Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? (1959 Views)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus / How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by grandstar(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
My mum has a stubborn sore the type that forms a small mound and brings out pus.Its been around forever.They presently use hot water and apobacin powder. Any treatment that can kill the pus will finish off the sore.Can u recommend a such a treatment?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
grandstar: My mum has a stubborn sore the type that forms a small mound and brings out pus.Its been around forever.They presently use hot water and apobacin powder. Any treatment that can kill the pus will finish off the sore.Can u recommend a such a treatment?

Get a dictionary and lookup the word '' HOSPITAL''.
Your mum's problem will be solved when you know the meaning.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by homeboy205: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Go ASK ORACLE MAN .... NL OR GOOGLE CAN'T HELP YOU SINCE IT HAS BEEN THERE FOREVER ..... ESE ILE
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
banttieman:

Get a dictionary and lookup the word '' HOSPITAL''.
Your mum's problem will be solved when you know the meaning.
Be polite. Col 4:6. My mum is bedridden due to spinal cord. Movement is stressful. Anyway thanks
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
The hospital is still the answer. being bedridden does not stop you from taking her there. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Give your best, Good luck.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
homeboy205: Go ASK ORACLE MAN .... NL OR GOOGLE CAN'T HELP YOU SINCE IT HAS BEEN THERE FOREVER ..... ESE ILE
some people are soooooooo mean and heartless!

Dont you guys think, the op would have taken his mum to the hospital b4 coming here? He mentioned 'like forever' i mean we should try to use our common sense atimes!

Op....i really dont ve any medications i could refer you to, but ve u tried herbal drugs? What actually caused the wound? Is it spreading?
I know of 2people who had a likely problem like this, they couldnt get anything from the hospitals they went to.
The first person got healed through prayers, while the second person ws lucky enough to find someone who directed him to a place in cotonou..
Whichever way, i pray you find a solution to this sore, cause it can be really frustrating!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by thatchick: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Is she diabetic?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by Lagusta(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2013
thatchick: Is she diabetic?

good question!!!

but since the op mentioned that the mom's "bedridden" I suspect bed sores...

@op, do u usually turn your mom regularly,what of massage??

That sore, is it on the lower back, elbow, heel or back of the head
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by grandstar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
thatchick: Is she diabetic?
Not at all! Her caretaker mistakenly hit her ankle against something. That was the origin of the sore. She used to have bedsores but have all gone.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2013
OP, what is her personal physician doing about it? Are you really sure she's not diabetic? Even if she's bedridden bro, seeking medical help is still advised. If you are sure that you've done that without improvement, then you can seek alternative treatment. But it will be difficult for you to get real help here, it's not easy for doctors to give treatment plan in this case without reviewing the patient.

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Heel Fistures/cracked Heels Photo / Healing Herb? Marijuana Could Treat These 5 Conditions / Coronavirus Explosion Looms — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.