Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? (26804 Views)

MTN N300 For 3GB Internet Data Plan Is Out / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by ncpat(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Please I want to know if anyone in the house has subscribed to the etisalat N1,000 for 3GB and if the subscription is still working probably from 22nd Dec. till date because I have two friends of mine which I helped to subscribed recently and it was not working as the N100 15mb does not add up to the 3072mb to give you 3087mb any more.

If you subscribed recently and yours is working, kindly drop your date of superscription e.g mine is still working but my date of subscription was 14th December.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by cousym11(m): 12:57am On Dec 26, 2013
those the code still works. cos it has stop working for new subscription but if ur data plan hasn't expire you can still browse but can subscribe again.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nocojp: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2013
mine is working 2dec
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Mobi47(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2013
that thing no de work for java phone and modem o. My 1000 naira just went like that. It is only the 15mb that worked o. The 3gig is just wasting.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2013
not working. did it yesterday it stops after 15mb.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by stonemind(f): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2013
??
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by EdidiongEkong(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Still working bro.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Leyqute(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Edidiong Ekong: Still working bro.

new subscriptns too?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by sEGXY2(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2013
the last time I tried I got 200mb instead of 3gb

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Stale news. It'd been confirmed on the other thread that it doesn't work anymore. My 3GIG is still languishing in my etisalat line.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by LilBRightTMc(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Mine is still working
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by karmaleon: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Nairaland seem to be on a mission to sabotage Etisalat network...

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by BUSHHUNTER: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2013
And Etisalat qo qimme d 3Gig
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by caslord(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2013
No more working I guess + Front page things
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by satowind(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2013
@op pay and browse u are bigger dan cheat. If u can afford an android den u sure as hell suppose to afford its plans #bigmanbigtrouble unless u are using a tecno.
Happy boxing days my fans.

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by funshybam(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Didnt work on my side too..... suscribed twice on sunday to the 15mb....my 3GB just dey look me in 3D sad

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by dljbd1(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2013
if you've not exhausted urs keep browsing bt once exhausted dnt bother resubscribing. it's been blocked. even toppin up doesnt work
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by buoye1(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
Corruption everywhere...Later they ll blame GEJ 4 our problem nt knowing they are......do d ryt thin

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by piratedcopy(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
etisalat should open this thing back now. Boys can't be paying 3k for chicken mb now

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by sorextee(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
still working. coolstill working.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by dljbd1(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
satowind: @op pay and browse u are bigger dan cheat. If u can afford an android den u sure as hell suppose to afford its plans #bigmanbigtrouble unless u are using a tecno.
see this fowl

49 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by 1stola: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2013
How i got my 1k back yesterday..
sense good oooo

Dear Etisalat
It is with deep annoyance that I write you this email. I want say that
sometimes, I regret choosing to use your network because, I find it
difficult to point out how helpful using your network has been to my
life.
The purpose of writing you this email is to let you know that I feel
'scammed' by the way my call credits has been deducted without me getting any value for my money.
I want to also say that I feel your customer care service is the WORST
among others. This shows how incompetent your network is. Imagine
calling to make a complain and you are kept on hold for over an hour
and only for you people to just hang up automatically displaying
'number barred'. This is very silly. Another thing when the call is
even picked up, one doesn't get solutions to the problems that one
make complain about.
On the 23th of December 2013, I recharged my line 081********* with the
total on N1000 just because I planned to subscribe for your blackberry
plan which I learnt was charged for N1000. Immediately I recharged,
N100 was deducted automatically without my consent for blackberry
day.... I had to recharge another N200 to complete for what I planned
to do. When I subscribe for the plan by failing *499*3#, N1000 and I
got a message saying that I am on the blackberry monthly plan which
will expire by 23rd of Jan 2014 and that I have data of 3072mb and
that if it doesn't start to work in 30 minutes, I should remove the
battery of my phone and reinsert it.
After about 1 hour and all instructions has been carried out, I found
out that I was still not able to brows so, I decided to call your
customer care which took me about 4 hours to get your attentions.
The lady I firstly spoke asked me the model of my phone and I told her
it is BlackBerry 9630 and the response I got was that 'Etisalat sim
can't work on that type of phone' and I was like why? I have used
other sim on this phone and it worked perfectly, why won't Etisalat
work?
What is annoying as I write now is that, why will Etisalat deduct my
money in the first place when they knew that there sim won't work on my
phone
Please Etisalat, I want a refund. The total amount that has been
deducted from my sim now without any use is N1200.
I have taking time to complain to your customer care agents and I was
promised that my money will be refunded in 24 hours but yet, I have
not seen anything.

Response from etisalat....

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Etisalat Nigeria thank you for taking this time out to contact us with your complaint.

Our goal is to provide the best possible customer experience.

Kindly be informed that the issue has been forwarded to the resolver team for thorough investigation and prompt resolution.

Please be assured that you will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Thank you for choosing Etisalat.

For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the following channels:
V E-mail - care@etisalat.com.ng
V Internet - www.etisalat.com.ng
V Etisalat Call Center ? 200
Tweet us on                    - @0809ja_support
Chat with a live agent on ? www.etisalat.com.ng

Yours Sincerely,
Chinonye  
For: Etisalat Nigeria

THE 1K MESSAGE

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Etisalat Nigeria thank you for taking this time out to contact us with your mail.

Our goal is to provide the best possible customer experience.

Please be informed that you subscribed to the Blackberry 10 mid daily tariff plan which costs 100 Naira. You were charged for the two days in which the service was automatically renewed; hence, the reason for the deduction of 200 Naira which we are unable to refund.

However, due to the incompatibility of your Blackberry device on the Etisalat Blackberry platform, your line will be refunded with 1000 Naira as soon as possible.

Kindly exercise a little more patience. You will be notified as soon as the refund is done.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing Etisalat.

For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the following channels:
V E-mail - care@etisalat.com.ng
V Internet - www.etisalat.com.ng
V Etisalat Call Center ? 200
Tweet us on                    - @0809ja_support
Chat with a live agent on ? www.etisalat.com.ng

Yours Sincerely,
Sarah   
For: Etisalat Nigeria

THE SENSE BE SAY
NA HTC ONE ANDROID PHONE I DEY USE..

24 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Sknda(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2013
A wonderful daily morning devotional for You. www.gospelshower..com
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
cousym11: those the code still works. cos it has stop working for new subscription but if ur data plan hasn't expire you can still browse but can subscribe again.
what?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by adebayo201: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2013
satowind: @op pay and browse u are bigger dan cheat. If u can afford an android den u sure as hell suppose to afford its plans #bigmanbigtrouble unless u are using a tecno.

1.u must be high on something! who told you he's not paying for the data plan! abi 1k na paper?!

2. it seems u r a newbie here Cos u v been posting ur pinchure with every posts of Urs since!

3. it's only the pinchure u gt!

20 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by bolaji3071(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] coolMine is still workin,n my sub date was on 5 december! coolMine is still workin,n my sub date was on 5 december!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by jgatherer(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2013
E no dey work o,me self do am on tuesday o,3gb just turn mario for there ni.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by philtrum(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2013
buoye1: Corruption everywhere...Later they ll blame GEJ 4 our problem nt knowing they are......do d ryt thin

see another fowl

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by candor4(f): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2013
dl_jbd: see this fowl

He is nt a fowl he is just telling you d truth..................If u can afford d big phone u can afford d subscription money..............simple truth

9 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by benny4wax(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2013
buoye1: Corruption everywhere...Later they ll blame GEJ 4 our problem nt knowing they are......do d ryt thin
u miss road

Follow me and get followed back........
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by philtrum(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2013
adebayo201:

1.u must be high on something! who told you he's not paying for the data plan! abi 1k na paper?!

2. it seems u r a newbie here Cos u v been posting ur pinchure with every posts of Urs since!

3. it's only the pinchure u gt!

lwkm......the guy think say Nah 10mb bonus on top 100 r/crd we dey talk.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by adebayo201: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2013
candor4:

He is nt a fowl he is just telling you d truth..................If u can afford d big phone u can afford d subscription money..............simple truth
And How much is the subscription!

why are you talking like this As If etisalat doesn't know anything abt it at first!
If he's not a fowl, then u must be!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay 9% Tax On Calls, SMS, MMS, Data, Others / Gionee M2 Mini / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.