Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things (38310 Views)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Top 50 Most Installed Android Applications On Google Playstore (download Links) / Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Hackomania(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lovexme: MyAppSharer... self explanatory.
XPlore File Manager does that for me cheesy

My list:
Lucky Patcher
BlackMart Alpha echo.com.ng/2013/howto-get-paid-apps-for-free-ios-and-android/
Aptoide (same job as BMA)
AIDE (Android Integrated Development Environment)
love-vendor My Music Pro (plays mp3 and also lets you edit tags of your music etc etc)
TouchPal X (I hate that I can't use Swype though angry)
Complete Linux Installer (Just as the name suggests)

The list goes on

2 Likes

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Francheezy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hackomania:
XPlore File Manager does that for me cheesy

My list:
Lucky Patcher
BlackMart Alpha echo.com.ng/2013/howto-get-paid-apps-for-free-ios-and-android/
Aptoide (same job as BMA)
AIDE (Android Integrated Development Environment)
love-vendor My Music Pro (plays mp3 and also lets you edit tags of your music etc etc)
TouchPal X (I hate that I can't use Swype though angry)
Complete Linux Installer (Just as the name suggests)

The list goes on

Do you have Backtrack on your complete Linux Installer, It not on my distros ?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by ganex: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
This thread dry o.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by ganex: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
This thread dry o.pls more update.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lekkie073(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
ganex: This thread dry o.
pour small water na™
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Mustack: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2014
I never own an android phone,, so its coming soon.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKMoney1(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2014
has anyone successfully root Phantom A3? Please help me oooo
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by grinace(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
AK Money: has anyone successfully root Phantom A3? Please help me oooo
use framaroot man ,works like fire
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Obascoetubi: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
what about tecno l3 root apps?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Mustack: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hi guys i need someone to enlighten me more about rooting stuff.. Pls feel free to add me on whatsapp 07035103199,.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Shalome(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Anybody successfully opened falcon pro?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Cescy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Shalomé: Anybody successfully opened falcon pro?
I'm using it. U want a proof?
Its the best twitter application.

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Shalome(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cescy: I'm using it. U want a proof?
Its the best twitter application.
How did u do it, i couldn't sign into dev.twitter.com
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Cescy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Shalomé:
How did u do it, i couldn't sign into dev.twitter.com
Use web to sign-in with ur twitter account email and password
Use the help link under the secret code and key to guide you through
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Shalome(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cescy:
Use web to sign-in with ur twitter account email and password
Use the help link under the secret code and key to guide you through
Pls elaborate more
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Cescy(m): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Shalomé:
Pls elaborate more

1. Go to the login screen (logout if you're logged in, token won't be lost)

2. Press the Falcon logo, then press all corners until all squares are on, then turn off the orange one

3. Shake your phone!

4. Follow ALL the instructions (Press HELP). If you don't follow all instructions

1 Like

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKMoney1(m): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2014
grinace: use framaroot man ,works like fire

Didn't work for my A3, do you use the same phone and is it rooted?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by rainmaker12(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
You guys should not change the topic of this thread. qjuch one be rooting..... go find am smewere jare..
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lekkie073(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2014
AK Money:

Didn't work for my A3, do you use the same phone and is it rooted?
when u open d framaroot, did it show us boromir or gandalf? it it shows gandalf, it won't root ur mobile but if it shows boromir, Iet me know so I ll tell u the manipulations involved.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Macbriz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Gay alert! shocked
Bastard, it is your father and your entire generation that is gay. Evil creature
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by 2Mekus: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please guys, how do I speed up my internet connection so I can stream live matches? I use Etisalat data, but it keeps cutting and buffering when I stream live TV. Does Swift Network have a package for mobile phone? Else, which network can stream video online please??
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKMoney1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
lekkie073: when u open d framaroot, did it show us boromir or gandalf? it it shows gandalf, it won't root ur mobile but if it shows boromir, Iet me know so I ll tell u the manipulations involved.

It show boromir Bro but won't root it, please tell me what to do. Thanks
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lekkie073(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
AK Money:

It show boromir Bro but won't root it, please tell me what to do. Thanks
open the exploit box....it is defaulted to 'instal superuser'. change it to 'instal superSU' and click on boromir. dats all. and instal root checker to verify the root status.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKMoney1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
lekkie073: open the exploit box....it is defaulted to 'instal superuser'. change it to 'instal superSU' and click on boromir. dats all. and instal root checker to verify the root status.

I did that too but still won't root, in fact I have framaroot 1.70 installed but still didn't work.

Are you on bbm or whatsapp? please let's chat. Thanks
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lekkie073(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
AK Money:

I did that too but still won't root, in fact I have framaroot 1.70 installed but still didn't work.

7c7d697c
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by grinace(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2014
AK Money:

my man don't forget to reboot your phone after clicking on bromir , if u want to know its rooted you'd see supersu app on your phone after reboot.smiley
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKMoney1(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2014
grinace: my man don't forget to reboot your phone after clicking on bromir , if u want to know its rooted you'd see supersu app on your phone after reboot.smiley

After clicking boromir, it shows failed and when I reboot there's no supersu app on my phone.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Hackomania(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
There is a link on XDA to download all the versions of framaroot. Download them all. Install them one after the other, when you get to the one that will work for your phone, your phone will trigger a warning "This app exploits a known vulnerability on your phone. Do you want to continue?" When that happens, know you've gotten the right one. Then proceed to install SU (not SuperUser) on the phone.

UPDATE: I remember I blogged it sometime back. I'll get you the links in a few
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Hackomania(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Me too oh cry
Francheezy:

Do you have Backtrack on your complete Linux Installer, It not on my distros ?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKMoney1(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Hackomania: There is a link on XDA to download all the versions of framaroot. Download them all. Install them one after the other, when you get to the one that will work for your phone, your phone will trigger a warning "This app exploits a known vulnerability on your phone. Do you want to continue?" When that happens, know you've gotten the right one. Then proceed to install SU (not SuperUser) on the phone.

UPDATE: I remember I blogged it sometime back. I'll get you the links in a few

Ok bro, i will appreciate it.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Sallychizzl3: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Macbriz:
Bastard, it is your father and your entire generation that is gay. Evil creature

Imb3c!le, Na ur entire nuclear and extended family God go punish.

Why would you be posting your number, bb pin and saying "I LOVE YOU GUYS" on a thread like this without any contribution whatsoever to the topic if you're not a pansy

Are you so daf7 that you dunno this thread isnt for matchmaking or you're badly tryna get laid

Quote me again and get banned! angry

Meanwhile, thanks to the dudes that shared us the knowledge of blackmart,cymera and glaxy tv. I love those apps.
#KipItRolling
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by ganex: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
pls post a link for downloading glaxy tv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Who Says Power Bank Is Meant For Phones Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.