Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... (39016 Views)

Rumble In Mike Adenuga’s Globacom / Globacom Staff Resignation Mail / To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by CocoLoca(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
they will soon trace your IP address. sad
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by brownlord: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH GLO.

KINDLY [size=15pt]PORT [/size]TO ANY COMPANY, BUT MAKE SURE SAY U DON GET WHERE YOU DEY GO BEFORE YOU MOVE ELSE, NA SORRY BE YOUR NAME
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by brownlord: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
snuupzilla: Adenuga should do somthing about this.

Btw guys,you can configure ur sim to a US/UK phone number that Make/Receive Call and Sms.
Get the set up at http://usacallsms.com or call 08124042953 or +1 347 565 4938

When your own u.s number is not connection?
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Some people re agent
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Donbabaj: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
josh001: This is in no way an attack against your person but your article is so hard to read, no flow of thought, conjunction of words were bad and the use of terms we are not familiar with worsened issues, had to stop halfway, no abuse intended but you got some work to do on articulated writing.

See who is talking! probably because you are not an office worker who earns daily salary or wages that is why you are responding to the op in this manner!

@ Op- you have tabled your observation and i quite understand your plight. All i pray is that God will help everyone of us.

However, i would suggest that you publicise this awkward event on one of the major dailies because the owner Mike Adenuga may not really be aware of what is happening cos i dont understand why a man would want to build a beautiful skyscrapper within 20years and bring it down in one day

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
CocoLoca: they will soon trace your IP address. sad

that is if they pay SEUN OSEWA to release such info.. hmmm how much will it take to bribe @Seun
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by rioemmanuel(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emma_B: The post of the OP seems interesting...Somebody, pls. Try and summarize the OP's post. Thanks

all he is trying to tell u is dat GLO Is DOWN
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by prettyboi1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one @op....One of the biggest problems with us Nigerians is seeing wrong & shutting up & pretending like nothing is happening cos "e no concern me" or "no be my business as long as me I go just dey chop my own dey go." I'm glad that you have spoken up after seeing something you think is very wrong. Never mind if you don't get the kind of attention you hope this case may get immediately, just feel satisfied in your heart that you have done your part in fighting for justice by not turning a blind eye & even if it takes long,be rest assured that some people are going to start paying extra attention because of this info from you.
On to the general scheme of things as this matter relates to, there is something terribly wrong with us Nigerians that we always love to be greedy. Greedy even at the expense of piloting whatever you head into a complete extinction. The average Nigerian always wants to oppress by any means, this is so terrible. The annoying thing is how short-sighted we are when being greedy forgetting that when we run whatever we head down due to greed, even we wouldn't have anywhere else to gain from. I don tire for our hypocrisy abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by oluwadartey: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Rule your world... this must not affect the service in my area doe... if not... devil may cry.. grin
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by mployer(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Op, u are one lucky guy. You are not intelligent enough to work in such organisation. Whatever connection you used is superb

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by ruffhandu: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
voltron: @OP is ranting emotionally, if this is how you intend to make Adenuga aware of the goings on at Glo.. this is a sure-fire way to get him dis-interested..

Gather your thoughts.. Logically place them in a position of advantage.. present them to the Newspapers.. it will surely get his attention and action

It's ok bro, if he can't go to the dailies, then Nairaland will do. Who knows, someone may push it from here.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by daprincel(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
shocked adonbilivit.............?

Oga tryna summarize dis ur writeUp na undecided
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by moufan: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
if globacom is supposedly 'broke' then where the h.ell are they getting the money lavished on all these celebrities.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by OBUKOMENA: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just the way they collapsed Equitorial Trust Bank.
Globacom is following suit.Next,it would be CONOIL.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by webaplanet(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
josh001: This is in no way an attack against your person but your article is so hard to read, no flow of thought, conjunction of words were bad and the use of terms we are not familiar with worsened issues, had to stop halfway, no abuse intended but you got some work to do on articulated writing.

I agree with the josh001 on the above subject matter .Below is my own remark as well

Very poor presentation of an otherwise serious problem...You are writing and 'ranting' like a baby. better stay with your 70-30 glo job. you do not have the skills to present your problem. Imagine you were with the ''Almighty CEO" Adenuga ;is this how you are going to present your problem. ......Wait a minute ..How on earth this thread made it to the front page in the first place. what criteria was used here to get it to the front page ....''Nairaland na wa"

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Orikinla(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
How can someone whose use of simple English is so bad be an employee of Globacom?
The OP's English is worse than that of an Aboki who dropped out of secondary school in Borno state. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by bigtt76(f): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
packman: [size=1pt]WHAT

OK I HAVE READ IT

BUT I HAVE SOME QUESTION FOR THE OP

1. ARE YOU STILL A STAFF OF GLO

2. AND IF YOU ARE A STAFF WHATS YOUR REASON FOR YOUR COMPLAIN (70 - 30)

3. WHAT DO YOU GET TO GAIN FROM ALL YOUR WRITE UP....

4. WHY TRYING TO PATRONIZE HIS CHILDREN

5. WHO ARE THIS OGA ON TOP

6. AND WHY TAKING ALL THE STRESS TO WRITE A (70 -30) PAYMENT MODE

7. TRY CALCULATING 4M PER ANNUM

8. HOW MUCH DO YOU STILL EARN +(70 - 30)

PLEASE I STILL HAVE MORE UPON MORE QUESTION TO ASK BUT PLEASE FINISH ANSWERING THIS ONE

AND I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY NIGERIAN ARE ALWAYS NIGERIAN'S[/size]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai ...and did you have to blow up your response the way you did? This size is sure better and transmit your points better grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by prettyboi1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
moufan: if globacom is supposedly 'broke' then where the h.ell are they getting the money lavished on all these celebrities.
Don't you know how to comprehend bro? No one said globacom is broke....so please don't get it twisted yo.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by erniok(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
webaplanet: Very poor presentation of an otherwise serious problem...You are writing and 'ranting' like a baby. better stay with your 70-30 glo job. you do not have the skills to present your problem. Imagine you were with the ''Almighty CEO" Adenuga ;is this how you are going to present your problem. ......Wait a minute ..How on earth this thread made it to the front page in the first place. what criteria was used here to get it to the front page ....''Nairaland na wa"
If you don't like the topics that make front page, kindly open your own site. This one belongs to seun.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by IykeChukz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
A Letter to Mike Adenuga... In other News, do i break my lovely Glo Line? I still don't know my fate. Always intend offering solution in your next World...

[/quote]
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by akintun: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
4million naira per annum, is equivalent to about 330,000 naira/ month. I actually believe dat 10% of d working population don't earn dat much. Many people would rush to dat Glo job.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by meine: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ poster

You write as if you are sleepwalking. You also write as if your life begins and ends with glo. If this job ain't getting you anywhere kindly move on and get a better one. Until our economy becomes competitive, employers will continue to enslave workers. This happens in different forms in other companies.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
it is not good to come and tarnish the image of your employer publicly.

The employers policy 70-30 is too save cost and also to improve the productivity within the organization maybe they found out some staffs are lazy.

So if you deliver then your renumeration would be increased based on the %

Ranting here publicly wouldn't solve the problem, complain to your operations manager/Human Resources or whoever in charge.

But if you are not satisfied with the way they run their organization, the best thing for you is to quit and get another one for yourself or become your own boss.

Seriously if they found out your real identity. You would be sacked and you deserve it.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Hemanwel(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wait oh!...
ETB is dead and buried!
Globacom is on the brink of collapse!
CONOIL,I heard,is not doing too well.
Where then does the Chairman get his 'unlimited' money?
These also do not suggest he(Mike) is a good manager...
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by benefitzte: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
What do you expect from a company that relies so much on paper qualifications? this is the effect of the minimum 2.1 grade they recruit whereas there are some HND holders that are very technically sound and glo sees them as unemployable except for power.
I work for a service company on glo projects and i understand most of the things OP is talking about cos am very close to a technical expatriate who has really opened my eyes on why i shouldn't join glo technical unit. He can recommend me but he said i shouldn't bother.
@ OP, i thought leaving glo and coming back and u would be offered a far better salary has been discontinued? i know a few ppl that benefited from this.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by vislabraye(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is there any company that doesn't have one form of malpractice ?
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by blank(f): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why would you have loans that are up to 70% of your salary? It is even against the Employee Act where max loan is meant to be 33.33% of your net pay. Why are you living above your means? So no form of savings etc? N4m is a healthy amount to earn. Maybe it is what they can afford to offer based on your perceived benefit to them.

If you were as hard working as you want us to believe, other companies would have started competing for your signature. Bottom line is that you need to improve yourself, cut back on your costs and leave if you cannot stand it.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Blackteeth(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Many people wey never see job for 10 years dey cry, this one come here dey yarn 70-30.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by sleekcm(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
It's a shame some posters are looking at the OP's grammar instead of content of his post.

As someone who has worked at Globacom, the management is about the WORST you will ever see.

I was in Sales too and the infamous 70:30 will make you a slave worker, whether you meet your target or not.

I made a decision to leave because Glo was just a lunch-pad. @OP, plan on getting out of GLO. There's no future there.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by donajisafe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Sony To Release Windows Phone This Year: http://psyafe..com/2014/01/sony-to-release-windows-phone-this-year.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electrician Fell Off Ladder In Popular Abia Hotel, Dies (Graphic Pictures) / How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.