Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44313 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Below are some of the few examples I will like to share with you guys and will so much love to see your various experiences with your partner after a breakup.

1) She deflated two of my tires in the middle of the night when we met at a friend’s party. She denied with till today but the security guards who sited her described her as the person hanging around the car with another female friend of hers. (This happened in my year 3 while she was in her 1st year at the university

2) She went about telling my friends of how I usually went to hustle for business in and out of town only to lie to them I went home on various excuses ( This was true, but why should a partner you confided in reveal to your friends you went hustling behind them to get money). This sounded childish but the impact was terrible as guys thereafter wanted to turn me to their ATM and became envious. 9This happened in my final year while the girl was in her 3rd)

3) Lied to my friends that she was pregnant for me and had previously done several abortions. (This would have counted as the worst lie ever). This was a lady I NEVER add unprotected sex with and the issue of pregnancy never ever came up or happened. I later found out she was disappointed I didn’t propose to her and had previously used pregnancy to tie a man down only for him to discover she was never pregnant.

4) She used the spare key I gave her to enter my house when I was away and came to seize my international passport, laptop, tablet, school certificates, video game and car key. This is a supposed “big and matured lady”.

My question is why are people to hurt when it comes to a breakup most especially when they are the ones who misbehaved and frustrated one in the relation.

A MUST READ FOR EVERY NIGERIAN

https://www.nairaland.com/1560481/final-open-letter-all-nigerians

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some people go as far as pouring Acid on their partners and lying they molested them or stole from them just to get their partner in trouble.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by martyns303(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
She smashed my S4 after reading a conversation between me and another chick.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2013
I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

77 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by larhtbel(f): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

lol....what were u tinkin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by bknight: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Pulls out a seat.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by angelseddy(f): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Andyblaze: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2013
more like angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Never had one, may be becuase I was nice to the call even after break up .

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......x

He even tried...I would have given you a lighter.

23 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2013
After cheatin on me, then I decided to end d relationship, but d ediot came to fight me n my new gf in my apartment. Bak in sch! Crazy fellow I tell ya'
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by kennypoka2(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2013
angelseddy: Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.
Lol.. heartbreak can make one do crazy stuffs but d mature ones knows that life goes on.. but I wanna know how d matter ended?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2013
angelseddy: Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.

Bielieve me yours is way better. As a lady you choose who you decide to date or not to date.

What of breaking up with someone only for them to go to every known and suspecting avenues where they think you get your income only to go and run you down.

Go and tell your boss everything you told her about him, go and spoil you to your business associates and client's alike.

Mehn! some people are evil. People just seem to forget the good times when they get angry.

10 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2013
addictiv:
He even tried...I would have given you a lighter.
you are wicked oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by OCTAVO: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Front page cheesy
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by abbeyty(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2013

dont generalize baby, here is a caring and lovely ekiti guy for you. Let hook up as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by chymystique(f): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2013
IDGAF wah dey say/said abt me .... Well am still friends wif ma two exs cool and we r C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2013
she saw me,and my fiancee at the market,followed us home,and started banging the door,when i refused to open the door,after i got to know she was the one,she went to off my generator,pour water in the tank,and threatened to break the sliding window glass of every flat in the house.
I came down furious,she was shouting seriously for other tenants to hear that i broke her heart,that she did abortion for me,and telling my fiancée not to take me serious,that i would break her heart. other tenants had to intervene before she left,but with a threat to deal with me,if she ever set her eyes on me again,she caused the breakup.
Thank God i had told my fiancée everything about her,and her hot temper,but that was my saving grace,had to beg my fiancée for like 3days for the embarrassment i caused her.
Since that day,one of the tenant nicknamed me "osomo" yoruba slang for womanizer.

13 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Lovexme(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Exactly what you get when you date the Devil's advocate.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by mayorall(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2013
I am already getting insults, rip, source of sorrow, etc. Still waiting for more.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Popowaa: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2013
acidtalk:

Bielieve me yours is way better. As a lady you choose who you decide to date or not to date.

What of breaking up with someone only for them to go to every known and suspecting avenues where they think you get your income only to go and run you down.

Go and tell your boss everything you told her about him, go and spoil you to your business associates and client's alike.

Mehn! some people are evil. People just seem to forget the good times when they get angry.
Stop dating children.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2013
*spreads mat* make I just dey observe from here

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Les: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Acidtalk, I don't know if you are the same with acidosis,but I prefer this handle better.
well, mine turned me into her atm, I,didn't care anyway considering all she did for me while we were still dating. cool
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2013
She told every1 dat am a cunny b*astard that I broke her heart, that I never luvd her (which was true) then she fvcked my bestfriend (not anymore).
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: Stop dating children.

The Oldest woman can act like a toddler when she feels cheated and heartbroken.

15 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2013
Les: Acidtalk, I don't know if you are the same with acidosis,but I prefer this handle better.
well, mine turned me into her atm, I,didn't care anyway considering all she did for me while we were still dating. cool

No! Acidtalk is different from Acidosis.

If your go through be various and 'beneficial' threads I can guarantee you will get to LOVE this handle more.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2013
sarbest001: She told every1 dat am a cunny b*astard that I broke her heart, that I never luvd her (which was true) then she fvcked my bestfriend (not anymore).

From your confessions now it appears they didn't lie on you. She only told people what you wouldn't probably have told them.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2013
acidtalk:

From your confessions now it appears they didn't lie on you. She only told people what you wouldn't probably have told them.
She knew while we were dating dat I didnt luv her. I barely call her, nd wen I realized how much I was hurting her, I broke up wif her. I'm not a cunny person bro, she z.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2013
She frame me up, got me arrested and I was locked up to be charged for 'kidnapping' the following day.

I made my contacts,higher ones to the DPO that arrested me, and finally,it was deliberated in the DPO's office and I was released when he finally realise it was just a relationship 'HEARTBROKEN' matter.

DPO called me later aside and warn me to desist from her and her family cos they are mean and dangerousgrin

Another shattered my windscreengrin

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2013
He threatened to show me the reign of terror grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by razzydoo(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2013
At least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up... embarassedAt least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up...

17 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2013
razzydoo: At least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up... embarassedAt least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up...

Use money bail out yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.