Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (5719 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IamChiboi(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2013
Am working hard and searching at the same time angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by vizkiz: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2013
doris4u: i knw one HEDIOT wil quote me.i was actually waiting.mtchewwwww

Nw i see y u are sinqle undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by vizkiz: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Acidosis:

Rather than give out your "woman-hood" to a man without any aim, plan, purpose, desire, hope, pursuit and dream... Why not attach a clause like Money or recharge card?

"FWB" is a strange term to me... How can you be friend with someone without any benefit?

I can only warn other single ladies not to follow your footstep.
You claim you don't want a relationship because of the negatives involved - thats s¡lly, my dear.

If you want to be sincere with yourself, you'll discover that all you spill on the thread isn't true.

Would you also run from marriage because of cheating, unfaithfulness and wahala involved?

smh.. if you can boldly give out s£x to just any guy you have nothing with, why do you think someday you won't pay small small boys for s£x, cos obviously, then no fresh abled boy would wanna do such with a old hag without pay.

Be careful how you deal with relationship issues.
Relationship isn't meant for people like you.

You are trying to tell us you can't stay without s£x, and you're even proud about it on the internet; and you wonder why some guys laugh at people like you?

The only reason why a woman would boldly accept your kinda fate is frustration.

No guy here would wish her sist your kinda condition.

I personally acknowledge single girls who keep and maintain themselves s£xually. Maybe its not in your dictionary, but we call it DISCIPLINE.

Restrain yourself today, cos its never too late to turn back.

and hey! we are not all f00ls, it is not possible for you to enjoy s£x with a guy frequently without feeling any thing for him!

Tell us the guy isn't ready to date you, and we (nairalanders) would help you as regards how to stop being a "booty call" abi wetin una dey call am...

These words are harsh, I know.

One word for me - Hypocrite cheesy

Yes, its fair to be a hypocrite with some sense of judgment and guilt, than be a righteous sinner with a zero level of "guilt".

Nw dis is a *leader of Tomorrow* cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by agrovick(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2013
Oya sue me, faceless mgbeke
doris4u: see dis one face like ogbonno,u dnt av 2 mention d curse part guy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Being single for me sometimes is fun as freedom is priceless!!!
FWB,am really tired of that Shit,found out you spend years not falling in love with a real man.
Sometimes you ignore the genuine intentions of the guy u are benefiting from....
Sometimes you move on to d next guy when you find out you are beginning to love d previous FWB..and then weeks rolls into months,then years with loveless relationships....

Being single and flirting every now and then was fun,BUT its time consuming ,encourages a woman to
be too independent.Most times,It's actually sexxxxxxxy to have a nice nakkkkkkked matured man you love ;Dand who loves u as well beside you giving you good advices....

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by slap1(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Because I don't want a date that will start crushing on a nairalander.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by jydux(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2013
I'm single cos just about every great girl out there is alredi taken (or at least claim to be), some think dating one guy just won't do, some girls just don't wanna date you for reasons best known to them, while d others are just undateable for one reason or the other.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2013
JOKING
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by slap1(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: JOKING
I saw it before you edited. I'll tell her!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by jennyphrisel(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Jus My decsion,jus dnt want a r/ship @least for now
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by doris4u(f): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2013
vizkiz:

Nw i see y u are sinqle undecided
Mongol,lolz
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by doris4u(f): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2013
razzydoo: dey dere dey wait...jesus is coming soon.
uhmmm,i really knw hw 2 get attention,oya make una dey quote me,na who go tire?na una go tire.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by razzydoo(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2013
doris4u: uhmmm,i really knw hw 2 get attention,oya make una dey quote me,na who go tire?na una go tire.
undecided
doris4u: uhmmm,i really knw hw 2 get attention,oya make una dey quote me,na who go tire?na una go tire.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by iamdhebuck(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
am scared of love..I heard my first relationship lasting for 2 and a half years,I heard 4 more within 1 year and 3 months ? When I think about trusting any woman,I get goose pimples
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
popowaa honeyyyyyyyyyy sad
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Heineken(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm 25 and seriously I don't think I have ever for once have one committed gf probably because I don't want those qualms. I have three 3 FWB and we enjoy everything well. All I do is call any when I need her and vice versa. I met one recently and I noticed she's not a girl that loves you calling her anyhow. Just call her when you need her and that's it. Its fun sha
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by doris4u(f): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
agrovick: Oya sue me, faceless mgbeke
grin
agrovick: Oya sue me, faceless mgbeke
Ewu
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Speakdatruth: i lyk u

Thank u!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Isiterere(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
simply because I don't fancy distant relationship nowadays, and my work(busy schedule) doesn't allow me explore my emotion.
My feelings for love is dying gradually; pls help.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Emaprince: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Popowaa: .I ve been single for a while and plan to stay single for a long time becos i am happy this way and enjoying sex without been in a relationship.
Wtf...you enjoying s.ex without been in a relationship?..clap for yourself.
You turned yourself to a cheap target for boys who wants free s.ex.

Infact if all girls would give out free s.ex like you and not start running after the guy for a serious relationship,all. Boys for dey smile
k
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ema prince:
Wtf...you enjoying s.ex without been in a relationship?..clap for yourself.
You turned yourself to a cheap target for boys who wants free s.ex.

Infact if all girls would give out free s.ex like you and not start running after the guy for a serious relationship,all. Boys for dey smile
k
note not any how guys gets in her FWB list... you sound deluded..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Popowaa: You knw u are been hypcritical,and u knw it

Yes, I know...

I always love to hear the truth.

I planned to ignore the thread, but I didn't see any sincere comment.
We do not need to always defend the negatives in the 'modern' day society.

You are my good friend and you'll always be.

FWB is bad... aside the moral implication, it also diminish the pride of a man/woman.

Yes, the aim of the thread is to know "why the singles aren't in any relationship", but do you know you are in ONE?

The s€x you both share at will has a greater bond than those who profess love to their significant other.

S£x is a relationship, i.e, you aren't single.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Danhumprey: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
smurfy:

You need Jesus.
gringringrin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Danhumprey: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Popowaa: I was sitting down today and i was thinking of why i was still single.Okaysmiley i couldnt find any reason i enjoy my FWB soo much,no romantic strings attach,he gives good sex and we hang out a lot.He is a great guy to converse and spend time with so i dont really miss been in a relationship.I dont have to be questioned when i stay out late,i dont have to think about my guy cheating on me,no unnecessary fights and all the wahala that come with been in a relationship.I ve been single for a while and plan to stay single for a long time becos i am happy this way and enjoying sex without been in a relationship.
So my question to all the single ladies and dudes out there,why are u still single?Is it becos you enjoy singleness or you have other reasons.
Now,I know why. I've got answers to my questions. Can't believed I just read this. undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by tungstar(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sapphire86: Waiting for Him!

Ladies should not just wait for them.....they must have seen someone they like and they just keep waiting for the person to make the move..... If ladies in some cases don't make the move on some they like, nothing may be achieved.... Work and Pray.....#word
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Emaprince: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: note not any how guys gets in her FWB list... you sound deluded..
And do you know her in person? Or are you seeking for free s.ex as a reward for speaking for her?

Dude if anybody is deluded here..then its you...you pretending not to know the truth..
When a girl becomes a free s.ex giver...trust the first guy that banged her to narrate everything to his friends hence,others may want to get their share
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by zeekz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
single cause I'm too scared to make a move don't want to b turned down.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by agrovick(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
I love u too, oya upload ur picture nw
doris4u: ;DEwu
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Obidikejr(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Imma find someone special eventually, but until then am just chilling.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Obidikejr(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
zeekz: single cause I'm too scared to make a move don't want to b turned down.

Guy your situation critical.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see/22
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LaurinaDavid(f): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm single, and it's fun,
yes with the FWB'S and all
But,
you get tired of all it and want someone to call your own.
I know those questions and quarrels and argument but i just learnt that it's the fun of the whole thing..

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by zeekz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Guy your situation critical.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see/22
Na so we see am o but thanx anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pics) Which Animal Did This To My Body? / This Ass Or Jail Guys / Prostitution On Imessage, Tinder And Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.