Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44306 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:46am On Dec 30, 2013
AhWetin:

Like seriously you knew all the while that it won't last and yet you're still talking about a "pay back". What kinda human being are you? undecided

Abi... Comedy 1/2 Hour grin

50/50 ish. Payback kor, PayPal ni grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by AhWetin(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2013
olawalelarry: mine sucks a lot after I left nigeria in 2011,I heared she had another boyfriend,I called her and asked if wot I heared is true,she begged me to forgive her but I said no and since den she rekindle and start calling me names and swear me on facebook i couldn't help but to block her cos I can't keep on exhanging word with her, she is 20yrs old tho

Lol...nonsense woman and some ladies will say they are +10years emotionally more matured than guys
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by somkwams(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2013
Mine na funi tori ooo. Brokeup wt her d 1st tyme and she fell sick, so sick d senior sis pleaded i cum c her wen i saw her she held me cried n ma arms sayin she cudnt leave me n i shud tell her we are bak 2geda well my hrt no b stone na as i fear say if i no gree baby fit mod for me there. I told her wot she wantd 2 hia n WOW it resulted 2 one of d best sex i eva had, d passion she brot on was just 2 much. Months later i tried breaking up again n dis tyme twas her shrink who invited me ooo. Psyk all my head comot n we made up agn! M still tinking of a way 2 end dis 4 real sum1 gimme a hand

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by GentleFrank(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Good !
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by beckyomas(f): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Wow! Very touching stories.
I've never had a heartbreak actually cos i did all the "break-ups" but then i make it a point of duty to still be friends with them to avoid stories that touch.
Well, i hurt my present bf and he almost left, mehn! The pain was terrible and i couldn't imagine a full blown heartbreak so i dey respect myself now. Lol
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Jaidooo(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2013
softsparky: I tried drinking kerosene in his presence thinking that he will stop me, he no even send me .he just arrange bed and told me after drinking the kerosene that I should sleep well well choii. No be person tell me to use my brain......

Lmaooo
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by jewelzizi(f): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2013
AhWetin:

Like seriously you knew all the while that it won't last and yet you're still talking about a "pay back". What kinda human being are you? undecided
A very normal humanbeing,twas fun watching him fool arnd cos he had no idea I knew nd read meaning to everytin he did. Better stil u can ask wat kinda humanbeing is he? I will tell u. Hez diz person dat wen u break up...he will cos a scene..call u a cheat...nd so on. Nd wit dese kinda pple "silence is bliss", it pays to allow dem d honour of fooling deir ego. Wen he finally did..den I took my time nd analysed everytin he did nd he didn't deny bt rather said I was a silent killer...now dat was fuuuuun.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2013
yomi_like: Mine posted the picture of her new bigger spending bf on facebook and told me she regret meetng me . She meet him just couple of ago. It hurt me cos she didn't even respect our 10 years of courtship. it hurt badly . I jus knelt down and pray God for open doors and move on.
Guy... you are owing that babe... Pension things oo

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Lol.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Hahahaha. This is funny , oh boy see wetin person the read ?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by femooshad(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2013
post of the year grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2013
somkwams: Mine na funi tori ooo. Brokeup wt her d 1st tyme and she fell sick, so sick d senior sis pleaded i cum c her wen i saw her she held me cried n ma arms sayin she cudnt leave me n i shud tell her we are bak 2geda well my hrt no b stone na as i fear say if i no gree baby fit mod for me there. I told her wot she wantd 2 hia n WOW it resulted 2 one of d best sex i eva had, d passion she brot on was just 2 much. Months later i tried breaking up again n dis tyme twas her shrink who invited me ooo. Psyk all my head comot n we made up agn! M still tinking of a way 2 end dis 4 real sum1 gimme a hand
Why do you want to break up with her?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by somkwams(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2013
firstEVA: Why do you want to break up with her?
my dear serioulsy i dont feel any sparks for the girl, i have even tried forcing ,myself to like that way but nothing. I just wish she could understand it the way it is. She complains i dont treat her like my own n ma ques is how can i wen she isnt?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2013
somkwams: my dear serioulsy i dont feel any sparks for the girl, i have even tried forcing ,myself to like that way but nothing. I just wish she could understand it the way it is. She complains i dont treat her like my own n ma ques is how can i wen she isnt?
You are right, when there's no feelings anymore there is really nothing you can do but let go, but we girls hardly understand. Personally if a guy tells me directly or indirectly he is no longer interested, my pride would not let me beg him, I'll just go home and cry.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=acidtalk]Below are some of the few examples I will like to share with you guys and will so much love to see your various experiences with your partner after a breakup.

1) She deflated two of my tires in the middle of the night when we met at a friend’s party. She denied with till today but the security guards who sited her described her as the person hanging around the car with another female friend of hers. (This happened in my year 3 while she was in her 1st year at the university

2) She went about telling my friends of how I usually went to hustle for business in and out of town only to lie to them I went home on various excuses ( This was true, but why should a partner you confided in reveal to your friends you went hustling behind them to get money). This sounded childish but the impact was terrible as guys thereafter wanted to turn me to their ATM and became envious. 9This happened in my final year while the girl was in her 3rd)

3) Lied to my friends that she was pregnant for me and had previously done several abortions. (This would have counted as the worst lie ever). This was a lady I NEVER add unprotected sex with and the issue of pregnancy never ever came up or happened. I later found out she was disappointed I didn’t propose to her and had previously used pregnancy to tie a man down only for him to discover she was never pregnant.

4) She used the spare key I gave her to enter my house when I was away and came to seize my international passport, laptop, tablet, school certificates, video game and car key. This is a supposed “big and matured lady”.

My question is why are people to hurt when it comes to a breakup most especially when they are the ones who misbehaved and frustrated one in the relation.

we ran into each other at a club and boy did i receive the insult of my life. lucky for me i went with the guys and not my girlfriend.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pofolo(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2013
she just changed and started dating one of her coursemate in school, and all of her friends( coursemates) then use to envy our relationship, asked her what happened.she told them i used to beat and maltreat her alot and told them i no they satisfy her for bed wella.
To cut long story short, 5 of her friends knew she was lying about the maltreating issue, cause i was so bold to put a status for anyone ( female) especially to come forward if i had done such to them on facebook.she didnt cooment no neither showed up, even after her friends had brut it to her notice.
Funny enough, i have "straffed" 5 of her friends and coursemates without all of them knowing, as they all want to "confirm" the not so good in bed part of her outburst...

Her breaking my heart was a plus for me, infact ,1 of her friend still spent 21-28 dec in my crib........

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by yomilike(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2013
LaRoyalHighness: Guy... you are owing that babe... Pension things oo
Pension Even more. Lol. Just can't get her out of my life. I knw she wanna move on . Hv not gotten ma sef now . Couldn't jus imagine life with out her. I belive God knws best and have the best for both of us.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Her breaking my heart was a plus for me, infact ,1 of her friend still spent 21-28 dec in my crib.... Bros for your mind you don become supperman habi? Don't be surprise if those ladies are all aware of you dating them, but once they bounce on you please don't come running to us.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pofolo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a:
Her breaking my heart was a plus for me, infact ,1 of her friend still spent 21-28 dec in my crib.... Bros for your mind you don become supperman habi? Don't be surprise if those ladies are all aware of you dating them, but once they bounce on you please don't come running to us.

for where?,
when all of them dey still try show me "sympathy" say their friend lost a diamond while chasing "panda"...
and they all mostly quote " person wey get head,no get cap"...
no string attached joor...

run for wetin.......
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by trekas: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
She went straight and Bleep my cousin who was toasting her before
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Sarah,dont mind him,let him keep sleeping away his life.Of what value is his body if it's meant for every woman's sexual gratification? No preference, no choice,just sleeping around, very pathetic undecided.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
byvan: @Sarah,dont mind him,let him keep sleeping away his life.Of what value is his body if it's meant for every woman's sexual gratification? No preference, no choice,just sleeping around, very pathetic undecided.
hahhahahahaha , see as you finish the guy? I was not there oh.lol
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Some just don't know what is boast worthy,its just like boasting of passing excrete at the pulpit undecided.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by dabrake(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Well, I cheated on her and she called it quit. I begged her but she refused. I just went home, cried my heart out for over 4 months. Now I'm cool, we chat a lot and I help her with some financial/career/otherwise assistance. Thank God for the strike else, I for no near my project. I'm currently dating someone else. It was one of the lowest points of 2013. I regretted cheating on her, she was the best thing I ever had aside my family and my personal persons. I love her more than my current girl though but . . .
My other one eh, . . . Her parents wanted her to marry a guy who just came back from abroad. We tried our best but it got to a point where it became obvious we were fighting a lost battle. Her uncle who was in the military service once threatened me to leave her. It was there I knew I had reached the end of the road. Surprisingly, it was this same parents of hers who usually refer to me as their son-in-law. I took me months to get over it but I finally did. (un)fortunately for me/her parents, the guy was one of these boys who went to Lagos to hustle, made some few cash by stealing millions from his Oga, changed the cash to dollars and was puffing around. Well, his Oga traced the man down to Uyo with heavy Aduma(operation JTF). . .
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by tosan200(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
I was like !what what what" she was like "stop stop stop"
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
tosan200: I was like !what what what" she was like "stop stop stop"
what are you trying to say?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by HiDee2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ngokafor: ...Mine sent me stinkers via sms calling me all kinds of names
,initially i tried to reciprocate thinking he'll simmer down and back off,but for where?..that only energised and enraged him the more and i subsequently resorted to ignoring him and deleting his messages as soon as they hit my phone without reading them...not that it stopped the sms from coming every hour.It was pure psychological warfare i must confess and i never knew he was capable of such wickedness..
...I couldnt believe it when he came to my office trying to seek audience with my boss under the guise of a 'business proposal'!!..smh!!..that was when i knew i had to do something fast!.It took the threat of bodily harm by some military guys before the guy finally stopped harassing me..
...As usual a year or so after the entire show of shame,he tried to apologise and explain his irrational behaviour when we met in a supermarket,but i literally took off with my heels touching the back of my head after muttering a cold 'hi'..
..the funny thing is that till date i honestly do not know why he was so angry..i simply decided to move on and leave him with his shenanigans and arrogance in peace but it didnt go as i planned..
....anyway thank-God he's sooooo history and out of my life for good cos i've got a much better replacement by any standard.

u've got a "replcement" u said! dem be spare tyres? lol
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by sexylogan(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
She wrote a note with my full name, phone number and address and wrote that i was responsible for anything that happened to her. She then overdosed on sleeping pills and passed out.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
sexylogan: She wrote a note with my full name, phone number and address and wrote that i was responsible for anything that happened to her. She then overdosed on sleeping pills and passed out.
. Tell me you are kidding? Why on earth will she do that?
Hope she did not die ?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
sexylogan: She wrote a note with my full name, phone number and address and wrote that i was responsible for anything that happened to her. She then overdosed on sleeping pills and passed out.
Thats really serious
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ArabianPrince: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
As a cool and easy going person, I always make known to my family my girl friends, so they know who am dating and who is just a friend. Had this lady I dated for few months...no extras or side kick despite matured, young, married, rich ladies showing interest ......guess may be because of my profession, my responsibility and status at work or may be they thought I was rich cos I mingled with some top shots. But never double dated, I rejected all avenues of her trying to buy me over into marriage with her wealth, wanted to take my time and she was well known at my work place. Was doing well myself, had a stable job with good salary and extras.Based on some hidden but later revealed secrets of hers....name change, d.o.b changed, had a hidden daughter elsewhere based on my chat with the mother but I showed no sign of shock or dismay. and she got hot temper and monitors all my activities even with my open life style...We decided to chat and call it a day. To my surprise she brought out knife and threatened to kill me. I called in the parents where they advised me not to marry their daughter in my own interest knowing fully well what she was capable of. I left my rented 4 bed house, fully furnished apartment. She hired people to monitor my movement from work to house, got phone calls with threat to my life even at work, wrote letter to my friends family house telling them how diabolic my family was,she got some local girls calling my family that I got them pregnant and they are carrying my baby...Haha. I had to change my place of abode,despite that, still got text from a suppose deaf pastor who told me all sorts.Bought my driver over, promised him better paying job with a top auto-mobile company in V.I. Driver gives her situation reports on all my movement. She threatened my driver that I was going to be killed.....lol, so he resigned. I did not want to take any scenic route which could have made me terminate her life since mine was on the line. So I decided to relocate from town, my job and forfeit all my belongs with the fully furnished rented house where she now stays with her new hubby who knows nothing about the house and its contents.Cos few months later she got married and Her actions has taken me to my place of destiny where am currently living a good life. I never promised her marriage, only showed my commitment to the relationship. That's all I got.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.