Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) (741 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Otunbalarry: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
This thread is created so as to serve as a meeting point,for those in the accounting and Banking field(including aspirants).
Our experience as accountants and Bankers should be shared here,and for aspirants our experience in the race to be accountants and bankers should be shared here.Also,our challenges and problems as an accountant or a banker or as an aspiring accountant and banker should be shared here,as a problem shared between like minds is half solved.
Accounting and banking related questions from any topic,and i can assure you that You will be well attended to by Nairalanders(including the OP).Aspirants can also share their experience in the race to qualify as an accountant or as a banker,so as to make other upcoming aspirants learn one thing or the other.
Issues that cncerns Nigeria and relates to accounting and banking or financial prudency and management in Nigeria will also be cnsidered and opinions will be shared.
Let the knwledge passage begin,what do u have to share with us,or what do u have to ask,whichever feel free to drop your comments.
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by olamidarsenal(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2013
followed
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Otunbalarry: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Lets start asking questions 4rm d basics of accoumting nd also a topic dat relates to banking.
When you have a transaction 'Cash sales banked #500(naira) what is the accounting double entry for it?letx try dis
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oga mi sir dis isn't a contra entry,d sales proceed was deposited directly into d bank so therefore it is debit sales with 500 unda bank column
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Shamoney111(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Head straight, eye front, leg crossed.......... Waiting for ans
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
elgaitan: oga mi sir this is a contra entry and it goes thus:
Dr # Cr #
cash 500 bank 500
Note the 500 on d debit side is unda the bank column nd d 500 on d credit side is unda d cash column
Nice one bro
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Otunbalarry: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
elgaitan: oga mi sir this is a contra entry and it goes thus:
Dr # Cr #
cash 500 bank 500
Note the 500 on d debit side is unda the bank column nd d 500 on d credit side is unda d cash column
bt we kuld av 2 double entries numbering to four akounting entries too,datz debit cash credit sales wit 500# each,den dr bank wit 500# and crdit cash with 500#
let us kip d questions flowing nd cuming
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by richieadams(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
I have a question and my questioned is am a diploma student in one of those university in nigeria after my programm will any of the bank employ me with such qualification
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Noblex2011(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
i opposed this there is no contra entry there but dr. sales with bank column#500 u too should analyse the transaction well
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Otunbalarry: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Noblex2011: i opposed this there is no contra entry there but dr. sales with bank column#500 u too should analyse the transaction well
kan u expantiate further bro?i dnt undastand,do u mean debit both sales and bank?
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Noblex2011: i opposed this there is no contra entry there but dr. sales with bank column#500 u too should analyse the transaction well
hi bro u are rite av corrected it
Re: Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2013
elgaitan: Oga mi sir dis isn't a contra entry,d sales proceed was deposited directly into d bank so therefore it is debit sales with 500 unda bank column
edited

(1) (Reply)

LASU: ASUU Threatens Strike / Study In Philippines And Get Your Student&tourist Visa In Quick Time! / How To Re-invent Nigerian Educational System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.