Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Avenues To Wealth Please Read!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avenues To Wealth Please Read!!! (1339 Views)

Realities About Avenue To Wealth / How Does Avenues To Wealth Works. / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avenues To Wealth Please Read!!! by topodu01: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Avenues to wealth is a Network Marketing Driven Company, they have been in operation since 2009, with Prof. Pat Utomi as the Chairman(to show credibility). I joined them as a distributor 2012, and i thought it as robbery not to share with fellow nairalanders.

At first i was thinking what you might be thinking now (SCAM), but later joined after much persuations, and i am glad i did to date.
Nigeria is going global, and as the name of this company sounds, it really is Creating avenues to a better life.

Please Note, the wealth part refers to passive income(where you earn when ure not there). A2W will help you generate more passive income, while you are still working to get active income.

As a distributor, i have access to crazy discounts on almost everything, first hand information on a lot of things(dnt know where to start from), I earn money(cash back) for shopping, cooperative access, investment opportunities, free training's every week, Opportunity to put smiles on people's faces, Personal development, FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE......... ati bee bee lo :-)

But Really, This company is not promising you wealth without work, nor Gain without Pain, It has a plan for me, and probably you if you are interested, I call it a business school, where i learn and earn at the same time, and have the opportunity to be on my own after school. Unlike our familiar education, where we train, pay and dnt earn, all just so we can get a good job, , and of cos, we all know there is almost no such thing as a good job.

Enough of my Blabbing; I will not post links or phone number, except requested, all i will do is that for those who feel they wanna know more, There is a special FREE event coming up to train and enlighten you on what to hope for.

As i have said, just post your questions and share your thoughts.....

Many Thanks.
Tope.

(1) (Reply)

Practical Illustration On How I Do Load My Clients' Payoneer For The First Time / Relocating To Lokoja / Learn To Build A Successful Shawarma Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.