana19(f): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hi Nlanders! Season's greetings y'all.

I want to share what happened just yesterday with u guys.

My friend and I are on Nairaland and we know each others usernames. Well ystdae she was spending Christmas Eve with her boyfriend at his house. Her bfs mum sent him on an errand while she waited for him at home. They were actually using the family computer to watch a movie together before he left so she was alone with the computer after he left. She decided to pause the movie for him and browse through nairaland instead.

Someone was logged into nairaland on the computer. She knew he wasn't the one because she'd asked him before and he said just wanted to sign up one of these days.

Anyway she identified the owner of the profile to be her boyfriend's dad. The username was soo familiar so she went back to her fone and logged into NL politics section.

Lo and behold, she and that username (bf's dad) had once disagreed over something on a thread which had actually blown over to become a full fledged war with name calling and everything.

She traded insults with her bfs dad unknowingly.

Immediately, she called me because her brain just shut down then. I just told her to turn off the system and give her bf's a big excuse and run!!

Right now, she doesn't know to look at her bf's dad without cringing inwardly.

she asked me to post this with my account cuz if she does with hers, her bf's dad may recognize her.

What should she do?

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nothing.

63 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Luxiana19(f): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
vickyO: Nothing.

There's the guilty conscience factor....

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
You need not agree with everything about someone to live peaceably with them.

9 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Simple! Let her tell her boyfriend's dad that the username that insulted him sometime ago on the politics section was hers. . .that's a faster way to keep her mouth shut.
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Option 2
She should accept the fact that it was done on a faceless forum and she at that time was oblivious of his real identity.

OR

Option 3
If she remains troubled, tell her to confess her mistake and I believe the man should be mature enough to handle the little issue cause of option 2; it wouldn't have happened if she knew he was the one. Why? Because cringing inwardly shows a big sign of respect.

5 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by chymystique(f): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
IMO she shld de-activate her account sharp sharp..

13 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
chymystique: IMO she shld de-activate her account sharp sharp..

For wetin na??
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by azyaq(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Let her tell her bf n the̶̲̥̅̊ bf inturns tell the̶̲̥̅̊ dad n case close

4 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by ednut1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
superstory

36 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by chymystique(f): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
vickyO:

For wetin na??

Cos dts ma opinion cool

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by ZeinabBadawi: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2013

3 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
chymystique:

Cos dts ma opinion cool

I respect it but I don't agree with it.
It's a little too far-fetched.
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Same old shït, just a different poster... undecided

37 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by HarryPotter22: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
How about telling her to PM her bf's dad and apologise without revealing her identity. Then become friends with him and later reveal her identity.

31 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Luxiana19(f): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Harry_Potter22: How about telling her to PM her bf's dad and apologise without revealing her identity. Then become friends with him and later reveal her identity.

Brilliant!!!!! Thankyou wink We had not thought this far.. smh for us..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Luxiana19(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
chymystique: IMO she shld de-activate her account sharp sharp..

Ahhh,, shez been on nl for a few yrs nau.. all her posts and the memories attached to them... thanks tho
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Harry_Potter22: How about telling her to PM her bf's dad and apologise without revealing her identity. Then become friends with him and later reveal her identity.

Your level of reasoning is beautiful....

9 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by rill: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Cool story sis....
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Luxiana19(f): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
vickyO: Option 2
She should accept the fact that it was done on a faceless forum and she at that time was oblivious of his real identity.

OR

Option 3
If she remains troubled, tell her to confess her mistake and I believe the man should be mature enough to handle the little issue cause of option 2; it wouldn't have happened if she knew he was the one. Why? Because cringing inwardly shows a big sign of respect.

I guess so, ur right
Thank youwink
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Luxiana19(f): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Khalessi: Same old shït, just a different poster... undecided

Not worth it
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hmmmm, I thought I have seen this thread about 2 years ago on this same LAND.

Make all of una dey jonze for here o!

7 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by HarryPotter22: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Luxiana19:

Brilliant!!!!! Thankyou wink We had not thought this far.. smh for us..

Glad to be of help.

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by njuwo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is to tell you that Nairaland is just like a movie with film tricks(unreal scenes). What some users do here, they might not be doing it in real life. Conclusion: People like Bin Gbagbo, Andyblaze and co might not be mad in real life afterall.

5 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by jhidey08(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
And hw sure aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u dat her bf's father isn't reading dis?
Me I don't av any advice 4 her o, cos pple av given u all d things I would av told u.
Though dis post isn't true bt NL ladies shld learn 4rm dis, some aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ too harsh.

6 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Luxiana19:
I guess so, ur right
Thank youwink

You're welcome...

Go with Harry Potter's advice, it's better.

2 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by njuwo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
She Traded Insults With Her Bf's Dad. Why didn't the Bf's Dad buy the insult na? Is not easy to trade insult without selling o

9 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
njuwo: She Traded Insults With Her Bf's Dad. Why didn't the Bf's Dad buy the insult na? Is not easy to trade insult without selling o

angry angry
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by skyscraperTM(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Recycled old stale fake story...Mcheeew...

2 Likes

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Obiagu1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is what you get when you have a big mouth.

One day you'll curse your boss unknowingly only to be sacked the next day.
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by vickyO(f): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Obiagu1: This is what you get when you have a big mouth.

One day you'll curse your boss unknowingly only to be sacked the next day.

So the man's mouth is what, massive?

A failed attempt at mockery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.