Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades (2376 Views)

Jay-z Releases 3,000 Bottles Champagne(ace Of Spades) Worthworth £485 Each(photo / See Man Who Spent $100k To Look Like Kim Kardashian Now Has Leaking Lips / .....and Osas Ighodaro Is The New Ace Of Polo Avenue... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades by BaberDirect(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Beyonce and Jay Z in Atlanta dropped ALMOST $100K on bottles of Dusse/Ace of Spades

They been drinking, they been drinking ... so Jay Z and Beyonce bought drinks for their entire V.I.P. section last night in Atlanta ... and their bill totaled your annual salary.

Yonce and HOVA hit up Club Reign in Atlanta on Friday -- and our club sources say the duo dropped ALMOST 100K on bottles of Dusse and Ace of Spades for their section.

Jermaine Dupri and Bow Wow partied with the power couple as well ... and they were joined by Dream and Trey Songz.

Best part -- Bey and Jay dancing to their own song.

Re: Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades by BaberDirect(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Beyonce and Jay Z Drunk in Love With TONS of Booze

Re: Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades by BaberDirect(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
SOURCE: Read more: http://www.tmz.com
Re: Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades by BaberDirect(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades by frodobee: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP no be only some ppl annual salary, na some musician entire career earnings.
Oluwa please observe me and my fellow NLers.
Re: Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades by ajasa4link: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jesu oyingbo! 100k Benjamin Franklin on champagne? But money why? Why u leave me for iyana ipaja come go live with that guy with big lips for obodo oyinbo? I beg Now , money make we settle our quarrel o

(1) (Reply)

July 21 Birthdays - Celebrities Born July 21 / Tiwa Savage Announces Pregnancy On Instagram .... / Davido Splashes Millions On New Rolex In Dubai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.