Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT (52171 Views)

How To Get Natural Thick And Log Eyelashes / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: Please I really don't understand the difference. Please explain with the sizes that fall between thick and fat

Thick - Is when your body is still curvy, your skin still looks tight and your stomach is reasonable flat. All this despite a high BMI.

Fat - Is when you are shapeless, have seriously wobbly skin on your bones and potruding stomach. All with a high BMI.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Brq3B1O_qAI/UY1V-6emuWI/AAAAAAAADYc/Vl1pyx6t7CY/s1600/IMG_1453.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/--jk2viZwPYY/UUI6556GdYI/AAAAAAAAAjE/Vc8QBwMhd8o/s1600/fatty.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_QeyC8qNb0hc/TUyhHP1U_RI/AAAAAAAAAfU/tCY12KmgRRQ/s400/fat-black-woman-1.jpg[/img]

Yours Sincerely,

Sagamite.
CEO, Fokasibe International Corporation
B.Sc. Hit it, M.A. Ashaworism, PhD Womantology, Pg.Dip Orobo to badt

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by tkays(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Fat is simply big laps,protuding tummy,fat arms,fat cheeks,fat neck while chubby is been big nd still sexy at it. Big ass nd bosom doesn't mean u r fat,u can ask nicki. All kinda of shapes r acceptable tho,don't be intimidated.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2013
shaniqueK.:
This is thick

Is that my girl Pinky?
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Princess4eva(f): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Ah!
See me see trouble o!
U v said I talk too much.
So, I ll not try 2 get closer.
Hweva, send me a pm.
I m interested.

Not on ur life! na season film, you no fit watch am finish!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Princess4eva:

Not on ur life! na season film, you no fit watch am finish!
Geezus!
See me see gobe!
If you are a season film, I m also an ever creative director.
I ll make sure I cruise your boat to eldorado. Trust me, I be Thuraya.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by kbpresh: 4:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Thick is more of the natural stature of a person, while fat is just unneccessary excess weight that needs to be lost! Happy new year btw!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
IYA NGBALI: tiwa savage and genevive are another examples of fat

Haters Association. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Somorin#1:

Is that my girl Pinky?

I take it "Pinky" is the girl with pink hair?
She looks like one of those THICK (lust-incarnate) strippers you'd find in a ghetto strip club.
...Not that I know any cheesy
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sagamite:

No!

This is Heaven! cheesy

Dayumn....dars all.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
2buff:

Dayumn....dars all.

That is what I call quality!

Dayummm!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
2buff:

Dayumn....dars all.

That is what I call quality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLKDpjpULis
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
2buff:

I take it "Pinky" is the girl with pink hair?
She looks like one of those THICK (lust-incarnate) strippers you'd find in a ghetto strip club.
...Not that I know any cheesy

Lol

Pinky is an American "movie" star.

Nothing indecent about the actual word, welcome to 2014 Nigeria.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by homesodear: 5:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by homesodear: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft sagging skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)

This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by babra19: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
MsSteph:
Please I really don't understand the difference. Please explain with the sizes that fall between thick and fat
thick means DT u r big n curvy or shapey and sexy
fat means d opposite.
but d both of dem r been called plus size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.