Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. (41395 Views)

The Man And The Cross / Cross River And Ssce Fraud: My Nysc Experience / The Head And The Tail’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Work has started in earnest so updates are gonna be shorter. pls bear with me.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Coldfaya(m): 2:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one Roy!
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks for the update man. However, this update is shorter than the short I was expecting! IMO, if the pressure of work is this much, how about you give a really long update once in a while, say once or twice a week.

That way the story will make more sense to your ardent followers, instead of writing in bit and pieces. The longer the update, the more captivating the story and the more enthralled your readers, especially now that the real action is about to begin!

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by MsSpaqs(f): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by PastorOluT(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. It is a warning to you men that love beautiful women. These mami wata girls have the spirit of seduction so when you get close to them, you experience 'Brain Relocation Syndrome': when your brain relocates from your head to your netherparts. You begin to reason with your 'third leg' as a result. You will sleep with her, she takes your sperm to her kingdom, your life becomes royally fuccked up etc etc grin

Men, when you encounter a very determined marine agent who is not 'ready to give up on you', you should be able to ask God for divine discernment to be able to sense her mission. If not for Chuk's gift, he would have 'entered the place' and all would have been lost. cheesy

Also, MEN, if a lady tells you that she will not give up on you, be very very suspicious... wink grin

I never wanted to comment, just reading silently bt seeing this I can really relate with it 'cos I am a witness.

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Fredfrank(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Lovely story
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Cestmoi1(f): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks for the update.....interesting.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Oluwason(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
I knew that lovely story (I see things others do not) cant just end like that, nice one as usual Mr Roy.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Oluwason(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
plainmirror: Ishilove abeg try and be moderate in U̶̲̥̅̊я critics....... Its somehow boring the envisaged fun and freeflow. This is entertainment for heaven sake. Or perhaps heed to obinnau's advice

Royver ride on

Haven't u learnt one or two things from the critism n the response from Roy? I personally have, u guys rock, in fact I dont have a word yet to describe u Mr Roy!

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wow
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by 3Dimension: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bookmarked.

Nice work roy. Lemme go an read the prequel
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Xbee007(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one Roy. Thumbs up. You are a great writer and I am your number one fan. I have been following your post "gently" since the very beginning. Keep it up and flowing... I love the way you use words to paint images; even a layman who has no knowledge about literature can picture this story in his "mind's eye". Keep the post coming.......... cool
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by naptu2: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by plainmirror(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oluwason:

Haven't u learnt one or two things from the critism n the response from Roy? I personally have, u guys rock, in fact I dont have a word yet to describe u Mr Roy!

Is dat a compliment?

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by adebayo201: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
sad
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by RestroFlamez(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Not trying to be the ass here , but isn't chucks powers related to the cop in GRIMM just saying,,,,
But I must say, this is classic shiit , real classic brother , I love it, @ rover

Or one more thing I've been tryna ask for long now.....

Wtf does OP mean?
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by xplicity1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by coolsegun2002: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
RestroFlamez: Not trying to be the ass here , but isn't chucks powers related to the cop in GRIMM just saying,,,,
But I must say, this is classic shiit , real classic brother , I love it, @ rover

Or one more thing I've been tryna ask for long now.....

Original poster....i guess

Wtf does OP mean?
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by St8updiva(f): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2014
pls where is d rest of d story. I've bin followin silently since I started read 'I see things others do not see' I was forced a press on. Dia is no doubt Roy, u'll make a great novelist amorow infact ur already 1 pls where is d rest of d story Pls m dying o
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by MumZ(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
St8updiva: pls where is d rest of d story. I've bin followin silently since I started read 'I see things others do not see' I was forced a press on. Dia is no doubt Roy, u'll make a great novelist amorow infact ur already 1 pls where is d rest of d story Pls m dying o

ha, u r stil readn dis story? d rest vanishd wit nairaland tsunami o.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Nmeri17: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
St8updiva: pls where is d rest of d story. I've bin followin silently since I started read 'I see things others do not see' I was forced a press on. Dia is no doubt Roy, u'll make a great novelist amorow infact ur already 1 pls where is d rest of d story Pls m dying o

lol. poor u. ask royver to sell u the novel. more than 20 pages are lost
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by St8updiva(f): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
roy pls hw cn I get d novel
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by lenmafon: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
@royver, pls how can i get ur novels or books esp the lost pages after NL 'rapture'? 2ndly are u or do u have smbody who is a 'deliverance minister'? cos these stories explain what deliverance ministers see spiritually. nice work and more imaginative oil to ur thinking and creative tank wink
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
lenmafon: @royver, pls how can i get ur novels or books esp the lost pages after NL 'rapture'? 2ndly are u or do u have smbody who is a 'deliverance minister'? cos these stories explain what deliverance ministers see spiritually. nice work and more imaginative oil to ur thinking and creative tank wink
My novels will soon be available on Paperback by God's grace. For the ecopy, Check okadabooks.com
Thanks!
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
St8updiva: roy pls hw cn I get d novel

Sorrrrrrrrry, just seeing your requests, pls check okadabooks.com for the ecopy or send a private message to my email. The Paperback hardcopy will be out soon by God's grace. Thanks!
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
RestroFlamez: Not trying to be the ass here , but isn't chucks powers related to the cop in GRIMM just saying,,,,

just browsed the GRIMM, amazing stuff! Honestly i've never watched it before. I'm not so surprised though, it has happened to me before. Do you know i started a novel on a half man-half vampire who used swords to defeat evil? I was a quarter way through when Blade(Wesley Snipes) came on air. The second one was an animation by indomie, I was about writing about it when the indomitables and "The Incredibles" came out. I was in a hotel room that night and was so frustrated i almost became depressed. However after talking to a friend I decided that I'll keep writing whatever pops into my head and without hesitation because hesistation used to be one of my weak points. Now i just write them out as they come without waiting for any "perfect moment".

I still have a lot of half finished stories and intend to keep reeling them out until I'm satisfied.
Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
xplicity1: Sir, do you have the published version of this story on Amazon?
yes i do but you can also get it on okadabook.com as an app on android, or wait for the paperback which should be out soon by God's grace. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by xplicity1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Mj45: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Royver, NEPA don go strike for ya domot??
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mj45: Royver, NEPA don go strike for ya domot??
grin
Bro, this thread is an old one o. The story finished a long time ago, na book sales we dey talk now grin
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Mj45: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Roy, How do I get d complete story pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Short Story Competition / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.