Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy (4201 Views)

The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? / Difference Between GRACE And MERCY Explained! / The Law Was Given By Moses But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Sayet(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2013
this has being a question that had created confusion to many children of God. it has atimes creates stiff arguement when it is asked during the question and answer period of some programs or sunday schools. Now the question is which is the greatest between grace and mercy. we know the duo is paramount in a belivers life but i think one is greater than the other.

we are all learning on a daily basis,so i want everyone with a contribution to kindly post thier comments on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Davidson267(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2013
grin
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Davidson267(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2013
1st nd second to comment,chai am so happy!
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Segadem(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
mercy is for both righteous and unrighteous ones,but grace is for God's people only, i.e. righteous.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by daylae(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sometimes,the two are used interchangeably,but grace is all-inclusive,it is the whole package and only exclusive to God .
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by miqos02(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
why do u care about them since both of them are from God
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by HCpaul(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Grace is for every body, mercy is not.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by shogosco: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Both of them are essential in humans life, most especially this end time season. but the most important one is MERCY, grace on the other hand is for everybody, I mean everybody including the unbelievers, sinners, backsliders and so on. But MERCY is meant for the CHOSEN ones.

In other words, it is the grace that make you to repent from your evil ways, bad characters, But its MERCY that set u free on the days of judgement after u have been condemned to death.

For instance, you have been convicted or charged to court for murder, and you don't have money to get a good lawyer to stand your ground, and you don't have evidence to prove yourself innocent. Therefore, it is only MERCY of GOD Almighty that can see u through

To me MERCY is the greatest!
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Vikkie14: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Grace superceed Mercy.
I will analyse it better if it reach FP
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Vikkie14: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
G and M.
BRB
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by HCpaul(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Vikkie14:
Grace superceed Mercy. I will analyse it better if it reach FP
i disagree
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Vikkie14: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
HCpaul:

i disagree
You may disagree now but when am through, you will agree at last. #GottaSleep
Re: Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy by Medicis(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Mercy--not getting what you do deserve / withheld punishment
Grace--getting what you don't deserve / unmerited favor. Therefore, GRACE > MERCY.

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Na Nawgu:the Occultic Prophet.... / . / Beat Your Servant With Many Stripes - Said The Lord Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.