Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (51103 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Josephnice: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
6. A woman that can be trusted unlike the type that will get laid by every male in her office. Atleast the man can be able to travel without fear of being cheated upon.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Asabeq(f): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jeez!! You are mean.

BUSH.HUNTER:

rubbish
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: hw do u mean
Sigh..

Figurative as in Metaphor, as in they represent something other than suya and onions.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
embarassed grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
jay bee:
Oh zip it
Jaybee Jaybee jaybee grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Sigh..

Figurative as in Metaphor, as in they represent something other than suya and onions.
smart girl
Mean I doable for you
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by KweenAdz(f): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
RedBenson:

Why dont you be the 'her' he's wishing to see?

Lol.I'm taken already... grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sleeky007(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
KweenAdz:

Lol.I'm taken already... grin

@KweenAdz IS SPOKEN FOR...........PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by joyidarauko: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thank you for teaching me all these , I will improve in my relationship form now henceforth

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by dungdusugyang(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
annawhite: Now I promise to be good
All I need is a guy who will give unlimited access to his phone tongue his ATM card,and eat the onions while I eat the surya tongue

.loading

I NEED A MAN

out of the aboundance of the heart, the fingers typed.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by dungdusugyang(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Karleb: coming from a bush hunter... your condition is understandable.
we can remove im frm the bush, bt we can't remove the bush frm im.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by proxillin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wish to get one soon. But they are scarce
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by KweenAdz(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
joyidarauko: Thank you for teaching me all these , I will improve in my relationship form now henceforth

Thank u for taking ur time to read a and comment.. May God help u and grant u d grace to be d best in all u do..including ur relationship... smiley
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
dung dusu gyang: out of the aboundance of the heart, the fingers typed.
out of the frying of the brain the finger typed..............don't quote lines u don't understand
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by annawhite(f): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kweeen lady
Thanks for dis beautiful piece cool cool
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Good points but drama-less woman I am yet to see.

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Chomzy19(f): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Karleb: coming from a bush hunter... your condition is understandable.
shocked cheesy cheesy Chief yhu Wicked oo
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by dungdusugyang(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
annawhite: out of the frying of the brain the finger typed..............don't quote lines u don't understand
metaphoricaly u r ryt, so apology frm me. Otherwise my reprimand still stand...
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Chomzy19(f): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin
Josephnice: 6. A woman that can be trusted unlike the type that will get laid by every male in her office. Atleast the man can be able to travel without fear of being cheated upon.
Yhu mean so that Man can travel for his Runs without d fear of being cheated Upon grin grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by doingreat(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Personally, I do not expect much, its a very short list. She just has to be:
God fearing,
good morality
pretty
humble
funny
playful
smart and intelligent
bootilicious
homely
great cook
home maker
educated
hardworking
independent
etc, infact I.Don forget some. abeg make I remember.
Abeg, who fit help me find her?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by MayraC(f): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tuljaking: see dis fools 1.money 2.yansh 3.boobs 4.arewa like if am on point

Hahahaaaa come on !!!! tongue
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by rhymz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ceorhemz: That is not what I am looking for in a lady. That wont stop a lady from infidelity, or make her stand with me in tensed periord. You didnt even mention the key issues like the fear of God, the love of God, sound character, moral uprightness, sound intellect, good body, education and literacy level, house keeping and management etc. Those you mention can only sustain the courtship and the first few months of the marriage.
what exactly is the fear of God and love of God?
I particularly can't stand churchy ladies, they are so annoying with their self cultivated piety screams of restrictions and boredom.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Prodigalson1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
4, yeah i kinda lyk dat. I dnt nid a gal dat wuld 'baby mama drama hammer me' . I nid a lady lyk 'mama peace' dat speaks gud english tho. Jona no vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Ceorhemz(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
rhymz: what exactly is the fear of God and love of God?
I particularly can't stand churchy ladies, they are so annoying with their self cultivated piety screams of restrictions and boredom.
I neva said churchy lady. I said a lady that love God and fear God. That alone will stop her from some things like infidelity, nagging and rebelion , the major cause of divorce. Then i didnt stop there. I wrote other things that solve boredom. Mind you, that you are in church doesnt mean you are dull or boring. Maybe you've not come across those that are all round balanced.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by KweenAdz(f): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
annawhite: Kweeen lady
Thanks for dis beautiful piece cool cool

Thanks Anna
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Thebrightest(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
,^°^•√¶£¢€®©™¥¥£°®©™
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Toks2008(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Ranks007: my o my.... I av seen me in another man, so so so very me. I cant count the number of girls dat has frowned at me bc of my lack of interest in them when they show sign most at times jumping limits to talk 2 me on fone. I am so particular abt it. Lol God help me oh

WAlahi it can be so annoying to ladies. A lady was practically all over me but i just couldn't open my mouth to tell her that I DON'T LIKE YOUR BODY SHAPE.

I know some will say is that all that matters? i know its not but believe me, how i for do? I am a believer and i have zero tolerance to infidelity and if i ever settle with a lady that has no full hips honestly i will suffer psychologically whenever i make love to this girl without full hips and nice curves.

Just like i cant compromise Samsung electronics for any other brand in same vein i can't just compromise having a lady with curves because it will be hard for me to even have a hard on if i have anything lower than my choice.

Its crazy but honestly that is just who i am.Some guys prefer slim girls, som elove them busty and some love bootilicious babes so just try at least to go for wat you want and it will help a great deal in reducing if not preventing you from looking out.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by TULLOP: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2013
grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by debeey87(m): 2:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Vivi, maybe you can hint us what ladies look out for
vivacious vivi:

Help me ask them........... undecided tongue
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by emmabest2000(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Lilimax: How about: Things Smart, Single Women Look out For In A Man undecided.

Afterall not all men are marriageable materials embarassed.
Live and let's live grin
@Topic Interesting

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by MightyFortress: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2013
True Post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.