Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44318 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ikeno(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Bail is free and it is your right as a citizen not to pay anyone for bail unless otherwise stated by a competent court of law. tongue

tell it to the naija police,they will lock you and throw the key away.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by yemmy75(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
remsonik: bros u sef wicked,after four years!! Oga o,just tell us how u used and dumped the poor girl....mttchew
And y do ladies always like to feel like d victim in every break-up??

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Truckpusher(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
ikeno:
tell it to the naija police,they will lock you and throw the key away.
It's because you're always are afraid of the unknown and you don't know your right and even when you know your right you lack the basic manners in which to go about initiating them ,One you initiate them properly it sends a clear signal to the police officers that you know your right very well.

Once your crime or whatever you did is a bailable offense ,tell them to grant you bail or charge you to court immediately or within the next 24 hrs. all you need now is to relax and watch them scamper to do their useless paper work to grant you bail.......if it falls on the weekend they'll have no choice than to grant you bail.

Try it whenever you run into them ,especially if it's a bailable offense. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
blackpammy: Mine went around telling all my friends that I had broken her heart and that she was going to kill herself. Twas very embarassing.
If am you I will just tell her to go ahead with the killing.

Relationship is not do or die haba. Ki lode?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by fayne(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
She started dating a dude old enough ta b ma grand uncle.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by adellam16(f): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
jreyez: Mine caught me when I was asleep, tied me up, drugged me, and raped me...... It's was irritating grin
it was irritating and u r dia opening teeth abi?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by adellam16(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
adlatworld: Mine go extra lenght to marry my intimate friend. Even gave birth 4 month ago.
broda abeg what do u mean by intimate friend? Are u guys pondering what I am pondering? shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by darkid1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
When the heart gets broken,it can grow back twisted and dark
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by charlie42(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
We just stop talking,calling,texting,and that's how we broke up
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by fayne(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
She started dating a dude who dresses like he is in d 80's{much like dem wayne wonda}, en dt dude is old enough ta b ma grand uncle. Well am jus passing by sha.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by nitrogen(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okay, since everybody is trying to be good here, I wanna do the opposite, you see, when she broke up with me (cos of one douche-bag), I threatened her, but I never did anything, had to move on, waiting for the next (the last). One thing is this, it isn't easy, for some, it takes 5 years to get over it, just that life goes on cos it is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by bily(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
I broke up with two girls cos it wasn't working out anymore.
the first one I have lost contact with but the breakup was so bad everyone saw me as the devil,had a lot of scolding from family and friends on that one.. but we eventually parted on a good note. the 2nd one is a business partner with my wife. knew her before I met my wife, also parted on a very good note. my wife is closer to her now sef than I am.
the third girl that broke up with me ended up being my wife, I no dey give up, come and see begging grin

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by MagicBishop: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hacked into a facebook account of one her friends and posted on her wall and every single thread the b1tch commented or even liked since she joined facebook where I stated what a b1tch and hoe she is.

grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Magic Bishop: I hacked into a facebook account of one her friends and posted on her wall and every single thread the b1tch commented or even liked since she joined facebook where I stated what a b1tch and hoe she is.

grin
I like your boldness.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Ibomade1: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tried to date my best mate but didn't work out undecided.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
bily: I broke up with two girls cos it wasn't working out anymore.
the first one I have lost contact with but the breakup was so bad everyone saw me as the devil,had a lot of scolding from family and friends on that one.. but we eventually parted on a good note. the 2nd one is a business partner with my wife. knew her before I met my wife, also parted on a very good note. my wife is closer to her now sef than I am.
the third girl that broke up with me ended. up being my wife, I no dey give up, come and see begging grin
happy ending , you are the man.

O YO( oyo lo wa) hahahhahaha
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by funmi4love(f): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
abbeyty:

dont generalize baby, here is a caring and lovely ekiti guy for you. Let hook up as soon as possible
guy na tru she talk most ekiti guys are player nd liers
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by MagicBishop: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sarah a: I like your boldness.

she deactivated her account immediately and found God grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by depato88(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=kkjoy]mine wasnt just a relationship, it was marriage and after seperation, i began to see my face on naked bodies and opened pussy flying all over d internet...

Datz rilli bad of him[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by adonisgold: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Amuga: My ex was worst than the devil himself,never knew that guy was a one man riot. On my wedding day, thank God we had (enough) security on ground.

Dis cracked me up!! Pls, wat exactly did he do? D guy turn Rambo?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by adonisgold: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: It's because you're always are afraid of the unknown and you don't know your right and even when you know your right you lack the basic manners in which to go about initiating them ,One you initiate them properly it sends a clear signal to the police officers that you know your right very well.

Once your crime or whatever you did is a bailable offense ,tell them to grant you bail or charge you to court immediately or within the next 24 hrs. all you need now is to relax and watch them scamper to do their useless paper work to grant you bail.......if it falls on the weekend they'll have no choice than to grant you bail.

Try it whenever you run into them ,especially if it's a bailable offense. smiley
I advice u to ignore dis advice, for ur sake and those of your relations who love u.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uniquexty: Lol, make i hear money. Where u see d money? We were just attracted to each other but when i realised he was not all i wanted, i tried cutting off but he refused every form of break up. Now things have gone out of hand

In other words its not even deeck you suck, now you've sucked his deeck and you're bond to him forever

stay there ---------> NEXT grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Amuga(f): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
adonisgold:

Dis cracked me up!! Pls, wat exactly did he do? D guy turn
Rambo?

He came to my reception with about 20 boys from only God knows where to create a scene. Thank God my sister was at the gate of the hall to tell the security on time.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by doctor90210: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
After breaking all the breakables and unbreakables in my house including my bb torch 2 white wey i use all my corper allowee buy, she say she go still kill me...also hurt all the neighbours trying to prevent her from hurting me. She seized my original car documents cos she couldn't lay hands on my credentials. Fear catch me o when she say i owe am 95k, she calculate all the gifts wey she don buy for me and food wey i don chop for her house. In short she still dey threaten me till today. because of her i kinda lost my vibe and dont feel attracted to any1 at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by mimee9(f): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hope

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by jreyez(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
adellam16: it was irritating and u r dia opening teeth abi?

Oh! I'm laughing because after the nonsense act, i killed her and told the cops it was self defense 'my proof was authentic' and I walked away with it smiley
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ikeno(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: It's because you're always are afraid of the unknown and you don't know your right and even when you know your right you lack the basic manners in which to go about initiating them ,One you initiate them properly it sends a clear signal to the police officers that you know your right very well.

Abeg make I hear word!...whether bailable or not,will still drop something. Don't belief everything you read. Seeing is believing.

I don't want to derail the thread.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by rhymz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
My guy'z girlfriend did one very funny thing, after they broke up, the girlfriend came around-probably to beg him-and discovered some girls' sandals and shoes, babe just cleared everything and took them home, including my own.... it was funny initially but turned sour after my guy begged and begged her to bring back the shoes and sandals..... the guy practically had to get the girls Dunlop slippers pending when they settled.
After the whole thing the guy gave her a very serious warning not to try such nonsense again.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by yomilike(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mine posted the picture of her new bigger spending bf on facebook and told me she regret meetng me . She meet him just couple of ago. It hurt me cos she didn't even respect our 10 years of courtship. it hurt badly . I jus knelt down and pray God for open doors and move on.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by rhymz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
yomi_like: Mine posted the picture of her new bigger spending bf on facebook and told me she regret meetng me . She meet him just couple of ago. It hurt me cos she didn't even respect our 10 years of courtship. it hurt badly . I jus knelt down and pray God for open doors and move on.
10 years of courtship for wetin na, who will not leave such a guy

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by akins56(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
una never c anytin,,mine wen i was in my 100L actually went aroiund the whole department telling everybody am HIV positive!,,,whereas its a blackmail,,i had to show my rep my hiv result to show everybody!,,chai! Ijesha girls wicked oo,,
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
yomi_like: Mine posted the picture of her new bigger spending bf on facebook and told me she regret meetng me . She meet him just couple of ago. It hurt me cos she didn't even respect our 10 years of courtship. it hurt badly . I jus knelt down and pray God for open doors and move on.
bros you self try, 10years without ring or anything that can show you are serious about the relationship.Any lady can do that oh,so please don't blame the poor girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Experience With Older Woman / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.