Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,585 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

Modern Research And Development - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Modern Research And Development (622 Views)

Equity Research And Investment Banking Program Online / The Lagos State Research And Development Council - Call For Research Proposals / Sunlight Centre For Research And Development Now Live On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modern Research And Development by ukwuomaku: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2008
welcome to the growth dream
i could make you an expert in data collection,data mining,text mining.basic and applied research analysis and everything research.the idea is rooted on the fact that R & D is instrumental to the advancement of any discipline.with a sound understanding of reeearch tools,aids and methods one could be more than relevant and creative to international and national organisations even to the private sector and the world at large.now u know,what do u intend to do about it.i am a literate and professional user of statistical and econometric software packages namely;STATA,SPSS,PcGIVE,EVIEWS,SAS,LIMDEP and NLOGIT.TANAGRA,Ms Excel and others.i have vast experience,theoritical,practical and empirical application of these and much more
hey,u can forecast and predict future outcomes,perform clinical and administrative research,financial analysis.input-output analysis,engineering reseach,quality control and improvement,social science research,data and file mgt and much more
I CAN TEACH U 4RM HERE,FOR THE LOVE OF KNOWLEDGE AND FUTURE GROWTH.

i am kingsley by name,e-mail:ukwuomakk@yahoo.com(08063944177) and dont forget u might not meet this opportunity again.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A New Career Tired Of Computer Course / Teachers' corner / Would Unilorin Have A Supplymentry List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.