Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno (49778 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ikkings(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2013
ibot_jaycob:

Lol typical tecno user, always aggressive.
I use htc and tecno, but I hate foolish comparison
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by agrovick(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Damn! Nw this is what I call a TKO
leggo:
pained nigga.. your uni is a tecno school since you obviously couldn't decode a simple sentence
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Leonidas8(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: all i can say is, say no to mtk devices, say no to chinese phones
Gionee included??
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Geestunnar(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Na the one person money reach the person go buy *still rocking my nokia xpressMusic*.
Meanwhile check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1573596/peace-return-war-torn-countries
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by spays(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2013
I agree with u leonidas8 but u can stop all those touchwiz effect in d developers mode its all about d settings but by default d iphone5s is faster but like u said it is not noticeable,I can see dat u are quite knowledgeable wen it comes 2 fone 4 u to know dis

Leonidas8: u don't know what u are saying @ all. The Iphone 5s uses a dual core 1.3ghz ARMv8 64 bits based processor & uses the relatively light iOS7 & it practically flies while handling both basic & advanced tasks with no hint of any lag whatsoever. Though the samsung galaxy S4 runs on a quadcore snapdragon 600 & an octacore exynos processor (the international version) & its snippy fast too with both basic & heavy tasks, samsung's touchwiz ux interface is somewhat heavy & notorious for its scroll lag(though it's not very noticeable). So yes the iphone 5s runs kinda smoother than the Samsung galaxy S4.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ozor333(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2013
[url][/url][email][/email] tongue lipsrsealed tongue you are a pure lier
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by spays(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2013
If I talk wetin dey my mind d techno users will insult me so make I no kuku talk

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ozor333(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2013
I'm tired of you gays
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by timowale: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2013
tecnos rock!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Leonidas8(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Buoyantic: Team Lumia......like if you think Lumia rules
Yeah lumia rules...in the windows phone kingdom.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by agrovick(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2013
My friend go thru his post again, its obvious u av problems with simple english and simple calculations
@echibuogwu:
olodo u no go skul. Don't u undastand d word 'depreciation'?u cnt sell ur phatom 2 @ 46k again even if its a day old

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Ilaje44(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2013
indigold2010:
... I wasn't paid to say all this. Samsung won't pay u to say all this, their device speaks for itself. I wil still say buy tecno if u can't afford Samsung, it still gives u a taste of Android

Samsung may not have paid you to write all these, but to say Samsung won't do such is a fallacy and a major evidence that you are not conversant with the development in the world of technology. Samsung has indeed been found guilty to pay people to bad mouth their competitors. And the other evidence that you're lacking in information is your allusion that Apple sued them for their software innovations. If you were in the know, you won't have written such an ignorant accusation. Perhaps you should read more about the real legal tussles between Apple and Samsung, and Nokia and Samsung instead of relying on Computer Village Square talk.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Leonidas8(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2013
spays: I agree with u leonidas8 but u can stop all those touchwiz effect in d developers mode its all about d settings but by default d iphone5s is faster but like u said it is not noticeable,I can see dat u are quite knowledgeable wen it comes 2 fone 4 u to know dis

Thanks boss, I'm blushing already.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by CODEEATER(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2013
YOU ARE JUST SHAMELESSLY DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE IB PUBLIC WHEB U SAY "MTK IS DEAD AND GONE"..FOR UR INFORMATE,MEDIATEK IS JUST GETTING STARTED AND ALOT OF TOP PHONES ARE MTKs...AND IF ITS DEAD AS U CLAIM WHY ARE DEVELOPERS ACTIVLY PRODUCES APPS N STUFF FOR THEM,U CANT RUN FIRMWARES LIKE CYANOGEN ON MTK BECAUSE OF THIER CLOSED SOURCE POLICY BUT DEVS TRY TO FILL D HOLE BY CREATING WARES THAT CAN BRING THE FEEL OF A CUSTOM ROM TO UR AVERAGE MTK DEVICE, AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 4 IN EVERY 5 ANDROID GURU/DEVELOPER USES A MEDIATEK DEVICE... QUOTE ME ANY WHERE...
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by bsaxadeb55: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2013
TECNO AND SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE SAME QUALITY: PRICE DOES NOT ALWAYS REFLECT QUALITY

The reasons why tecno phones are cheap is not because of inferior quality but because of some economic reasons such as;
1 ... LABOUR COST...the cost of labour in China and some other countries like India is cheaper compared to American Apple companies which are American based. if you follow your international business news Americans now design and take their technology to b assembled in China

2.. TAX.. CHINA relatively to American companies and the Samsung Korean companies have cheaper tax rate.. all taxes are built into production cost too

3...Population of working force in China is alarming

I have a lot of facts behind this reality.. now
its stupidity for we to think that this China phones are lesser in quality ( gionee/ tecno) the phone many times have under gone drop test.. I have seen techno and gionee phone's fall a lot of times and yet didn't spoil.. if u don't know China space ship landed on the moon recently.. they are the 3rd country. to achieve that ... my point is those guys are GOOD.. We should not let this Americans continue to exploit us with high prices

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Samsung is far better. They are not mates at all

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by lincolnj88: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
EMMAUGOH:

ahhh this tecno boys are crazy here o,they have totally gone millitary to defend thier dear Tecno phones, abeg next time read other tread befoe posting tread like this to avoid 100 teenagers swearing on ur head at the-same time..

#rush out with speed#

team htc
This tecno users get mouth sha
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by fredie107(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
indigold2010: Lol. Those asking money to buy Samsung. Read the concluding part of my post. It reads if u can't afford Samsung then buy tecno. And for the poster using foul words like tiger battery or what did ur head say? Am laughing at ur joke seriously. If u have more foul words use them. And I didn't say u must buy Samsung. Nigerians read

clearly before making comments because Internet is cheap. Did some one just say tecno has amoled display? My brother they don't. And as for ota I will check on that. And even if u get an ota update it won't be a major update like a new Android version it may be just a small update to apps and fixes nothing. And I wasn't paid to say all this. Samsung won't pay u to say all this, their device speaks for itself. I wil still say buy tecno if u can't afford Samsung, it still gives u a taste of Android

Android na Android! enemy of progress
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by fadjnr(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
this op Na fool sha. see as e dey bash person product. make u go do ya own make we see nah. ode buruku
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Hehehehe supporters r now fighters. Androids been dey tackle bb users wen bbm enter net now dem don dey against each oda let me sit down in d front sit and watch d fite thru my bb Lol
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by kalufelix(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2013
chimmafine:

@OP

Hey bro.... get your facts right. Some Techno phones are far better than your expensive samsung or whatever you call it. I use a Techno, can even ping with it, so go elsewhere and spread your lie. And mind you that an item is very expensive doesn't in any way mean it is superior to others. After all, when all these networks came newly to Nigeria, SIM CARDS was SOLD for N30,000.00 and above. When competition came in, what happened Today some SIM CARDS are now SOLD for N100.00 and some given away for FREE in the name of PROMO.

My brother shine your eyes, inasmuch as no item in these your so called expensive samsung phones is made of GOLD or DIAMOND the prices certainly don't worth it. I bet you on this, if more companies like Techno should come up in the near future to boost the competition that currently exist between the two companies, your so called expensive samsung phones will face out, if they refuse to adjust the prices of their products.
true
making excessive profit from some myopic fools who always believe "if the price is high then it's of good quality and for the high class" just because they are an established brand. I don't care how much you have but come on we talking about utility and value for money.
mobile phones aren't yardsticks for measuring a persons worth
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by sambama: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2013
I smell beef. Tecno has beaten these guys mercilessly with great strategy. Keep advocating for Samsung, Tecno are making it. If people weren't satisfied with Tecno, they won't be buying their devices. More sales for 2014, go hang yourself! Isokay, Issorait! Bye
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2013
spays: If I talk wetin dey my mind d techno users will insult me so make I no kuku talk

Lol I swear!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by 12month: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2013
been rocking my tecno a plus since august...d tin don fall like crazy n d screen neva break.... abeg make we hear word. most people shouting s4 are just living fake lives...shioor
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by slinkman(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2013
tecno users sha
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by kalufelix(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2013
bsaxadeb55: TECNO AND SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE SAME QUALITY: PRICE DOES NOT ALWAYS REFLECT QUALITY

The reasons why tecno phones are cheap is not because of inferior quality but because of some economic reasons such as;
1 ... LABOUR COST...the cost of labour in China and some other countries like India is cheaper compared to American Apple companies which are American based. if you follow your international business news Americans now design and take their technology to b assembled in China

2.. TAX.. CHINA relatively to American companies and the Samsung Korean companies have cheaper tax rate.. all taxes are built into production cost too

3...Population of working force in China is alarming

I have a lot of facts behind this reality.. now
its stupidity for we to think that this China phones are lesser in quality ( gionee/ tecno) the phone many times have under gone drop test.. I have seen techno and gionee phone's fall a lot of times and yet didn't spoil.. if u don't know China space ship landed on the moon recently.. they are the 3rd country. to achieve that ... my point is those guys are GOOD.. We should not let this Americans continue to exploit us with high prices
enlighten them brother... na black mentality dey worry them
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by platido(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2013
i dnt blame u op.....a product cost 90k....an d odar 30k de both re running d sme os...u prefer name dan functionz ryt..shi*t...

TEAMTECNO...
jare

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2013
Leonidas8: Gionee included??

yes sir gionee included.. except for the gionee e7 running on snap dragon

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2013
Preboy: see olodo!!! did u no dat the first true octa core chip is a mtk chip
your first true mtk octa core, doesnt beat a snapdragon quadcore... wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Even Gsm arena won't review it, , Talkless of compare it with Samsung, top phones of 2013 no tecno there. International community does not recognise it. Only in Nigeria. May God deliver us from the shackles of 'I MUST BE A BIG BOY' U Wear fake shoes, fake jeans, belt, fake Ray Ban come use tecno finish am loooool see combo.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by wealthspy: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Thank God ASUU don suspend strike o! grin
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2013
adisa204: Omg!.why would people continue this argument.Yes I'm using a techno phantom A11 and it s serving.I bet you most people don't even know what d so called samsung androids can do.And did I hear you talk abt the camera of a techno device,don't even go der. In quote "THE FRONT CAMERA OF A PHANTOM A11 IS BETTER THAN THE BACK CAMERA OF ANY SAMSUNG IVE SEEN"

can this individual be SLAPPED??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.