Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Laugh Time - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Time (882 Views)

These Funny Pics Must Make U Laugh / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Funny Images For Nairalanders That Like To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Time by eminex(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2013
So Emeka & Nkiru were taking a romantic walk down the beach one cool night. Emeka grabs Nkiru's hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her & says, "Baby! You know I so much love you. There's no one here. Its just us. Let's do WEEWEECHU."Nkiru looks around & says, "My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands & cuddle."Emeka agrees.After a while, Emeka asks her again, "Oh baby! Please my love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"Nkiru replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms."Emeka calms down.After a longer while, Emeka can't hold it any longer. He says, "My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since last year oh!"Nkiru reluctantly agrees!So Emeka immediately grabs her closer to him, hugs her tight, brings out the guitar strapped to his back & they both start singing:
"WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"See their dirty minds! What were y'all thinking WEEWEECHU was? Go to church joor and ask God 4 forgiveness... lol
Re: Laugh Time by akeemstunna(m): 2:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...

Ok see my own Joke here : Akwa Ibom girl Ekaette replies her boyfriend that left her for another woman..lolz.. Read here : http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..co.uk/2013/12/lmao-akwa-ibom-girl-ekaette-replies-her.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Laff Out Loud / How To Successfully Disappoint A Multitude. So Hilarious (pictured) / Operation You Must Laff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.