Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns (542 Views)

Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / Prophet Drowns At Baptism Pool / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns by vickvan(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
A news organization has reported the following unfortunate incident:
“An evangelist who tried replicating Jesus’ miracle of walking on water has reportedly drowned off the western coast of Africa. Pastor Franck Kabele, 35, told his congregation he could repeat the biblical miracle, and he attempted it from a beach in Gabon’s capital of Libreville. ‘He told churchgoers he’d had a revelation that if he had enough faith, he could walk on water like Jesus,’ an eyewitness told....
Read more » [http://splashentertain..com/2013/12/pastor-attempts-to-walk-on-water-and.html?spref=tw]
Re: Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns by Ogojohn(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
failed faith
Re: Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns by horlabiyi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
ETT
Re: Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns by Dhelake: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol... deserved death... stretched his faith too far
Re: Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns by liloelawwal(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
i wonder wen the so called men of God wil be able to differenciate d voice of God wt dat of satan/mind trick
Re: Pastor Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=liloelawwal post=20495022]i wonder wen the so called men of God wil be able to differenciate d voice of God wt dat of satan/mind trick
[okay][quote author=liloelawwal post=20495022]i wonder wen the so called men of God wil be able to differenciate d voice of God wt dat of satan/mind trick
[okay]
[quote author=liloelawwal post=20495022]i wonder wen the so called men of God wil be able to differenciate d voice of God wt dat of satan/mind trick
[okay]

(1) (Reply)

What About Forgiveness? / Living Above The Flesh / The Holy Spirit Filling A Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.