Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33000 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
kambo:

if you hav an issue with them, write to these men of God directly . It wud b more effectve and better received not these garbage u splattered here .
You are not God's adviser .He wont consult you concerng his ministers. Neither do you know enuff to make an objectve assessment . Meang this lenghty write up is nothg but anoda spew of personal opinion.

thanks bro, I take note of that, but it's better to speak up. Souls are perishing everyday. They are ending up in hell in the name of it doesnt matter. If the leader of the church let them understand that it matters alot, perhaps they would have escape hell. But now they are lost forever.
When I gave my life to Christ, it took me many days before I could get a church that preach and teach the whole bible. And this should not be so.
Well I've made up my mind not to talk about men of God or churches, because, I don't want to sin against God try helping like Uziah

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Smh.
This guy again?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Op, instead of trying to remove the speck in someone else' eyes, remove the log in yours first. The race to heaven is a personal one, that is if you are running it. Do what the bible commands you to do, preach the gospel, stay away from sin, pay your tithe and offering, love your neighbor as yourself and secure a place for yourself in Heaven. Capisce?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Abmarshalo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
You're just a failure. How dare you talk about men of God like that.

Nonsense

highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.
Achan never has the opportunity of repenting, even Saul too.
He was just a shephard before the lord enthrone him to be king over isreal

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by IamDebola: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Josh1992: follow who-kumuyi? or Jesus
not sentimental sha
What is dis one saying? Why compare a pastor with Jesus? Better dunt incur God's wrath on your life. Good day.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by alizenbohr: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Princewell2012: ... those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.
grin Lol, hope you have proof for this quote else you are lying o. I wonder if it is now cds of men's revelation that now save people by employing 'guilt' or the GOOD NEWS of Jesus dying for our sins on the cross & rising from the grave to set us free & give us who believe in Him eternal life.
If it is the cds that now save sinners, hope the same cds will keep them saved.

Times may change, technology may advance, world powers may rise & fall, cultures may evolve,... but Jesus Christ remains the same. Let us preach Christ & emphasize Him in our churches & personal lives.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Kennyfancy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning
pray say u lived long becos u ar already on high weed as i cn see dat u ar a fool
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
texaco1: But the op is yet to make any concrete accusation against these so called men of God.what is the op warning them against?what is the reason for this warning? Maybe the op can elaborate more.
wats the meanin of op pls
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Emereolevanwill: wats the meanin of op pls
it is an alias given to someone that start a thread or creates a topic
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by jnrbayano(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let me seat on the fence, only God knows who and who is clean and the true men of God. I never like reading about all this men of God because all what we are hearing about them is so disgusting. I never hear it in the bible where jesus buy donkeys for preaching the word of God, where as all dis so called pastors buy luxrys jet for preching the word of God. I never hear that jesus is one of the richest preacher in those days. Now I see!!!! Just keep watching dave.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by MEILYN(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
"The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us." (Micah 3:11).<<<< Mark my words. All these Pastors/ Preachers are false... The bible said so. Its a Prophecy.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
IamDebola: Shey make I reserve my comment abi make I comment my reserve?
you can reserve your comment on the comment you want to reserve .kaput
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Solowande(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
texaco1: But the op is yet to make any concrete accusation against these so called men of God.what is the op warning them against?what is the reason for this warning? Maybe the op can elaborate more.
Are u doubtin Thomas dat want to c b4 believin?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Vikipan(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
My dear, when u speak, do so in all clarity n biblical backing. Never depend on other people's revelation. Watch dis message : by Dr Paul Enenche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2TScJ3lU0. And part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fVLhAVUSr0.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Willzkid(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
From their pattern of writing highyo= perilioustimes, and it's pathetic how low the youngman has gone on his self-commissioned voyage.
Bro. Highyo, I may be wrong on the above, but you also need some self-examination.Here is what Romans 14 says:
10. You, then, why do you judge your
brother? Or why do you look down on your
brother? For we will all stand before God's
judgment seat. 11 It is written: " 'As surely as I
live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before
me; every tongue will confess to God.' " 12 So
then, each of us will give an account of himself
to God. 13 Therefore let us stop passing
judgment on one another. Instead, make up your
mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle
in your brother's way.
But your very rampant posts on this forum has been the very opposite. You don't just lay judgement on people like that, If you have a problem with them the Bible gives a lot of clues on how to resolve issues among brethren.
It's good to be zealous, but zeal without knowledge is a sure recipe for disaster.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by cold(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo: Just one message I have for all christains in the house. Try to remain a church member and involve in only what has comanded us, like, preaching to sinners, involving in God's work and other christ commandment.

Let us try to remain where we are if we do not recieve any special call from God.
Who is a sinner?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by anonimi: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
My response to the OP's question- YES!
They should emulate how the early Apostles followed the example of Christ's works and words as recorded in the Acts of Apostles and other subsequent books in the Bible.

Anyway na dem sabi, as Christ clearly said not everyone who calls me Lord, Lord will be saved even if they claim to have performed many great miracles in His name.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
I've been wondering where thou hath been, O highyo. are u now targeting men of God now?

the days are gone when i take thy threads seriously.

from hell, to judgement, to our clothing, now to pastors (even the "holy holy" pastors are now in your suspicious list)....

thou have taken too much new wine. repent ye from thy confusion before it is too late.

grin
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Moxie4lyf(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why does this guy's posts keep making frontpage...?
By the way OP, Dont you know the headquarter of this churches you mentioned, so u take the letter to them..
Why Come here? Or is Adeboye and Kumuyi now on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by kennyamusan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Princewell2012: My only concern about the whole thing is when cumuyi and adeboye comdemned sister linda's massage and warn that, their church members should not watch or buy the cds, now is pastor cumuyi telling me that that all what is sister linda said is false, even when they have bible backup, just because u re affected directly or indirectly, atleast as a pastor that everybody is looking up to you, there is a better way to go about it or even correct some than to comdemn the whole massage, therefore drawing people back to the world, those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.
how did u know dat the so called 'CDs' have won many souls or she is just counting her gains after d selling of d 'CDs'
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by OchuSomtin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Who wants to drink ijebu garri and kulikuli? Just indicate with an 'aye'
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by thirdeye(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
This op is possessed you need deliverance. You are not hearing from God but from the master deceiver himself, pray that God should deliver from rebellious spirit, is allover the place.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
perilioustime:
let me ask you a question. Are you a christain? Do you studied the bible very well? If you do that you will not ask this type of question.

I believe God is with Daddy G.O and he's a true man of God and living a holy and righteous life. Remember out of the whole world after christainity was introduced by the apostle, God was still sending letter to the seven churches holding somthing against them. Read Mattw7:22 MANY WILL SAY IN YOUR NAME WE HAVE CAST OUT DEMONS.

Because you cast out demon in the name of God does not give you the key to the kingdom of God. Have you forgotten that Judas iscariot once cast out devil when the lord first send them out to preach and deliver people from the hand of satan. They came back rejoicing that even demons obey our words.

What I believe the lord is holding against pastor Adeboye is that, he should preach more of holiness and turn out worldliness from the church.
Both physically and spiritually.
RCCG has the largest congregation as far as I'm concern but how many are living a holy and righteous life? That's what the lord is holding against pastor Adeboye.

Also, he should stop allowing politicians in his church. That is what I think sha!

RCCG has the largest crowd. Every church (leader) can be judged by its members. If its members are, say, worldly, so is the leader.

A church leader is the easiest to judge. Yes, I said it - judge! My Bible says let one prophesy, and let the others judge.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by simdam500(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2013

OP! now u are the Nathan right
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Moxie4lyf(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by avalontony(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
In the words of Katherine kullhma 'when i get to the gate of heaven I will say to Jesus...Lord I tried!!!' that should be our focus. Salvation is personal.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by OmoPastor(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ OP

[size=38pt]Another confused child of God [/size]
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Solowande: Are u doubtin Thomas dat want to c b4 believin?
believe what ?that somebody went to heaven and hell came back to start pointing accusing fingers at people without stating clearly where they have gone wrong? if they ave done something wrong then let us know , but if all these allegations is based on what some people say they heard and saw in heaven , then i think the op is wrong . i think we should ask these people that claim to have seen and heard Jesus complain about this people to give us a proof of that experience,
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by HerexG(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
To be sincere with you all, Nigeria as a nation is not a habitable place to practice Christianity, most of us just hid under the shadow of the faith. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.