Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... (26468 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by massmedia: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
If you belive PROPHET T.B JOSHUA is a man of GOD click like

24 Likes

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by politicalpastor: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
are u sick? pls go to the psych unit.,,,,,
solomon111: These are the kinds of morøns governing the affairs of african nations.
No wonder,the continent is still in the dark ages.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
I guess what took jim iyke there is what's taking them too. Glory be to God.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by IYANGBALI: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
I doesn't believe this until I see her piso
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by stantob(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Your problems are over. All your political enemies are in trouble grin
You will receive your healing grin
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by MomohLawal: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abel202: [b]Prophet T.B.Joshua is God's wonderful gift to Nigeria and the world at large.
Wise, Smart and intelligent people have long realised this and they do not joke with this great prophet of our time.
Thousands of People come from every part of the globe to visit the Synagogue Church of All Nations on a regular bases. Even more Millions of people tune in to Emmanuel TV to have the presence of God through the man of God in their lives.
However inconsequencial people who have no experience in life and do not even understand what life is all about sit here on Nairaland and have the audacity to condemn this annointed man of God. May God forgive you people for your ignorance.
If this great man of God was an American, I guess the American government would have built a city for him because the number of people who visit this country en route to the Synagogue is almost like pilgrimage already.
I hope the Lagos/Nigerian government including the Nigerian people realises what wonderful gift God has given us in the name of this hugely blessed but very humble man of God called T.B.Joshua.[/b]

I luv that man Baba TB JOSHUA. May GOD continue to use him mightily in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by gbadexy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm a muslim strong in •̸Ϟ•̸y faith and I didn't bother to open the facebook.
But I wasn't disappointed with the level of beef for the man.
Only God knows who worships Him so just free the man and face your warrant with your creator to see His mercy.
He may be more pious than your money loving GOs.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by fe32(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
rattlesnake: she is corrupt
she is not. one of the best in Africa right now
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by cold(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
solomon111: These are the kinds of morøns governing the affairs of african nations.
Can't argue with that. Travails of the black man..sigh

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Toosure70: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
U wey no. be slowpoke ur family never rule a street. mumu

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: What's the essence of bring this to the frontpage?
Last Bullet:

The mod that brought this s.hit to the frontpage deserve a punch in the eyes!
Mtcheeew!
and you think that someone will like this shït you just wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Toosure70: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
NIGERIA'S #1 LEGAL EXTORTIONIST!

T. B. Josua.
AS UR PAPA REMAIN DEPUTY. FOOL
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Toosure70: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: What's the essence of bring this to the frontpage?
Last Bullet:

The mod that brought this s.hit to the frontpage deserve a punch in the eyes!
Mtcheeew!
AS U DESERVE HAMMER ON UR HEAD. ODE
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Samunique(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
So visiting a church is now a crime to u? Does't she have a right to believe or to disbelieve whatever she likes?
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by akinvest(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abel202: [b]Prophet T.B.Joshua is God's wonderful gift to Nigeria and the world at large.
Wise, Smart and intelligent people have long realised this and they do not joke with this great prophet of our time.
Thousands of People come from every part of the globe to visit the Synagogue Church of All Nations on a regular bases. Even more Millions of people tune in to Emmanuel TV to have the presence of God through the man of God in their lives.
However inconsequencial people who have no experience in life and do not even understand what life is all about sit here on Nairaland and have the audacity to condemn this annointed man of God. May God forgive you people for your ignorance.
If this great man of God was an American, I guess the American government would have built a city for him because the number of people who visit this country en route to the Synagogue is almost like pilgrimage already.
I hope the Lagos/Nigerian government including the Nigerian people realises what wonderful gift God has given us in the name of this hugely blessed but very humble man of God called T.B.Joshua.[/b]
T.B JOSHUA is a 1dafu man of God, but we Nigerians does not value him, i respect d man 2 b candid.

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Soso990240(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
what makes her a slowpoke? Or are u a slowpoke urself? undecided
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Smily202(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
massmedia: If you belive PROPHET T.B JOSHUA is a man of GOD click like

Wetin u dey gain with like. .

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by pembisco(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Belief in Gods is fine.

But belief in man gods like t b joshua, jesus, st anthony, mary, st peter, pope, etc. ?

That is MADNESS.
we knw its easy being on one square meal evryday due to poverty. Stick to topic next time pls
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by simpleseyi: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
The western world is exporting technology and democrazy, please let us support Nigeria's biggest export product ... RELIGION. Imagine how much Saudi Arabia and Israel make from pilgrimage every year.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Samunique(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Belief in Gods is fine.

But belief in man gods like t b joshua, jesus, st anthony, mary, st peter, pope, etc. ?

That is MADNESS.
Thank God for u that these ur supposed human gods have names, but u haven't given us the names of the ones u know to be the right Gods that one should believe. But i will tell u something, always think before u comment. This ur comment doesn't make any sense at all.

Apologies!!!
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by MrBravo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
imagine Prof Peller claiming to be a man of God Use your head Nigerians. There is only One God
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by rodeo0070(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: You are more stupid than that mod.
If you v a high IQ, you ll know that this is not worth a news.

And why would you think this is not worth a news?

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Shedysworld(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T: This kind of worship is purely Idolatry (same goes for others not just him), does it mean that there is no man of God in her country?
And u are suppose to be a pastor? It is understandable when the ignorant one's spew rubbish but from someone who claims to be a pastor am suprised.
Are u saying that if as a pastor I believe in your ministry I can relate with u? Again what's bad in visiting a pastor in a foriegn country, that u asked if there are no pastor's in her own country? People like u actually make christainity look like a joke. Smh.
FYI have never had anything to do with T.B joshua, but I believe the better we christains stop this our judgemental attitude the better for us.
Compliment of the season!

2 Likes

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by peterphd(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2013

Are you saying the U.S government would spend tax payers money on religious business? You think we should spend our national funds on TB Joshua to "build him a city" huh?Even if our lawmakers are stupid, they're not stupid enough to do so. Stop trying to join the church and government.The government isn't for Christians alone.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by yemmy75(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Belief in Gods is fine.

That is MADNESS.
Taking u seriously...

Dat would be SENSELESS
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by borisgbenga(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
martyns303:
We all believe in something, that's what makes us humans. So pardon Mrs. President for being human.

Mrs. President is here!
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by yemmy75(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd:

Are you saying the U.S government would spend tax payers money on religious business? You think we should spend our national funds on TB Joshua to "build him a city" huh?Even if our lawmakers are stupid, they're not stupid enough to do so. Stop trying to join the church and government.The government isn't for Christians alone.
There's something called FIGURE OF SPEECH... Ever heard about it?? Feel free to check it up
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by dinggle: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
So TBJ don add that woman to him mugu list!
More grease oooooh!....see dem after dem go dey brag with Nigeria!
TBJ abeg make you catch Kenya's president and all his ministers make dem dey pay tithe for Ikotun.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by rodeo0070(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Joshua founded the ministry organisation The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN) with only a handful of members.
According to the organisation, more than 15,000 members now attend its weekly Sunday service; visitors from outside Nigeria are
accommodated in the accommodation blocks constructed at the church.
The SCOAN has been hailed for its impact on Nigerian tourism, recent statistics from the Nigerian
Immigration Service revealing that
out of every ten foreign travellers
coming into Nigeria, six of them are bound for The SCOAN.

CULLED FROM: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua
Picture of Madam President at the Synagogue...

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Abel202: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd:

[b]My dear let me home you in on how economics, politics and religion mix here:
Israel for example reaps a huge chunk of their revenue from religious tourism. People coming to visit all those sites and places written in the bible spend money on hotels, airfairs, transportation and a host of other things. Mind you most Isreali citizens are not Christians, they practice Judaism. But the christian sites are bringing the government and people of Isreal great revenue, the economy is booming and the people are happy. Saudi Arabia is also reaping immensely on religious tourism. Egypt is also reaping immensely on that, including Turkey and many other countries.
Now, If you ask immigration officials at Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos, they will inform you that a larger percentage of foreigners who visit Lagos and Nigeria are heading to the Synagogue Church of All Nations. People of all categories including sitting and former heads of states, top politicians, great musicians, footballers, artists, ordinary people etc visit this church on a regular bases.
Hotels and attisans in that Ikotun Egbe Axis where the church is situated are already having a swell time in business. Including transport companies etc. But that axis is not the best part of Lagos, so there is not much space for expansion.
If the Lagos state government for example relocates them to a more spacious environment, where more hotels, and a lot of facilities can be built, I tell you Nigerians, the Lagos state government and the Nigerian government will reap much more benefits from this.
Of course these hotels pay taxes, the transport companies pay taxes, the restaurants pay taxes. Employment opportunities are created as a chain reaction and crime is reduced invariably. I could go on and on. The positive multiplier effect on the economy is just too great for any reasonable government to ignore[/b]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts / Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.