Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! (2222 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by ochejoseph(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2013
1. Its a congregation of strange Bed Fellows.
Imagine Ribadu/Amechi/Tinubu /Buhari /kwankwaso/yerima /Rochas

2. It has No Ideology . All you need to do to be baptised into this party is simple , just criticise the president an ''Chazm '' you are born again !

3. The APC acronyn is stolen .
By the time the court finally Delivers its judgement on the true ownership of the APC acronym , INEC will have no choice but to give the name to its rightful owners leaving the merging parties whose certificates have been withdrawn in the cold

4.TINUBU CANNOT COPE WITH THE PDP EXCESS LUGAGGE

With Kwankwaso screaming the nPDP has the highest No of Gov's these early ,it will not be long before he starts making demands Which will starts tearing the party to pieces .

5 CRISIS
Bafarawa says Wamakko will only be a member , Shekarau insist he is the leader of the party and Kwankwaso is a stranger . Marwa prefers to destroy the APC than Have Nyako as its Leader , Belgore has told Saraki to look for another structure, Amechi has completely lost out !
They won't survive this !

6 LACK OF HUMAN FACE

APC leaders lack human face ,it won't be long before Nigerians realise the with the APC govt at the center we might be forced to Pay tax before we sleep in our homes or Go and DIE!
With the construction of roads at 1 billion per KM. Nigerians already know better .

7 DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO
They preach transparency but they won't tell us how much IGR they generate, this hypocrisy will also consume them in the lead up to 2015

To be continued

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by rmaubsiau(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2013
makes sense to me cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by oluakadinma: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2013
You have points! Baseless party without any grass root structure! The party is just a coinage of political coup plotters that want to unseat GEJ but they forgot that the man never put himself there. Destiny did

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by egift(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Remember when you guys said they will not be registered. Today APC is winning political posts without spending a kobo on elections.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by billtommy(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Jonathan's slaves, don't u think we can't achieve something better if we keep doing things the same way? Am not a party/political person, but there has to be a different approach if naija must move forward.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by rhymz(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2013
APC is one big political fraud and pretender .

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2013
grin desperation

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by sesanrota(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2013
You all said more than this....but it was registered, Okupe even said it wont last but its still waxing strong....Abeg, make una come with a better defence, when they eventually win the 2015 Election, make una still dey postulate....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by jarkbauer: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2013
ochejoseph: 1. Its a congregation of strange Bed Fellows.

2. It has No Ideology . All you need to do to be baptised into this party is simple , just criticise the president an ''Chazm '' you are born again !

By the time the court finally Delivers its judgement on the true ownership of the APC acronym , INEC will have no choice but to give the name to its rightful owners leaving the merging parties whose certificates have been withdrawn in the cold

With Kwankwaso screaming the nPDP has the highest No of Gov's these early ,it will not be long before he starts making demands Which will starts tearing the party to pieces .

5 CRISIS
Bafarawa says Wamakko will only be a member , Shekarau insist he is the leader of the party and Kwankwaso is a stranger . Marwa prefers to destroy the APC than Have Nyako as its Leader , Belgore has told Saraki to look for another structure, Amechi has completely lost out !

6 LACK OF HUMAN FACE

APC leaders lack human face ,it won't be long before Nigerians realise the with the APC govt at the center we might be forced to Pay tax before we sleep in our homes or Go and DIE!
With the construction of roads at 1 billion per KM. Nigerians already know better .

They preach transparency but they won't tell us how much IGR they generate, this hypocrisy will also consume them in the lead up to 2015

To be continued

so how does it profit the common Nigerian if APC collapses and Nigeria goes one Party state? Anyway I can list 20 reasons why PDP will scatter after 2015
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Chubhie: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2013
The beauty of democracy is to have a strong opposition so as to keep the ruling party on its toes. APC as it stands is gathering momentum for 2019. Yes they will win more states in 2015 but not the centre. GEJ is the boss for 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by fiizznation: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2013
[s]
ochejoseph: 1. Its a congregation of strange Bed Fellows.

5 CRISIS

6 LACK OF HUMAN FACE

To be continued
[/s]

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by jarkbauer: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2013
Chubhie: The beauty of democracy is to have a strong opposition so as to keep the ruling party on its toes. APC as it stands is gathering momentum for 2019. Yes they will win more states in 2015 but not the centre. GEJ is the boss for 2015.

This should be their target honestly. to win more states govs, senate seats and HORs, They cant take the centre for now
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by fiizznation: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2013
jarkbauer:

This should be their target honestly. to win more states govs, senate seats and HORs, They cant take the centre for now

at the bolded, what makes u think the APC won't win d 2015 election? Every indication shows APC ll defeat Pdp come 2015 election.
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2013
another village analysis.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2013
I tell u

Obiagelli: another village analysis.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by kenny091(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2013
:DAt op,all what u listed is true,bt as a sycophant u shld realize d same is true of pdp. D party is sinking because jonathan wants 2 be president again.dnt blame apc 4 benefitin 4rm dier misfortune. D enemy of my enemy na my padi

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Why are PDP e-rats so scared,why can't they wait for the polls to decide..

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by churchmind: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2013
U r in d spirit ,abt 40million of us r thinking in dat same direction,APC,lacks ideas in outsmarting PDP,rather they benefiting frm they crumbs falling off frm PDP table,beside the best crafty brain r still in PDP eg the chair,chair JEGAcheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by omolobaojo(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Right on point. Nigerian, shine your eyes! APC IS FAKE.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin PDP and Man United have finally begun to crumble shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
lari03: grin grin grin grin grin grin PDP and Man United have finally begun to crumble shocked shocked shocked shocked
na true o shocked grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by CyberG: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
ochejoseph:

To be continued

I wonder what is wrong with people like you? Is it phoolishness or curse or what? There is a problem which everyone can see and some people have refused to just hang around crying and saying God this, God that or complaining for nothing, of begging or running away to America or elsewhere but here are the same people who will and are suffering the most (ordinary Nigerians) who have something negative to say about being given an alternative! APC is a very viable alternative, what is wrong with that and is that not why they have grown?

Nigerians love to cite examples from other countries that have grown their country, people and evolve their democracies and will die at embassies of Germany, US, even India and Israel where they are now being persecuted, where they can have no input into the political process but in their own country, they still villify the people APC who have refused to do nothing but built from the foundation, and now strong enough to draw others in. Politics is a game of numbers and interest, but for the common good. The worst human beings on the planet (for the sake of a better description) belonged to political parties e.g. Hitler, Goebbels, Tojo, etc and it is at the top of politics you have people who can articulate political interests that can match them fire-for-fire before they all accept the best compromise option. People like the OP are still with their cavemen mentality of follow-follow hence this ineffectual government must be propped up at all costs. People like that are losers and they will never amount to anything in their miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by cyril10(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
APC have nothing to offer Nigerians, they are only making noise just for selfish interest and not for common Nigerians, just as Amaechi is making a lot of noise in Rivers state thereby generating lots of heats in the state.
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by ochejoseph(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
CyberG:

I wonder what is wrong with people like you? Is it phoolishness or curse or what? There is a problem which everyone can see and some people have refused to just hang around crying and saying God this, God that or complaining for nothing, of begging or running away to America or elsewhere but here are the same people who will and are suffering the most (ordinary Nigerians) who have something negative to say about being given an alternative! APC is a very viable alternative, what is wrong with that and is that not why they have grown?

Nigerians love to cite examples from other countries that have grown their country, people and evolve their democracies and will die at embassies of Germany, US, even India and Israel where they are now being persecuted, where they can have no input into the political process but in their own country, they still villify the people APC who have refused to do nothing but built from the foundation, and now strong enough to draw others in. Politics is a game of numbers and interest, but for the common good. The worst human beings on the planet (for the sake of a better description) belonged to political parties e.g. Hitler, Goebbels, Tojo, etc and it is at the top of politics you have people who can articulate political interests that can match them fire-for-fire before they all accept the best compromise option. People like the OP are still with their cavemen mentality of follow-follow hence this ineffectual government must be propped up at all costs. People like that are losers and they will never amount to anything in their miserable lives.
What is this one saying ?

Don't for
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Rad1cal: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
CyberG:

What are U saying Mr ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Olaolufred(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
jarkbauer:

so how does it profit the common Nigerian if APC collapses and Nigeria goes one Party state? Anyway I can list 20 reasons why PDP will scatter after 2015

THOSE FOOLS WILL NEVER THINK LOGIC TO ASK SUCH QUESTION.

THEY ARE SOOOOOO DULL TO KNOW THAT TWO STRONG PARTY SYSTEM WILL MAKE ANY RULING PARTY TO SIT UP.

THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT THE REASON PDP TOOK NIGERIANS FOR A RIDE FOR 14 YEARS IS BECAUSE THEY FEEL THERE IS NO COMPETITOR.

WITH THE NEW APC, PDP WILL SIT UP.

IF APC WINS IN 2015, PDP WILL BE ON THEIR NECK, VICE VERSA.

THAT IS WHAT WILL BENEFIT THE MASSES, NOT A ONE PARTY STATE THAT BELIEVES THEY HAVE NO RIVAL.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
OcheJoseph, I see you are their latest recruit.

Unfortunately, APC is gathering and NOT scattering like PDP. Infact at this rate, by 2015 PDP will have only three governors: Akpabio, Jang and Dickson. I also predict PDP will have about 40 Reps and only 10 Senators.

Sorry but PDP will implode before 2015. Don't be surprised if GEJ runs with Tukur as even Sambo may not be in PDP wink

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by IboKiller: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nashville: OcheJoseph, I see you are their latest recruit.

Unfortunately, APC is gathering and NOT scattering like PDP. Infact at this rate, by 2015 PDP will have only three governors: Akpabio, Jang and Dickson. I also predict PDP will have about 40 Reps and only 10 Senators.

Sorry but PDP will implode before 2015. Don't be surprised if GEJ runs with Tukur as even Sambo may not be in PDP wink
LOOOL!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=Ibo-Killer]Adugbo wo ni e'ngbe ni yaba?
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by HAVIJ: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2013

*fall from mango tree* lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by ochejoseph(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2013

Am waiting for the courts to declare those seats Vacant, I will like to see how Amaechi and Kwankwasos eyes will look the morning after the fall . With the arrogance and inhumane way those APC leaders treat their subjects who needs to be recruited before standing against their tyranny .

Don't forget even Lagosians and the West Rejected ACN at the polls in 2011 and the president lost woefully in the G5 state with the exception of RIvers. The equation remain the same .

From Shagari to Abdulsallam No body complained but from OBJ half Yaradua and GEJ Bombs are flying all over the place and Now that Jega is saying No elections when Bombs are flying the whole place is calm it pure religiopolitics

May God bless the President and deliver him from the hand of those who feel they are born to rule perpetually ,
Re: 7 Reasons Why APC Will Scatter Before 2015! by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
oluakadinma: You have points! Baseless party without any grass root structure! The party is just a coinage of political coup plotters that want to unseat GEJ but they forgot that the man never put himself there. Destiny did
baseless party indeed. Did CPC have any base/structure in place in 2011 presidential election b4 it won 12 out of the 19 northern states ? Mind u APC is a stronger platform that is capable of sending the fisherman back to otuoke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Umuahia-awka-ibom Road / TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. / BBA: Sheillah And Nhlanhla Finally Doing It 18+ ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.