Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. (41424 Views)

The Man And The Cross / Cross River And Ssce Fraud: My Nysc Experience / The Head And The Tail’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Wealthyone: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2013
2 updates within a short period of tym despite ur fone was/is misbehaving. U make tinz happen roy. 1000000 likes for u wink

Dear Chucks, why do u get so carried away u can't differentiate a manifestation from real happenings After claiming chucks d stronger made u realise how powerful u are. Don't disappoint chucks d stronger (yourself).
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by s3nn2x(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2013
I am quite impressed.
I stumbled on your work after it was brought to front page, I had to read the first part first after learning this was a sequel.
You are really good.
I am definitely following this story.

2 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Wealthyone: 2 updates within a short period of tym despite ur fone was/is misbehaving. U make tinz happen roy. 1000000 likes for u wink

Dear Chucks, why do u get so carried away u can't differentiate a manifestation from real happenings After claiming chucks d stronger made u realise how powerful u are. Don't disappoint chucks d stronger (yourself).
Thanks.
Don't mind him, his brain is getting some interference. grin he'll soon sort himself out.

2 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by BrightDeGea(m): 1:49am On Dec 31, 2013
well don Royver, am curiously waiting for the next episode, thumbs up
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Ryabcool(m): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2013
choi! Roy abeg can you try and upload like 2 more times today? do it as a new year special for us. you might be terribly busy tomorrow. think on it
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by peterpeteru: 4:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Mehn! Dis is becomin more thrilling. I jus couldn't help but comment. I'v been a silent reader on NL for 3yrs. Thumbs up to u Roy, keep up d gud work. God bless u more[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by barackodam: 5:15am On Dec 31, 2013
don kross: . Kikikikikiki I laff in chinko. Roybaba take your time oo, no let peepz rush u

i no teh u, "he must hv bin typing anoda 1" wink
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by barackodam: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Royver: [size=15pt]"You know I am a mermaid don't you?"[/size]

#gbam

at dis point, even i mysef am speechless, nt to talk of chucks in that position,
just pondering over wat wud happen aftawards
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by donkross1(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2013
barackodam:

i no teh u, "he must hv bin typing anoda 1" wink
*straightface* Did I argue ? Lol
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Emperortj93(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Last day of the year and i'm here readin royver's nice story. Instead of organisin ma end of d year bash..... Pls oga royver shun all update 2day 4 ma sake so as 2 enable me prepare adequately 4 ma bash (PUN)...... Btw, mr royver u are invited so as all ma fellow nairalander's and catch y'all next year
COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by otagbuegede: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2013
nice one royver
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Megaflex(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2013
I didn't read d previous sequel, bt dis one's got me glued 2 ma seat. Keep d updates cumin, I must see dis 2 d end. Gud work Roy
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by barackodam: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2013
don kross: *straightface* Did I argue ? Lol

mayb n mayb nt undecided
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks so very much to everyone, I appreciate your comments and encouragements grin smiley cool

I have a lot of stuff doing today and tomorrow so I'm sorry I probably won't be able to update until the 2nd of Jan. Pls bear with me.

Its DEC 31st, last day of 2013! We thank GOD for making us see the end of this year. For some of us it has been tough, for others it has been a drive-thru but all in all we are grateful for all that was learnt and accomplished. The past is history and tomorrow is in our hands! Lets make 2014 a year of monumental achievements!

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year 2014.

6 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by bishopkay: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Bros I beg u tight.. please has this been made into a book? u know I hate waiting.... I want 2 buy dis book immediately if possible.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
bishop kay: Bros I beg u tight.. please has this been made into a book? u know I hate waiting.... I want 2 buy dis book immediately if possible.
The book should be available for sale January ending GOd willing. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Timcy2(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Huh, wow, atleast am now up to date, more grease 2 ur elbow, since u will be going on a break, can u direct me 2 any suitable piece 2 kip me busy, i have read "i c tinz... C"
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by MsSpaqs(f): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
You started a new story and i didn't know? Shocked
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by olawaleallison: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is a wonderful story,good plot im glad you said that the books are going to be available soon, people need to know what you are capable of.
Thank you for including us in this story.
more ink to your pen
A Happy New Year to all.
May the best of your today be the worst of your tomorrow.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by PBeni(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
One word for this story, "Awesome"
I love the way you write, and i love my stories like this.
Keep up the good work son
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by christejames(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
*subscribing* Mr. Roy, i am sorry for coming to class late. What an awesome continuation, i think this part would be more interesting than the first part. Kudos to u bro!!!
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Bau3r(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
This story make sense
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by usmanspihn(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oga roy I wanted to ignore this story at first but instinct told me not to and am so glad I didn't. Nice continuation btw
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by sfx9ja(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
*Standing ovation* encore! Muy bien! I doff my hat. smiley
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by benedictilemona(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oooyaaa abeg mor updates plssss,na silent reader i b b4 bt i don vex....kip da gud wrk bro
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Coldfaya(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Ms Spaqs: You started a new story and i didn't know? Shocked

Learner. Better catch up
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by poshpimkiey(f): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Go Roy....More power to your elbow. Happy nu yr boss
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Megaflex(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2014
Pls can som1 refer me 2 Roys previous wrk * I c things odas dont *?? I need 2 read it 2 kip myself busy b4 d continuatn of this piece 2moro
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Nimen(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Roy can i post this story too? On fb?
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by barackodam: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Megaflex: Pls can som1 refer me 2 Roys previous wrk * I c things odas dont *?? I need 2 read it 2 kip myself busy b4 d continuatn of this piece 2moro

check iz profile
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Megaflex: Pls can som1 refer me 2 Roys previous wrk * I c things odas dont *?? I need 2 read it 2 kip myself busy b4 d continuatn of this piece 2moro

https://www.nairaland.com/1503988/see-things-others-not-see#19294106

This is my previous work. Thanks for the interest.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Detrickypat(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Roy, you made me shove my Dan Brown's DIGITAL FORTRESS I'm spending my xmas with and ravenouly digging this scrumptious meal you're dishing out here.

I read the prequel and your submission in the short story competition, believe me guy, you're very bokoharamic in your sizzling story weaving. You're the bomb, man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Short Story Competition / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.