Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (17021 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Enoquin(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Akwa Ibom
Lagos
Cross River
Abia
Imo
Anambra
Oyo
Ogun
Delta
Rivers
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by chelseabmw(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: lol you self suppose to understand say na runs things. gringrin

abi ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2014
tchigofigo:
hey! abia state dirty place? u must b deluded.,u prbbly went to aba..dts d place u can call dirty(nt evn evrywre in aba).,it's jst like sayin Lag is dirty because of A.J n mushin amongst others..
Aba is in Abia state, isn't it?

If I said Aba, y'all will call me all sort of names, because the OP asked for states and not locations.

Anyway, noted.

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by chelseabmw(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2014
rodeo0070:

*runs to check her profile pics*
Hmmm! Seeing is believing...

u see wetin i see........ imagine d chic dey call fellow chic runs girl cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Vicjay1(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2014
it seems most people have been to Edo.
I live in Edo but have been to
Delta
Lagos
Ondo
Rivers
Ogun
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by sammyjay3(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2014
I've been to Abuja,Lagos,Oyo,Kaduna,Osun,Kogi,Ogun,Niger,Cross river,Kano,Kwara,Ondo.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
I live in ogun
Bt av been to-
Ekiti
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Lagos
Benue
Taraba
Too bad av not been to any eastern part of naija
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Ewoma45(f): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Nadia_SA1: Lagos
Imo
Borno
Calabar
Hausa
Ijaw
famzer!smh. So Ikechukwu told you that ijaw and hausa re states?
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by tchigofigo(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Aba is in Abia state, isn't it?

If I said Aba, y'all will call me all sort of names, because the OP asked for states and not locations.

Anyway, noted.
i knew 'twas aba u visited.,jst dt u generalised...Gud u'l modify..cos abia's my hm state(though i dn't live dre)..so dt u won't scare my NL babes away wn i propose..
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by rodeo0070(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2014
slimmy05: I.worked with FCE (technical) potiskum, so when they started the knockouts iI had to elope Am still tempted to visit. Used my Hausa friends cry

Yes o! That place is muahhh! Not much of an urban life but you go enjoy. That was back then sha. I stayed @barracks then. I went to other parts like Nangere, Gujba, Nguru (border to Niger Republic), Mamudo, Yusufari, Gudi,Fune, Machina(where snakes are worshipped) etc. I hope say dem never burn that library for FCE (Technical) cos that place de stacked with books eh!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Lizzi78(f): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2014
for now 6.
PH
ekiti
ondo
kaduna
jos
abuja
... I wish to visit all the states bfor I turn 26. by the grace of God.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by IAMBREEZY: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2014
lertee:
It doesn't have to be runs all the time you know?
Girls work and the nature of their job requires them to travel. smiley
alright i agree without demur grin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by tchigofigo(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Tolexander: State of emergency
Solid state
u'v been 2 state of emergency?..i'd like 2 visit dre too..i'm sure u'v visited 'state of coma' too..
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Amopeekun(f): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2014
KWARA
OYO
OSUN
LAGOS
KOGI
EDO
DELTA
BAYELSA
ABUJA
NIGER
KANO
KADUNA
PLATEAU
KASTINA
BAUCHI
GOMBE
ADAMAWA
ANAMBRA
ABUJA
RIVERS
NASARAWA
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mikejesty(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Nadia_SA1: Lagos
Imo
Borno
Calabar
Hausa
Ijaw
pls ilaw is not a state ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Shuaibmari: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Borno, yobe, gombe, bauchi, kano, katsina, kaduna, fct, benue, imo, rivers, lagos nd edo
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2014
rodeo0070:

Yes o! That place is muahhh! Not much of an urban life but you go enjoy. That was back then sha. I stayed @barracks then. I went to other parts like Nangere, Gujba, Nguru (border to Niger Republic), Mamudo, Yusufari, Gudi,Fune, Machina(where snakes are worshipped) etc
Yes Am quite conversant with the Place, I stayed at the back of living faith church aka winners chapel. I've been to machina, Geidam Where the governor hails, fika the nysc orientation camp that was also bombed, fine, kainama, and nangere. I love the Place, not much happening though, sometimes I chill at the hotel in potiskum owned by an igbo chief.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2014
haibe:

All the way from Madagascar?

*clears throat*
Yewis o
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Sirjohn84(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Live in Delta..be to
Edo
Enugu
Anambra
Imo
Ondo
Lagos
Ibadan
Borno
Bauchi
plataue
Abuja
;DLive in Delta..be to
Edo
Enugu
Anambra
Imo
Ondo
Lagos
Ibadan
Borno
Bauchi
plataue
Abuja
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Jovanna(f): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2014
*some ppl can lie sha* i live in ogun state nd ve been to. .
Ibadan (oyo state)
lagos
osun
ekiti
ondo state. . .datz all 4 nw
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Ariyke: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Live in Lagos
Been to Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Osun
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by olahero(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Amopeekun: KWARA
OYO
OSUN
LAGOS
KOGI
EDO
DELTA
BAYELSA
ABUJA
NIGER
KANO
KADUNA
PLATEAU
KASTINA
BAUCHI
GOMBE
ADAMAWA
ANAMBRA
ABUJA
RIVERS
NASARAWA

nah Tanker driver you be madam? abi you be Olosho ni?

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adamawa
Taraba
FCT
Kaduna
Kano
Plateau
Kano
Gombe
Bauchi
Lagos
Kogi
Oyo
Niger
Kwara
Benue
Nassarawa
Katsina
Ogun
Rivers
Enugu
Cross River

Shikena
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Lakeshizu(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lagos
Kwara
Imo
Anambra
Kogi
Bauchi
Jos
Abia
Cross river
Benue
Nassarawa
Abuja
Ekiti
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ondo
Benin
Delta
my papa na federal govt property o cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by HarryPotter22: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Geestarry: seems u're a journalist

Hey sis, cool it. Journalists are not daft. I'm not daft. Sheeeeish!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by MrAboki: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Rivers State
Lagos State
Akwa Ibom State
Delta State
Edo State
Osun State
Anambra State
Imo State
Plateau State
Bauchi State
Abia State
Cross River State
Enugu State

FCT Abuja
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Lakeshizu(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
all dis people claiming Bauchi state, pls name the areas u know.....let me start
Wunti market grin grin grin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by rodeo0070(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
slimmy05: Yes Am quite conversant with the Place, I stayed at the back of living faith church aka winners chapel. I've been to machina, Geidam Where the governor hails, fika the nysc orientation camp that was also bombed, fine, kainama, and nangere. I love the Place, not much happening though, sometimes I chill at the hotel in potiskum owned by an igbo chief.

Bad people. Na christians de make that place rock. Plenty Igbo investment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Anambra Kills Many, Destroys Vehicles, 7 Buildings And Shops / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Shocking Article About Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.