Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

Best Xmas Gift EVER!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Xmas Gift EVER!!!! (595 Views)

The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? / Best Gift Ever / ****** Best Gift Ever This Season ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Xmas Gift EVER!!!! by Debola69(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Last Wednesday, which happened to be christmas day presented me with the most awesome gift i have ever received in my entire life. I am not kidding and if you are a chronic pervert or one who is easily given to sexual desires, it is quite likely that you will find my tale boring. However for my people out there who are just experimenting sexually and who are quite inexperienced like myself; sit back, relax, grab some pop corn and enjoy my story.

I never liked the fact that i was a virgin. Thinking about it always disgusted me. I knew for sure that i wasn't bad looking (at least my mirror at home and friends told me so) but somehow, i managed to remain sexually naive at 26 yrs of age. What even added to my frustration was the fact that there are many gorgeous young ladies at the radio station where i work, yet i never could summon the courage to chat any up or possibly flirt with them even when i knew a good number of them were randy sluts who got down with male colleagues often; especially during night-shift hours. I felt like a loser...a total weakling of a male but that was until christmas day when Yemisi changed everything.

Now Yemisi was no stranger. She was the average happy-go-lucky girl. So young and full of life, she was always to be found beaming a warm and inviting smile. Many a time i found myself wondering how she could remain happy selling fresh agege bread from door to door everyday knowing fully well that lots of her peers were studying as undergraduates. "There's always hope" she said to me one day. "One day, God will send a kind sponsor my way or I'll make enough profit to go to the university and learn linguistics". To her optimism and humble prayer, i always said a silent "Amen".

At first, my relationship with her was purely simple and formal. She hawked on my street in Magodo and whenever i heard her soulful morning cry of "Ekaaro oni bureedi ti de o!" from my rented mini flat, i would simply open the main gate of the building and patronise her. I am a big fan of bread and mayonnaise if you must know and i eat that for breakfast virtually every morning before leaving for the station.

This went on for months until the ATM machine i was accustomed to using in the neighbourhood suddenly stopped dispensing N500 notes and i was faced with a change problem. Yemisi was quite understanding. Since my daily purchase was simple; N80 bread with N20 mayonnaise, which totalled N100, she would collect her total cash of N500 every Friday evening while supplying my breakfast daily and indeed promptly. I was only too pleased with her offer and gleefully accepted it. Thus, Yemisi and i became somewhat friends.

Sometimes, whenever i received cash gifts from celebrities i interviewed on my programme, I usually 'tipped' my 'breakfast supplier'. This entailed adding an extra hundred or two; or sometimes three. I felt this was good compensation for the inconvenience i caused her. She, on her part, was ever too glad and grateful to accept and sometimes, I would even see her off to the estate gate down the road before exchanging goodbyes.

I never knew this harmless and innocent 'bread-oriented' friendship of mine with a lovely young lady would turn into something else till i found myself appreciating Yemisi's curvaceous body during our Friday strolls. I started noticing how alluring she was in her evening gowns which accentuated the juicy looking lumps on her bosom and her full, plump backside. I also started noticing how she blushed and catwalked while we shared a gist or two about some of her customers and it gradually made me feel uncomfortable. I never paid her compliments though; not because I felt she was inferior or because it would be awkward doing that. I only did not compliment her simply because, like the weakling that i am, i never found the guts nor courage to say a simple sentence like "Hey, you are pretty" or "I like your dress" or "Mayne, this your backside is seriously messing with my brain o!"

She too, never seriously flirted with me or suggested in any way that she liked me more than a customer/friend for she was usually her warm, friendly and playful self. Although, if i may confess, sometimes, whenever she pushed my shoulder while reeling with laughter from one of my few but very funny jokes, i usually felt my John Thomas stiffen and push hard against my pants, trying hard to force its way out from my zipper and into the hot, frenzied, sultry atmosphere.

Sheer luck came my way however when after informing Yemisi on the morning of Christmas eve that I wouldn't be having bread as usual for breakfast the following morning due to a retreat at the station, she suddenly showed up at the gate to my residence on christmas day just as i was about leaving for the office.

"Ahn-ahn! But Yemisi, sebi i told you I won't be eating bread today?"

Yemisi, who was looking so exceptionally pretty on this very day with a new hair-do and nice make-up to complement a red blouse on blue denim pants only flashed her killer-smile at me. "Is that how you'll wish me Merry Xmas?" she said giggling.

I found myself feeling rude and stupid all of a sudden, "Oh dear! Pardon my bad manners jare! Merry Christmas".

The look Yemisi suddenly wore on her face instantly told me something was out of place. She seemed so bold and in control now. I began to sweat on my forehead.

"You told me yesterday that you won't be needing my bread today shey?"

"Yes that's true. I told you about the little party at my office today, remember?" I asked somewhat pleadingly.

Yemisi then transformed her smile into a big, malicious grin. "Ehn i remember now. That's why i came. I just thought that since you have been my best customer so far, i should give you xmas gift."

I was dumbfounded. "Me? Xmas gift? But i didn't get you anything o!" I confessed.

"Ehn, it's okay nau! You can give me your own gift when next i come. Oya let's go inside because me, i can't be standing here outside and be giving you your xmas gift o!"

I was seriously surprised. I assumed she wasn't comfortable handing over whatever wrapped parcel she had on her to me right outside my apartment because of nosy neighbours and future gossip. For the record, i didn't feel comfortable too and this was what prompted me to; for the first time since i met this young lady; invite her into my mini flat. I opened the door for her while she walked gracefully with her 'loafy goods' neatly arranged on a wooden tray, well balanced on her head, which i eventually helped her place on my dining table.

Once inside and we were both seated on the couch, i lost control of the situation. Yemisi sensed I was nervous and used it to her wicked advantage.

"Uhm..em..em..so where's t..th..the..the xmas g..g..gi..gift?" I stuttered.

"Oh yes! Your xmas gift!" she said laughing and getting up to look at a picture on the wall.."I brought one very big bread for you..Just for you" she said giggling and pointing to a very huge loaf of bread set separately from the others on her tray.

While looking at the loaf of bread which probably cost about N250, I swelled up with anger. "But Yemisi, I told you i didn't need bread today. Why would you bring bread for me again nau?" There was no iota of warmth or calmness in my tone of voice and I knew she could tell i was both disappointed and upset. However, she paid no attention to my feelings but turned and approached me, catwalking as she did.

"So you don't want my bread ehn? And it's a big bread o! Okay sha, since you don't want it, can i have yours?"

I thought she meant 'gift' and responded "But i already told you i didn't have your gift yet nau?" Gosh! This girl was fast getting on my nerves.

"Olodo! Who's talking about your gift? I mean your bread joor!" Can i have your bread?" she said still grinning sheepishly.

"Haba! But i don't sell bread nau!" By now she was standing in front of me, arms akimbo. Her pose was seductive and i could see her thick luscious thighs. They seemed so fair i felt like gliding my tongue on her laps up to her private area. I felt movement in my pants and i knew my sausage had come alive once again. I don't know if Yemisi read my thoughts but she suddenly dropped to her knees.

With my sitting position on the couch and Yemisi's hands firmly rested on my laps; eyes fixed on my crotch, I sensed i was in for some pleasurable trouble. My seductive temptress just licked her lips. "It's this bread i want joor!..Your fresh, fat, natural bread"

"Gosh! You want my dick" I exclaimed thinking "How did she know i had a big cock?" "How did she know I lusted after her?". I was still thinking when i felt Yemisi's warm hand reaching inside my zipper. By the time her palm had clasped my cock, I felt it swell fast like agege bread dipped in hot tea.

"Mmmmn...I like your loaf..It is very fat and fresh" she said after pulling my turgid member out of my pants. The sight of my stick amazed me. It looked unbelievably heavy and dangerous and I was suddenly scared. "Was i finally going to have sex? Would I perform satisfactorily?"

My thoughts vanished into thin air when i felt Yemisi's soft hand stroking my 8inches of hard loaf. It felt like each stroke from her successfully got me harder and longer. I felt super nervous. The excitement was getting out of hand. Yemisi took one look at my face and asked me "Do you like blowjobs?"

"Well, to be honest, i've never really gotten head before" I confessed.

"Which one is head again o?" she inquired while still stroking my cock expertly.

"Mouth Gig nau?" Head means the same thing as Mouth Gig" I tried to explain.

"Head ko, Bread ni" she teased and with one swift move of the lips, Yemisi took me in her mouth; clasping my shaft with her supple lips and subsequently enveloping my chunk of hard flesh in her warm, sensual mouth.

CHAI! I wanted to die!!!. Me? Getting head? "A donbilivit mehn" i said to myself but Yemisi kept on sucking; began licking my scrotum and teasing my pee-hole with her tongue. DAMN!!! Like DBanj, i felt on top of the world.

Yemisi certainly knew how to give good head. It was just like i had seen it done many times on the internet. She would roll her tongue on my shaft and then oil my rod with saliva before licking me all over. She sucked on my balls and i felt like I would faint any minute. I felt the pressure gradually building up in me.

"Ehen! She suddenly remarked, taking her heated mouth off my throbbing cock. You know I can't eat your bread alone nau! Shey when you usually eat my bread, do you eat it just like that?"

I didn't quite understand her until she got up and walked towards the dining table. When she opened the nylon covering her goods and reached for the jar of mayonnaise, it suddenly dawned on me that this girl was a FREAK!!!. Using two slim fingers, Yemisi dipped into the jar and coated my dick with soft flowing mayonnaise before she resumed sucking.

"Mmmn...Aaah...Yummy" she went as she licked and sucked off the mayonnaise from me. At this point, i couldn't control myself anymore. I just couldn't.

"I..I'm..I'm..I'M COOMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG!" I bellowed like a billy goat and shot a full load of my thick, natural salad cream into her wide-open mouth.

"Ooooh! Mmmm...Nice!..I'm not sure which one even tastes better; the mayonnaise or your yummy cum" Yemisi said laughing; pushing my shoulder as she got up. I was still recovering from my ejaculation when i caught her forcing her tight jeans downwards. "Are you ready to eat me? she said...............................................To be continued.
Re: Best Xmas Gift EVER!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
nice.

(1) (Reply)

Never Argue With A Women Just Use Ur Brain Like This ;D / Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know / Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.