Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44316 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by cdamsel(f): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
190-the-clown:
she even used caterpault to shoot me embarassed embarassed
y am I not surprised? tongue

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
cdamsel: y am I not surprised? tongue

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by zeelo2014: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hate the word 'ex'. Most people date just for the moment & sex too. Why not just have flings than carry burden afterall why buy the cow when u can milk it. Asked only a girl out in my university days,still with her most likely end it there if not her the next girl will surely be my wife & fortunately she reasons like me too. For the numerous ladies have been with I sneak into their lives & sneak out like a thief without any form of drama or hard feelings,even connected one to her present husband,friends with benefit thingy.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Les: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
vinebaby: Pls, I tink u shld go straight to your point.
what's difficult in telling me where you are?? What other point do you want?? I know someone by the name vine, I know where she is, if it's the same location, then... Do you want any other point
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by IAMBREEZY: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
I don't know why a girl won't accede that you re no longer interested anymore instead they go berserk and monstrous.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Obidikejr(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
AG.gal:
Lol. This reminds me of a colleague in school then. She broke up with her bf n the guy asked her to return d monies he sent her n the phone he bought for her.
She asked the guy to return back her virginity. He started threatening her,reminding her dat he is an 'axe man' and he has guys everywhere n stuff!

She had to tell her mum. D poor woman was terrified n sent d money to her d next day. She returned everything but d guy wouldn't get off her back. He kept on calling her.
Whenever he calls,she picks up,listens without saying a word and the guy will be raining silly abuses on her. The guy will be like,'u don't want to talk ba? See ur big belle'. LOL

Haha this got me cracking
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by cdamsel(f): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
190-the-clown:

the 190 i know & love is back,boy have I missed u? undecided kiss
Good is not in ur nature
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by lymelyte(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
cheesy
Slowpois0n:
my own sef no gree breakup. i relocated to another state, didnt called for months. yet the mofo wont stop calling that she wanna see me. she even goes to my house in the other state (i still have my apartment and stuffs there).

how do i help this one move on and forget me.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by kalimera101: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
He walked into my place of work and started telling everyone present that I wanted us to break up and they should beg me.
It was embarrassing. Then he went out to the balcony and threatened to jump down (the office was on the 3rd floor). I was so angry and I shouted: 'be my guest, I'll bring flowers to your burial, ediot.'
But honestly I would have loved to push him off myself.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by zeelo2014: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Some people will have association of exboyfriend/ex-girlfriend canopy at their wedding. Too many failed relationships.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Slowpois0n: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
kalimera101: He walked into my place of work and started telling everyone present that I wanted us to break up and they should beg me.
It was embarrassing. Then he went out to the balcony and threatened to jump down (the office was on the 3rd floor). I was so angry and I shouted: 'be my guest, I'll bring flowers to your burial, ediot.'
this your story get as e be oo.. the guy must be high on something. you should have pushed him, you both would have left the office and gone to different places

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by lymelyte(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
kalimera101: He walked into my place of work and started telling everyone present that I wanted us to break up and they should beg me.
Wetin e do na to warrant all dose hatred u developed for him?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Sangakkara: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
She decided to date my NL friend .........

I hate her!.......
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
acidtalk:

Use money bail out yourself.
Bail is free and it is your right as a citizen not to pay anyone for bail unless otherwise stated by a competent court of law. tongue
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vislabraye(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
acidtalk: Below are some of the few examples I will like to share with you guys and will so much love to see your various experiences with your partner after a breakup.

1) She deflated two of my tires in the middle of the night when we met at a friend’s party. She denied with till today but the security guards who sited her described her as the person hanging around the car with another female friend of hers. (This happened in my year 3 while she was in her 1st year at the university

2) She went about telling my friends of how I usually went to hustle for business in and out of town only to lie to them I went home on various excuses ( This was true, but why should a partner you confided in reveal to your friends you went hustling behind them to get money). This sounded childish but the impact was terrible as guys thereafter wanted to turn me to their ATM and became envious. 9This happened in my final year while the girl was in her 3rd)

3) Lied to my friends that she was pregnant for me and had previously done several abortions. (This would have counted as the worst lie ever). This was a lady I NEVER add unprotected sex with and the issue of pregnancy never ever came up or happened. I later found out she was disappointed I didn’t propose to her and had previously used pregnancy to tie a man down only for him to discover she was never pregnant.

4) She used the spare key I gave her to enter my house when I was away and came to seize my international passport, laptop, tablet, school certificates, video game and car key. This is a supposed “big and matured lady”.

My question is why are people to hurt when it comes to a breakup most especially when they are the ones who misbehaved and frustrated one in the relation.

You try Oh !! You dey attract jealous gfs. Pray say the next one no go give U poison to drink.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by NadiaSA1(f): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Les: with that kind waist you carry, who go wan free you?? My guy ikechukwu cheesy

But he shouldn't threaten to kill me ooo just for me to stay wif him
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by sweetsmalsis(f): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Absolutely nothing!
Life goes on jare....
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by DonBrutus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
angelseddy: Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.
sorry , u did A.B.U?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by warrior101: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eya pele. Could this be Love? I wonder in pidgin English lipsrsealed

Nothing really apart from keping them in mind and try to improve on my life so that the next time we meet they would wish me back. Isn't that the best/worst revenge so far?

softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by onyibajoe(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
She turned a relationship expert on Facebook.I thought that unfriending her(to avoid reading all those disgusting posts) would be childish. I just avoided FB for some time till she got tired and stopped. And I was like, you knew all these and you didn't allow our relationship know what is called peace.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Les: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nadia_SA1:

But he shouldn't threaten to kill me ooo just for me to stay wif him
life goes on, but not for everybody. Glad you ain't among
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by victorazy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yomieluv: she saw me,and my fiancee at the market,followed us home,and started banging the door,when i refused to open the door,after i got to know she was the one,she went to off my generator,pour water in the tank,and threatened to break the sliding window glass of every flat in the house.
I came down furious,she was shouting seriously for other tenants to hear that i broke her heart,that she did abortion for me,and telling my fiancée not to take me serious,that i would break her heart. other tenants had to intervene before she left,but with a threat to deal with me,if she ever set her eyes on me again,she caused the breakup.
Thank God i had told my fiancée everything about her,and her hot temper,but that was my saving grace,had to beg my fiancée for like 3days for the embarrassment i caused her.
Since that day,one of the tenant nicknamed me "osomo" yoruba slang for womanizer.

grin osomo is not yet over o! She is with ur pic and she go surely do something with it o! grin osomo!!! grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pawesome(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
una own small
mine told ma church members dt I came to her houz n demanded for sex afta she refused,I broke up wit her n nw am dating two f her frnds in same church....f which she claimed we always had party(always dreamt f d day I will Hv a party by d way)...nw d guys re actually scared f me buh d ladies dnt wnt to hear....
by d way,she harasses me anywia ah go..gave me a total of 54missd kals just yday n dts d gal dt told her frnds dt she deleted ma number
b it ah c her physically or not,she is a big fat pest

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Interesting break up stories
Mehn, I must have been a very lucky one
*looking back*
No man has ever told me he's done
Oh well I get to read attitude, before u say its over, am already far gone
I fall in love so easily and so I fall out of it too at a snap

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Ewedusoup(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
If u know that this topic was reposted click like
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by erictoonice: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Andyblaze: more like angry angry

it's even more painful to see ur ex break up wit u cos of an uglier person u begin to wonder wat is wrong with me

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Greenhero(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

dat is d dumbest action ever
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
cdamsel: the 190 i know & love is back,boy have I missed u? undecided kiss
Good is not in ur nature

did i say i was ever been Good shocked angry

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by victorD3: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
angelseddy: Hahaa mine went around telling any 1 that cared to listen that am a bad cheap girl. That all a guy needed to do was buy me chicken n chips n I would part my legs. Even told som1 that I was raped b4 he met me and still dated me. He later would send me txt messages saying am possessed. He would spoil me outside with ridiculous lies then get bk in his private corner to beg and cajole that I giv anoda chance. Sore loser! He ruled out ekiti guys for me...sick lieing fellow wit a complex. Som1 that I buy thgs for ooooo.

I'm not sure of the other accusations but am convinced you love chicken and chips lol

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by olawalelarry(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
vinebaby: Lolz, relationship and itz craziest. Mine still insults me up to date.
lmaooo
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by lifestyle1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Learning.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.