Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

To My Future Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Husband (28691 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / To My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Husband by Onyinyechimara(f): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP don't fall for any of these so called GOD FEARING HOLIER than thou people
It's not by mouth that we identify Godfearing
But by their actions and inactions

Suddenly every Tom Dick and Harry is professing how Godfearing they are
I didn't know there were so many of those in Nigeria
And you wonder why the country is worse than ever

Shine your eyes very well make them no use you do ritual
Pray before you do anything
Pray for discerning spirit
Don't meet anybody on this forum without loved one knowing your whereabouts
Don't give out your personal phone number
Get another line for this
Open your eyes and ears
Be very discerning.......in order to separate the chaff from the wheat

Most of the people who will contact you are opportunists
But some will be genuine people
Open your eyes it is well

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/mother-three-pastor-lover-murdered-husband/

The average religious man is no different from a pagan,most of these men hide their evil acts in the guise of religion.A lot of these religious men are terrible husbands.Seek for a man that loves you, love is a Godly quality. Don't let anyone fool you with the mention of "Am a born again",Listen to the poster above me.
Re: To My Future Husband by Polio: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
tpia@:
women should broaden their horizons.

if you all run from males you consider ineligible to marry, then who will be left for you to date.

And what is the reason why you are not married at over 40years of age?!

Just asking!
Re: To My Future Husband by SenatorJames(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Coolmoon, I appreciate your courage to speak out. But you shouldn't be desperate to this point at age 28. If you are studying, will you jump out of school? My little advice to you as a devoted christian, from what i had seen is not to be too close to your pastor and his wife.

There is this beautiful lady around 30yrs where I served, she is talented in music and a devoted christian. She is always in pastor's house if she is not in church or at work, she cooks if mummy is not at home, take care of the children and run errand for pastor. One corper confessed to me before he left that he would have proposed to her, but he is affraid of pastor. He said the pastor will be so interested in her marital life and he may not be able to answer all the questions he will be asking him. Also he said all the ministers and concregation will pay special attention to him and he like privacy.

I'm sure there will be many other brothers like that in the church.

I pray your husband will meet you soon. Please dont let anything affect your relationship with God no matter the condition you meet yourself, even in marriage. Its well
Re: To My Future Husband by fidelity2014: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
ISAAC,MOSES,JACOB ETC FOUND THEIR WIVES AT D WELL.WHAT ARE U DOING FOR GOD.ARE U STILL AT D WELL?
Re: To My Future Husband by Deeman1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Well @Op You have painted a picture of the kind of Man you are waiting for a God fearing Man... that's good.. every woman wants the guy of their dreams to be ready made.. but very few a willing to work to make the "Man of their dreams", Somethings in the mist of dirt comes true lasting diamonds... Jesus Christ promised a thief paradise at his death not the best of his disciples, nor the perfect of men, but a "thief". maybe your "Man" would not come the way you expect. just as the they Israelite expected the messiah to be born in the palace not a mainja... my dear be open... good Christians are not born, they are made... the most devout of Christians most often times are not born Christians...
what am saying keep an open mind and don't restrict your heart to finding him in your church or among the young pastors in your Church...
maintain an open mind then God would bring not the best person for your, but the right person for you... pls i would advise you dont take all relationship decisions to your pastor. better talk to your parents than your pastor... just my advise o! am not saying your pastor is not good in such issues.
You would be fine... live and be happy... don't let the pressure overwhelm you.
Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op dear. I like the fact that you are close to God, I want you to still go ahead and check yourself.

I am saying this because I'm a strong christian too. I pray very long hours in the privacy of my home, I read my bible because I know there is enough wisdom in it to help me lead a peaceful life. However, this is usually difficult for many people to believe because I'm very fashionable and I like to enjoy my life. If I feel like seeing a movie, I go to the cinema. If I hear about a stage play, I'll go and see it @ terrakulture or muson centre. If I wanna eat Nkwobi or peppersoup (and catfish is my fav), I go and buy it. If I wanna have a relaxing evening, I go to La Mango and relax in their garden. If I feel like it, I go shopping @ yaba or a boutique depending on what I want. I can live like this without compromising my christianity because I am not judgemental. Going to see movies and going shopping and all d@ doesn not make me a bad person or a runs girl or anything of the sort. I have an elder sister who will b 30 yrs next year. She's unmarried too, and she's a good christian but she's very judgemental.

I say it without an iota of doubt that she's been single dis long because of her judgemental nature. And I have noticed that is one thing many self acclaimed "good christians" have in common. So if before now you have maintained a self righteous attitude, madam, I tell you today that you have a long way to go because no one will ever be good enough for you. Pls I will advise you to maintain your virtues as a woman, but embrace the quality of open mindedness. Learn to accomodate people and learn from them instead of judging them before they even come close. People will always have excesses. Its not yours to write them off, but to live peaceably with all men as much as you can. By becoming more accomodating and open minded concerning people, you will understand that we are all different because cultures, upbringing, orientation and even religious beliefs and this will help you have a better approach towards people and things.

However, do not mistake my post to mean that I am accusing you decisively of being judgemental or narrow minded. I'm just saying that if you are...........pls make an attempt to change, it could be holding you back more than you know. I am emphasizing this because I live with someone who is and I knw how much it has affected her.

May God direct your path, I can't say anything outside this because I'm just 21 yrs, very single and I don't have too much knowlege about all these marriage issues. I will also like to tell you to do something because you want to, not because of pressure. That has helped me in a lot of my doings. I leave you with this. May God be your guide. You could pm me sha o, if you'd like to hang out and talk more in relaxing atmospheres.

6 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by adbokus(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Temismith: u well so? Y did u quote me only to talk trash to d op? My guess, u re a learner, now vamoose comot for here, bloody civilian!
And so, is dat sm sort of a mishap or disaster 4 u or smtin...U obviously hv a lot to learn whn it comes to social mannerism and etiquette. I'll pause here...
Re: To My Future Husband by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
bodashee: Op dear. I like the fact that you are close to God, I want you to still go ahead and check yourself.

I am saying this because I'm a strong christian too. I pray very long hours in the privacy of my home, I read my bible because I know there is enough wisdom in it to help me lead a peaceful life. However, this is usually difficult for many people to believe because I'm very fashionable and I like to enjoy my life. If I feel like seeing a movie, I go to the cinema. If I hear about a stage play, I'll go and see it @ terrakulture or muson centre. If I wanna eat Nkwobi or peppersoup (and catfish is my fav), I go and buy it. If I wanna have a relaxing evening, I go to La Mango and relax in their garden. If I feel like it, I go shopping @ yaba or a boutique depending on what I want. I can live like this without compromising my christianity because I am not judgemental. Going to see movies and going shopping and all d@ doesn not make me a bad person or a runs girl or anything of the sort. I have an elder sister who will b 30 yrs next year. She's unmarried too, and she's a good christian but she's very judgemental.

I say it without an iota of doubt that she's been single dis long because of her judgemental nature. And I have noticed that is one thing many self acclaimed "good christians" have in common. So if before now you have maintained a self righteous attitude, madam, I tell you today that you have a long way to go because no one will ever be good enough for you. Pls I will advise you to maintain your virtues as a woman, but embrace the quality of open mindedness. Learn to accomodate people and learn from them instead of judging them before they even come close. People will always have excesses. Its not yours to write them off, but to live peaceably with all men as much as you can. By becoming more accomodating and open minded concerning people, you will understand that we are all different because cultures, upbringing, orientation and even religious beliefs and this will help you have a better approach towards people and things.

However, do not mistake my post to mean that I am accusing you decisively of being judgemental or narrow minded. I'm just saying that if you are...........pls make an attempt to change, it could be holding you back more than you know. I am emphasizing this because I live with someone who is and I knw how much it has affected her.

May God direct your path, I can't say anything outside this because I'm just 21 yrs, very single and I don't have too much knowlege about all these marriage issues. I will also like to tell you to do something because you want to, not because of pressure. That has helped me in a lot of my doings. I leave you with this. May God be your guide. You could pm me sha o, if you'd like to hang out and talk more in relaxing atmospheres.

Awesome

1 Like

Re: To My Future Husband by stremy21(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
aderemi457: I thank God on your behalf because you know HE is the source of all things. Continue hoping in Him; and please DONT go into marraige with the hope of changing anybody(esp. a man). God is your strength.

RABBISH
Re: To My Future Husband by nhero(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2013
12 inches!:
Where were u when your mates were getting hooked? You were busy taking guys through hoops and hurdles. Now you're looking for husband. The truth is I don't feel sorry for you because I'm sure that at one point in time in your life there must have been a guy who rily wanted you but because of your shakara and poor discernment, you didn't agree to date him. Maybe he wasn't rich enough, or fresh enough or gospel enough. Now you want us to mop with you.
what is the defination of God fearing men ? Does it mean that man that's always on suit and tie carrying bible everyday to the church. Babe leave dose tin ooo
Re: To My Future Husband by KLand(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Dear Coolmoon500,

I felt touched by your post, hence I decided to respond to it.

You sound like a decent girl, so I would say there is no need to become desperate.... And don't let anyone, family members inclusive, unduly pressure you into Marriage. The danger in that is that you might end up with the wrong guy.

Bear in mind that 28 is not too old. I understand your anxiety but be careful not to descend into desperation....

Right now, instead of worrying about hooking up with the right man you concentrate on being the right lady and the right man will find you at the right time.,

Trust in God to give you the right man. In the midst of wolves parading as men, God knows the right man for the right woman.

Be convinced that God loves you enough to give you the best husband. There are still some good men, husband material, out there, looking for someone like you.

But like they say, if you don't define, you won't find. So Please take time to list out the things you want in your husband. Everyday, look at the list, be positive about it; envision him come to you. It may sound funny but it works.

With that frame of mind, you can now pray: Oh Lord, wherever my husband is, let him locate me. Bring him to me or take me to where he is so we can meet each other.

It worked for me that way. And today, my wife and I are happily married. You will soon testify too.

Best Regard.

2 Likes

Re: To My Future Husband by godofwar666(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Hello, goodmorning Coolmoon500, I'm touched with what you wrote up there. I just don't know how I can show you how it makes me feel. I really understood the way you feel about it undecided. How I wish I could help to take your pains and loneliness away. I knw for sure that God as a good plans for you, so don't give up on Him. I'm so sorry for writting this undecided I pray God Almighty grant you what your heart Desire. (Amen). Good morning once again, thanks. Yoursfaithfilly, signature toyosi
Re: To My Future Husband by funkymatics(f): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2015
I would like to have a discussion with you. pls flash this contact 08174121812 .
Re: To My Future Husband by funkymatics(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
OP I would like to have a discussion with you. pls flash this contact 08174121812 .
Re: To My Future Husband by omis15(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg wetin b d qualification 4 d man u dey mah i help u search dating site coz na OYO u dey if u still lock or sef indoorz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump / Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food / My Dad And I Aren't In Good Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.