Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic (3632 Views)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by collynzo2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
segun which state are you from?
Lagos of course.

3 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by cashkid18(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lagos state,dts wia all yaribas are frm sad sad

8 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ba7man(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
ketoprofen:

Go to Enugu nah.
over to u, is there anyone like that in Yoruba land?
Why don't you guys like displaying pics of the S.E then??

I've not seen much spectacular pics so far.

I'll make sure i take a trip soon
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
i am from oyo state and my home town is ogbomosho where is school(lautech). Go to my state and see development. Apc has done a great job like they are doing in every of their base.

I know ur motive of asking that question. I was born and raised in lagos. We yorubas see every yorubaland as home unlike you clannish people who discriminate eachother where an awka man doesnt accommodate the ideas of an nnewi man.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by redsun(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chrismas decorations and street lights seem to be the only things that are lit up.The surrounding houses seem in darkness.Or they office buildings?

Why waste megawatts of electricity on christmas lights while tHe houses are in darkness?Foo'lis,h ini't?

3 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by cashkid18(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
ba7man: Why don't you guys like displaying pics of the S.E then??

one of d longest thread on nl ''Enugu pride of d east''has lots of pics showin d beauty of enugu,u can go there n enjoy urself..u can as well go to skyscrapercity.com.youtube n search for any eastern city n see for urself

3 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by papannamdi1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Brimmie:
Nnamdi is better off as an orphan! undecided
my wife tells me dat too,
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
cashkid18: lagos state,dts wia all yaribas are frm sad sad
why are u guys jealous of lagos? I thought aba was japan of africa? E no do una?

You guys wish u had a place like lagos in alaigbo. Dont worry, ifesinachi buses will be transporting ibo jobless youth to lagos by january cos we need more pure water and caprisonne sellers in traffic and by december they will be deported as destitutes.

Enugu, the crime capital of the world.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by cashkid18(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: why are u guys jealous of lagos? I thought aba was japan of africa? E no do una?

You guys wish u had a place like lagos in alaigbo. Dont worry, ifesinachi buses will be transporting ibo jobless youth to lagos by january cos we need more pure water and caprisonne sellers in traffic and by december they will be deported as destitutes.

no one is jealous of lagos,infact onetin abt d igbos is dt they are neva jealous of oda peoples sucess dts y u c them progressin.my problem wit d yaribas is dt most of them kips claimin dt they are frm lagos state wic they are nt frm as a result of lagos state bein d only developed state in d entire sw..
On d issue of enugu bein d crime capital,everybody knows dt dt rubish was jst a media propaganda spread on d internet by jobless journalists jst to mak Enugu luk unsafe for reasons best known to them..
Enugu is one of state with d lowest crime rate in nig..

4 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^^The yorubas dat claim lagos only do dat to tell u where they are based or grew up in, not where they originated from i.e state of origin.

Ibos dat return to alaigbo every xmas do boast to d alaigbo bush boys about how civilized they are just cos they've seen lagos.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by cashkid18(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: ^^^The yorubas dat claim lagos only do dat to tell u where they are based or grew up in, not where they originated from i.e state of origin.

Ibos dat return to alaigbo every xmas do boast to d alaigbo bush boys about how civilized they are just cos they've seen lagos.
rubbish!!!i went to faderal govt college n i had lots of yaribas classmates who kips dening their state of origin especially those ones frm oyo n osun state..they kip sayin dt they are frm lagos state,even d ones on nl are doin d same..u pple shud for once stp claimin lagos state,i knw dt lagos state is d only state in sw dt is developed bt dt does mean dt every Yoruba pesin shud be denin his or her state of origin simply bcuz oda
Segeggs: ^^^The yorubas dat claim lagos only do dat to tell u where they are based or grew up in, not where they originated from i.e state of origin.

rubbish!!!i went to faderal govt college n i had lots of yaribas classmates who kips dening their state of origin especially those ones frm oyo n osun state..they kip sayin dt they are frm lagos state,even d ones on nl are doin d same..u pple shud for once stp claimin lagos state,i knw dt lagos state is d only state in sw dt is developed bt dt does mean dt every Yoruba pesin shud be denin his or her state of origin simply bcuz oda

rubbish!!!i went to faderal govt college n i had lots of yaribas classmates who kips dening their state of origin especially those ones frm oyo n osun state..they kip sayin dt they are frm lagos state,even d ones on nl are doin d same..u pple shud for once stp claimin lagos state,i knw dt lagos state is d only state in sw dt is developed bt dt does mean dt every Yoruba pesin shud be denin his or her state of origin simply bcuz oda Yoruba states are slums.
U wont see an igbo pesin denin his state of origin even if his state is d least developed state in d country.yaribas shud stp sufferin frm inferiority complex for once!!

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by babseg(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
cashkid18: no one is jealous of lagos,infact onetin abt d igbos is dt they are neva jealous of oda peoples sucess dts y u c them progressin.my problem wit d yaribas is dt most of them kips claimin dt they are frm lagos state wic they are nt frm as a result of lagos state bein d only developed state in d entire sw..
On d issue of enugu bein d crime capital,everybody knows dt dt rubish was jst a media propaganda spread on d internet by jobless journalists jst to mak Enugu luk unsafe for reasons best known to them..
Enugu is one of state with d lowest crime rate in nig..

u this kid should keep quite. Where did you hear that the igbos never jealous.

When you igbos go to various villages during Xmas period and you found out that your friend has got this latest car and a nice house. Is it not jealousy that makes the igbos go into crime that gives Nigeria a bad name.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by cashkid18(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
babseg:

u this kid should keep quite. Where did you hear that the igbos never jealous.

When you igbos go to various villages during Xmas period and you found out that your friend has got this latest car and a nice house. Is it not jealousy that makes the igbos go into crime that gives Nigeria a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by Brimmie(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2013
cashkid18: ......
You this efulefu of a son.. Come back to Politics section when you clock 20.. at least.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: at enugu, the crime capital of the world? Criminals would have stolen the wire overnite.

Why is ordinary christmas light giving igbo smoking people headache and diarhea?

Enugu, crime capital?
end of discussion biko
U think I have that type of time

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
ba7man: Why don't you guys like displaying pics of the S.E then??

Owerri has a thread with pix
Enugu has a thread
Abakiliki has a thread
Onitsha has diff threads
Ibadan has no thread
Ekiti had no thread
Abeokuta had no thread
osogbo has no thread
bia, what is going on?

7 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: why are u guys jealous of lagos? I thought aba was japan of africa? E no do una?

nobody is seeing Lagos as Yoruba land sef.
of d three major tribes, yorubas has the least ventures in Lagos except on ajegunle and like slums. .
where exactly do u ppl acquire properties in the world?
I smell poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

nobody is seeing Lagos as Yoruba land sef.
of d three major tribes, yorubas has the least ventures in Lagos except on ajegunle and like slums. .
where exactly do u ppl acquire properties in the world?
I smell poverty.
its very obvious you've never been to lagos. Make sure you board the next ifesinachi bus to lagos cos we need more caprisonne sellers in traffic.

NB#

make sure you dont boast too much to your alaigbo bush friends about going to lagos cos you might get deported back as a destitute.

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by eaglechild: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Why all the noise?

Lagos belongs to nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by agbameta: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild: Why all the noise?

Lagos belongs to nobody.

What else is new ? You villagers with your delusions

Shebi you own your village, do you have any Christmas decoration like this in any of your villages combined?

Of course you can not even considering the fact that you religious bigots claim you are all Christians and you have Christian governors

You've replaced such glorious displays and colorful christmas celebration with needless hate, anger, bitterness and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: its very obvious you've never been to lagos. Make sure you board the next ifesinachi bus to lagos cos we need more caprisonne sellers in traffic.

NB#

make sure you dont boast too much to your alaigbo bush friends about going to lagos cos you might get deported back as a destitute.

Stop telling g me abt Lagos, when I was there I didn't feel like am in a yorubaland anything.
Please tell me abt Oyo, ondo etc.
These are the yorubalands I know.
most yorubas in Lagos are not indigenes and they feel same way as the rest of non indigenes

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
agbameta:

What else is new ? You villagers with your delusions

Shebi you own your village, do you have any Christmas decoration like this in any of your villages combined?

Of course you can not even considering the fact that you religious bigots claim you are all Christians and you have Christian governors

You've replaced such glorious displays and colorful christmas celebration with needless hate, anger, bitterness and bigotry.

Are there xmaz tree decorations in Oyo, ondo, osun, ekiti?
Show us pictures a d create ur threads for once

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Segeggs: its very obvious you've never been to lagos. Make sure you board the next ifesinachi bus to lagos cos we need more caprisonne sellers in traffic.

NB#

So there is caprisonne biz to do and many of ur ppl are going into begging, touting and omo onile life?
laziness is more dangerous that HIV

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by agbameta: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

Are there xmaz tree decorations in Oyo, ondo, osun, ekiti?
Show us pictures a d create ur threads for once

I don't entertain ignorant village nuisance like you and your kind.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
agbameta:

I don't entertain ignorant village nuisance like you and your kind.

u mean u could ask me whether there are Xmas tree tnz in igboland but will freak out when I ask u same abt Yorubaland?
Duh

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by agbameta: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

u mean u could ask me whether there are Xmas tree tnz in igboland but will freak out when I ask u same abt Yorubaland?
Duh

There is Christmas tree in Yorubaland where the governor is a Muslim as depicted in this thread. The question is, where is the Christmas decoration in your christian villages..?

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by dahfweshdude69: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
see Wetyn ordinary Xmas tree Don cause.. and I wonder y some Fools are complaining... if you don't like it, y not go back 2 ur state... for Christ sake ,it is just a Christmas tree....Smh

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by ketoprofen(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
agbameta:

There is Christmas tree in Yorubaland where the governor is a Muslim as depicted in this thread. The question is, where is the Christmas decoration in your christian villages..?

where are they in the Yoruba villages?

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by agbameta: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

where are they in the Yoruba villages?

Lagos state, olodo villager.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by M17: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
agbameta:

NINCOMPOOP AGBALAGBA FOOL . Retarded , saliva falling down from your retarded primitive looking mouth . Go back to your mud estate .fool.
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by M17: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
agbameta: Eko o ni baje o...

Stop showing Huge Nigerian metropolitan built by both national and international Investor .

Show the picture's of your own native snake hunter village . You can't be serious or do you ?

agbakuku .
Re: Merry Xmass From Lagos With Pic by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Even Christmas decorations courtesy of Zenith Bank on Ajose Adeogun now have the capacity to provoke ethnic wars.

Oh, my days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. / Under My Government, Prices Were Not Out Of Control – Goodluck / How Buhari Will Win 2019 Polls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.