Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! (1746 Views)

Bird Shits In Tv Reporter's Mouth During A Live Broadcast / Funny Videos And Stand Up Comedy Links. / ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
in US, shit na gold lipsrsealed
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2008
spenchuks:

in US, shit na gold lipsrsealed
oh! i see, so you don go international with your shit bizness!
my pipu say na white chicken reveal imself to hawk, see how you don dey expose yourself now! grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by alex406(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2008
No be small thing,he done even collect award with am.
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2008
newdeal:

oh! i see, so you don go international with your shit bizness!
my pipu say na white chicken reveal imself to hawk, see how you don dey expose yourself now! grin grin

u don forget say na u tell me. me i no know o
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by lexicon(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2008
Nice memory, shit contest
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by MrInfo1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2008
Bullshit
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Cosjo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2008
what a sweet joke
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2008
infobaba:

Bullshit

you still reach here ! grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
i will advice International Athletic Federation to include shitting as a sports in the next olympic
i know that newdeal will win gold for Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2008
go ahead! the chief coach of shitters united grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by clemcykul(f): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2008
*shits on thread and runs off*
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by tufe(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2008
**holds her by the ear and drags her back**

oya go and park that shit lipsrsealed

clem clem kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by clemcykul(f): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
lol u no well grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by mykali(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
*shits around thread*  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
newdeal:

go ahead! the chief coach of shitters united grin grin

the most valuabe player in the shitting game tongue tongue tongue
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2008
@clemcykul and mykali;
i advise you two go and shit around bakassi make d smell drive out those kamerunians, since u have so much shit to spread! cheesy

@tufe;
na cane you for use talk to that him shitty nyansh! thank you jare! grin

@spenchuks;
carry your remaining shit go beijing, opening still dey for shit experts grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
3 gboosaa!!! for the man wey sabi shit grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by tufe(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2008
gbossa ! gbossa !! gbossa!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madonna Students Only / Real Nigerian / If You Are In A Boat, Will You Sing "Mammy- Water Power, Powerless Power"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.