Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Medication For Vaginal Itching? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medication For Vaginal Itching? (152665 Views)

15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching / Solution To Vaginal Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by mindboggler: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ OP, it could be a yeast infection. And if that is the case, you have to change your diet. If you take foodstuffs that contain yeast and sugar, then you have to stop especially white bread and pastries. Otherwise the infection will keep coming back after treatment.

Also a home remedy is to get one or two pieces of fresh garlic make little cuts on them then pass a thread through them and insert into your womanliness. Put them in at night and remove them in the morning. Do this for like 3days and you should be fine. The thread is for easy retrieval of the garlic. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by beejayphako(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please get vulcan360: it contains secnidazole which is very effective for total treatment of vagina candidiasis, cos i tink dts what ur symptoms looks like. Its a single dose treatment.If you can get Vulcan, i assure u it will be a tin of d past
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by UjSizzle(f): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
RedBenson:

You mean you all have suffered it before? No wonder your BFs were compalining of itching every now and then. grin
uh huh.
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by kevoh(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=16pt]Go to the hospital and do a test to determine what is wrong with you [/size]
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Obascoetubi: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
nekaa: garlic.. buh be warned as too much of it can actually be harmful. Google it up..
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Obascoetubi: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
even if she google it, nairaland wl pop out there

1 Like

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by ezeama1010(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Go see a gynaecologist. It's a symptom of an infection. Some tests would have to be carried out to decipher what kind of infection it is.

But if truly you've gone to the hospital and you've been given medication, it's probably 'cause :
* You didn't complete the dosage of medication prescribed.
* The diagnosis was wrong.
* You're using the wrong drug.

I'll advise you to visit the hospital once more and ask for a gynaecologist this time. Vaginal infection isn't something to toy with. And please don't try self-medication. smiley
This Nairalander just spoke my mind. Everything she said is very correct. I'm telling you this as a pharmacist, dont try self medication. Go and see a good gynecologist for some tests and chemotherapy.

1 Like

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by imsuboi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin I would have loved to read all these hidden comments ooo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by pembisco(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

Nice info here

@ the bolded.....please elaborate more on that.

How can we clean forward-backward abeg. Me na for back i dy send tissue not forward.

Abi na for girls only? Thanks
its for ladies bt 2b on d safer side, guys shuld folo too. Tendensy is cleanin back forward ,u myt carry alng bacteria frm d faeces to the vagina.

1 Like

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Demour(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Use red pepper water mixed with salt. It works like magic.
Last Bullet:
Just joking, try Canesten.
lol ppl wey no c de just joking go try d fast lane magic

1 Like

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by soulglo: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Laibel what exactly were you being treated for? When you went to the hospital what did the doctor say the labs showed. It seems in Nigeria people consult Doctors the way they consult the oracle. The oracle says drink the urine of a cock and you go home and drink it without asking any other questions. Go get labs done and find out what exactly you are being treated for. It sounds like a regular yeast infection. If it is just that all you need is Anti fungals. You would still need to go see a doctor first to confirm that it is yeast. In the mean time keep the area dry. Wear cotton panties. Don't wear tight pants. Definitely do not wear thong underwear. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by iyimide(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
U need to see a dermatologist for yeast sampling. I suspect it is candidiasis.
But first buy Ciprotab-tn
It contains tinidazole. I am sure it will work. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by InvertedHammer: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
/
Like seriously?

Your abunna dey itch and na for NL you wan find answer instead of going to a doctor? Goodluck with that. Patience is not needed in this one.

The only assistance i can give is to help u scratch am. I heard some women refuse to see their doctors for awhile because the scratching dey sweet. As in oko babangida a.k.a oko achorom ima a.k.a oko achara moto.

Go see your doctor.
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by swtcharissa(f): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
My dear try to dscipline frm scracthing,always rinse urself wit very clean water when u use d toilet,drysef up n change ur neat dry pants often,apart frm dese creams prescribed above,d use of black pomade (palm kernel oil) works wonders on most things including dis
Meanwhile go to a good hospital nt chemist n get a cure from internally,woman womb no b for play o
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by alstacs(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
double post......
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Malakh: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
viexcey: Itching of varginal can be caused by many things and the treatment depends on the cause.
As a lady you should avoid douching with medicated soap because varginal contains good bacterial. Medicated anything,kills both good and bad germs which can lead to itching. Only use clean water.
Secondly,while wiping wipe from down up and not up down. By wiping up down,u introduce some bacterial from anus to varginal which aren't doing the same work. It causes itching too.
Thirdly, avoid wet pants, wearing of pants or sanitary pad for a long time and whenever u pee always wipe dry.
#i'm not a doc but i read wide and i v doc friends.
I'm a man and you are on point....women shouldn't douche, it kills the good and bad bacteria
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by VivyGift(f): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
I will advise u go for urine nd HVS test before taking any drugs. But I can recommend Ciprofloxacin (antibiotic) , mycoten cream for external use, nd also mycoten inserter - its lyk a tablet u will just insert it into ur womanliness. But ciprofloxacin tab is to be taken one per day.

Soak all ur underwears with hot water, detergent nd dettol. Avoid s.ex for now until ur properly treated and also ur partner shd be treated. It wld only be a headache if u dnt av a faithful partner/ u av multiple sex partners... Sowwi

1 Like

Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by eleojo23: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
use Clotrimazole cream or pasery. Insert the pasery or rub the cream when you feel the itching. Also take one tablet (150mg) of Fluconazole. Fluconazole is an effective systemic antifungal. Pls note that all the advice here are just empirical treatment suggestions so pls see a gynaecologist for expert care
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Olayideh(f): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Sweetheart if u need to go for a thorough check up,bt whilst waiting u can use one of s -ten family (mycoten) nd please if u're sexually active u also need to treat ur partner as well(it could be infections)
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2013
op do u stay at ebonyi state or have u bn der b4
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by TheGeneral1(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Girl you need a Man in your life not medicine!
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by treasuretemi(f): 1:04am On Dec 28, 2013
get to a laboratory and do a microbial culture and sensitivity test (mcs) this involves collection of ur urine. after ths s done u'll get a result thTwill not only tell u whTs wrong with u bt d drugs/injection the infection suceptible to and how effective each can b. After taking them u go bck lyk 2weeks later for another test. do this until you are free. MLS (oracle of medicine). it s well
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Boll2010: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2013
I preach it often times to ladies but they won't hear, STOP EATING A YEAST CONTAINNING FOOD it does a lot damage to the female body system,this shit helps FIBRIOD growth etc
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by lastpage: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Boll2010: I preach it often times to ladies but they won't hear, STOP EATING A YEAST CONTAINNING FOOD it does a lot damage to the female body system,this shit helps FIBRIOD growth etc

Most peeps dont know which food contains YEAST. Fibroid is a big problem to a lot of women.

if you will, can you list some common food that contains YEAST?

That would make your post very informative ..... and thanks for saying so.

Lastpage!
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by chidaddy1198(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Be wise to the advice u receive from peeps...I am confident this will help also and it those not cost much n mostly neglected by we all it cures anything its call <CHERRED BUTTER> in igbo language its called <ORI>.Kindly watch your activities. Get well soon
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by Boll2010: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2013
chidaddy1198: Be wise to the advice u receive from peeps...I am confident this will help also and it those not cost much n mostly neglected by we all it cures anything its call <CHERRED BUTTER> in igbo language its called <ORI>.Kindly watch your activities. Get well soon
bro I'm on a SHEARBUTTER THERAPY......people ask me do I bleach I say no......this is what I use to cream my body,smooth,and light.....natural! So natural......my gf creams with it too! Rather than applying all this chemicals to body!

Be careful of fake shearbutters cuz it leads to scratching of your body,rashes!

If you've got acne(pimple) when you apply it to your face don't mix creams with it cuz it will just worsen the acne thereby springing out a lot!

A real shearbutter is not put in sun or hard as a brick, to test original......immediately you apply to your palms it melts instantly before applying much friction at all........well do yourself good with natural product!
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by chanita: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Originalsly: Yiur mind is bent on using cream. Rubbing ice on the ehmmm....arrow would have the same effect as any cream....the itching will go away for a few...but not the cause of the problem. You need to treat the problem and not the symptom. Maybe your blood sugar is too high...but I'll suggest like someone did earlier...go see one of the herb women....they will know the cure.
If u r scared of using 'AGBO' like me due 2 its preparation,u can go 4 Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by mindboggler: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
InvertedHammer
Like seriously?

Your abunna dey itch and na for NL you wan find answer instead of going to a doctor? Goodluck with that. Patience is not needed in this one.

The only assistance i can give is to help u scratch am. I heard some women refuse to see their doctors for awhile because the scratching dey sweet. [b]As in oko babangida a.k.a oko achorom ima a.k.a oko achara moto.

Go see your doctor

LOL, u no well.
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by eleojo23: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2013
The General: Girl you need a Man in your life not medicine!
That lie doesn't sell anymore! Try another!
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by jactech: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
contact me on 08035243468 for permanent cure. Please do not treat with Oyibo medicine. Just refined encapsulated herbs will do the magic for you.
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by DJurry(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Laibel: To all nairalander,men ar allow.pls is there any prescription for virginal itching n home remedy.cos av visited hospital three tym but still kip coming.any idea pls
I recommend a bottle of Defender Capsules to relieve the itching completely. This is a nutritional/herbal supplement made by Swissgarde (A South-African company).
I need to know your location to know how it can be delivered to you. Drop down your email address for more info about this supplement..
Re: Medication For Vaginal Itching? by KKImoh: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Laibel: To all nairalander,men ar allow.pls is there any prescription for virginal itching n home remedy.cos av visited hospital three tym but still kip coming.any idea pls
, babe na gon0rehha fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Bra Day (october 13) / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.