Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Worst Govenors Of 2013 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Govenors Of 2013 (43055 Views)

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 10 Worst Quotes Of 2013 By Nigerian Public Figures / Names Of 2013 Nigerian National Merit Award List Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by OjujuCalabar(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
T. A Orji is the worst thing that have happened to Abia State.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by confusion247(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Obiagelli: pdp wants to destroy Nigeria, all non performing governors are in their part
Then when they move to APC they will be welcomed like heros and APC supporters will rejoice. grin grin
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Mightymanna(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Akpa ife: Why yoruba governors nt on dat list

@OP am suspecting u oooo

Haters start insulting me am use 2 it
go and die
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by arabambi: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
NnamdiN: in Abia state for instance, most non-abians would vote Thief T.A Orji over and over again if the alternative is a person from Ngwa Land(most people I know share this sentiment).Even my uncle be like"Bros let's manage TA orji abeg" prior to the last election(I think his major opponent then was an Ngwa man) I don't know why but I guess the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Nigerians are suffering and smiling sha.

There you go. Nigeria and sentiments, because someone come from a particular region, religion, zone, tribe or social affiliation irrespective of his intention to better the state or nation we will play blind and start singing the DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW. Lets sincerely ask ourselves do we really hope or wish for a better government? We should stop shouting and coursing people we put in power now, cause they got there through our non willingness to change in our sentimental reasoning. Now 2015 is coming we are not seeing ourselves as a Nigerian. Rather as a south south, or north west or south easth and so on. Who ever we are voting lets be responsible for it and if the person fail, let in one voice vote him out. No sentiment else Nigeria will remain the same for years to come.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ibrash600: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Governor Abdulfatai Ahmed nko, he shud be d no 1....... the puppet Governor.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
number one should be rauf aregbesola
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by profvic3: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
atlwireles: [s](10) Delta State Governor: Despite the huge revenue allocated to Delta State, Governor Oduaghan hasn’t been able to bring remarkable change to Delta State. When we hear what people like Governor Rotimi Ameachi have been able to achieve in Rivers State, his Delta State counterpart is not known for any serious infrastructural development. Oduaghan became governor like most governor. He was the cousin of the previous governor, James Ibori, who is now languishing in a London prison after he was found guilty of money laundery. Oduaghan’s government is characterised by sorrounding himself with friends and family members and making them rich to the detriment of the state. He has spent almost eight years as Delta State governor and we haven’t seen anything remarkable yet.[/s]

Another internet trash.
exactly wot i expected 4rm pdp e-rats.it is ironical to tink d Apc u guys are bashing produces d most effective governors.eg Edo,lagos,kano.need i go on?.comon Apc go n smash som Pdp asses in d 2015 polls
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by wbankz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilibrarian: Idris Wada of Kogi state
waaaaadaaaaa where is my beloved wadaaaaa....that one just they kill people up and down and they carry patience jonathan hand bag up n down

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Neob04(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gov. Gaberiel Suswan should be the number 1, the state is very poor.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by emblexxx(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Niger State gov will b no.1, booked
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by funkyjms: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
I can bet ma life that Kwara state Gov. will make the top 5!
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by toyinjimoh(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Governor wada of kogi state Is d worst
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by victorulo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
uccheks: I now know that some people don't know what bad governance smells like.... .I'm a traveller and I'm yet to encounter a state like abia... and a governor like my dear governor... T A orji. I believe he doesn't have shame... I'm ashamed for him...Abia tops the list.. my governor is a comedian....
ooo lawd, d gr8es mistake av made in 2013 is eatin beans yl readin ds 1 in particular cos i vomitd it al via lafta...u made ma xmas i swear
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by victorulo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
mbulela: Any governor worse than TA Orji ought to give up on life itself.
lwkm i swear
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Lachimex(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
I mean....:::Mr Peter Obi....shikena
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ctman(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: Peter obi undisputedly. worst governor from 2006-date
are u frm nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Redhot111(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Docdanatete: Uduaghan should be one topping the list. How can his first daughter boost of 9billions at the age 21
Jesus christ! Are u serious abt d 9billion or u jst said it 4 joke? If its nt a joke den I smell dat bald headed governor goin d way of his predecessor. 9billion 4 an over spoilt 21yr old toddler. Dats too bad

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by NnamdiN: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
arabambi:

There you go. Nigeria and sentiments, because someone come from a particular region, religion, zone, tribe or social affiliation irrespective of his intention to better the state or nation we will play blind and start singing the DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW. Lets sincerely ask ourselves do we really hope or wish for a better government? We should stop shouting and coursing people we put in power now, cause they got there through our non willingness to change in our sentimental reasoning. Now 2015 is coming we are not seeing ourselves as a Nigerian. Rather as a south south, or north west or south easth and so on. Who ever we are voting lets be responsible for it and if the person fail, let in one voice vote him out. No sentiment else Nigeria will remain the same for years to come.
I understand your point but I'm not talking about myself here. Remember I said I don't know why they share those sentiments but hey they still reserve the voting rights. Let them deal with whatever they vote for. They had a chance to vote TA orji out but they didn't.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by clusay(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
hahahaha, plzzzz we need to give no 1 to kogi governor. u can come n see for urself in kogi. cuz am scared kogi will b wiped off for being a state for lack of every tin
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by aycsharp(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
In my own opinion, Gabriel Suswam should top the list, he stayed 300 days out of 356 of the year at Abuja sitting beside GEJ as if he is a PA, while infrastructures decay in his state no wonder he is called Mr Infrastructure grin and teachers were not paid, their is nothing he did in the state this year. Please @op find a slot for my state governor Abiola Ajimobi in the list, he is a non performer, full of cheap propaganda, apology to APC people, he is such a disgrace to SW.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Lifemax: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Shinelle: The Worst Governor of all Time - T.A Orji No doubt!!! 'Ochendo' my foot...
thief T.A ORJI of abia....thats u mean Thief After Orji(T.A orji)......my brother he is the worst govr. In the world
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Lifemax: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
NnamdiN: I understand your point but I'm not talking about myself here. Remember I said I don't know why they share those sentiments but hey they still reserve the voting rights. Let them deal with whatever they vote for. They had a chance to vote TA orji out but they didn't.
u talk as if ur not in dis country..we voted Thief T.A orji out,bt u no 2 well dat our vote did not count...the corupt INEC declare him winner against the wish of the people..
He use army during the election 2 intimidate people...i can tell u all dat hapend in abia state election during d last election...so we left it 4 God 2 judge our corupt leaders.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by adadadon(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lwkmd theif after orji
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gabriel Suswan should be the only one on that list.it is only 3 roads in that state that can be televised.
others are worst than an eye sore.the people there are always happy though I dnt knw why.
I cried for them wen I was there.
by d way,why is jonathan not on that list?
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by djosh4(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gboliwe: Make T. Orji the number 1 then we are cool. I have never seen a state as blessed as Abia yet nothing to show for it. Shame on that man and those sycos that trail alongside him
The man is a nightmare that can't be matched
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by mannobi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
obitwo:

How can you compare the engine of a Range Rover Sport to that of a Keke Napep?

very correct. The yoruba gov seems to fear their ppl more than any.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by NnamdiN: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lifemax:
u talk as if ur not in dis country..we voted Thief T.A orji out,bt u no 2 well dat our vote did not count...the corupt INEC declare him winner against the wish of the people..
He use army during the election 2 intimidate people...i can tell u all dat hapend in abia state election during d last election...so we left it 4 God 2 judge our corupt leaders.
Bros votes they count o. I was in IMO state during Rochas's election. I swear I didn't know people could be so united. They were practically ready for war had INEC not declared Rochas the winner. They voted and waited for counting. I doubt anyone could have rigged that election grin
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
I quite agree with the list though more evidence will be nice.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Occurstaem(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
I have never laugh like this on Nairaland before,not even once. All the people beside me at my workplace are looking at me as if i won a bet. How i wish all these non-performing governors listed on the thread are seeing this. Honestly,in this era of life not all people are pious but i think all southern governors perform better than their northern counterparts.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by NnamdiN: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Occurstæm: I have never laugh like this on Nairaland before,not even once. All the people beside me at my workplace are looking at me as if i won a bet. How i wish all these non-performing governors listed on the thread are seeing this. Honestly,in this era of life not all people are pious but i think all southern governors perform better than their northern counterparts.
whether or not they see the thread, any time anyone searches for worst governors in Nigeria from anywhere in the world, their names would definitely pop up cool
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Occurstaem(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
slap1: T. A Orji wins hands down. That hediot...sometimes I forget he's still alive.
Is T.A Orji that bad? I hope he is seeing this and improve/change and step up as soon as possible. I like your post. You make my day.

A post on this thread also read thus,
"the air breathe-in and out in Abia State;goats;fowls; and even lizards can testify to the fact that T.A Orji is the worst of all the current governors in 2013".
I like this post too.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
edababa007: Kudos to my south west governors...they re simple awesome, bt can still do better

they are awesome because they are not in the worst 10?
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling / Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.