Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife (1985 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by TYFresh(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
A few days ago, you read the story of a banker, Mrs Bimbo Ajetumobi Daniju who nearly severed her husband's manhood with a knife.

However, 31 year old pregnant woman has explained the reason why she carried out the evil act. See what she told Saturday Punch below:
“Please, kindly judge this by yourself. As a pregnant woman, will I willingly attempt to cut off my husband’s penis? I ordinarily would not have said anything. I did not realise this will escalate to this stage. The case is being handled by my lawyer at the moment.
“My husband is not a hot-tempered man but he gets angry once in a while. He lied that he washes my clothes. He only did that once or twice when I was ill. We had a disagreement that day and he beat me up. My mother came to the house and took away our son.
“Without telling anybody, I went to my hospital and was treated. I did not tell him. But when I got home, he continued to harass me. He said I must ensure his son was returned to the house. Continue...

“I was so tired and I went to sleep. But in the middle of the night, he woke me up and asked me again to produce his son. We started fighting and he was beating me. In order to escape his beating, I had to hold his penis. I wanted him to leave me alone. I held on to it until I had a chance to escape.”

“Please ask him, which certificate is he even talking about? When I married my husband, he told me he graduated from the Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye, but that he had an accident some time ago, in which his certificates were burnt,” she said.

“When I married him, he did not have a job. He said he was working on a CD and all the money I made, I spent on him.”

Speaking with Saturday PUNCH, her husband told a different story.
He said, “My pastor had advised me against marrying her because of an encounter he had with her. Before we got married, in a meeting with Bimbo, my pastor said he asked her about her past and my wife said, ‘How dare you!’

“Of course, I did not believe my pastor at the time because I was in love. But now, I rue the day I met that woman.”

Lekan alleged that his wife had been behaving strangely since he lost his job. He stated that he had done everything he could to ensure that she remained happy.
“I wash her clothes including her underwear. Even without a job, I ensure....

Continue at the Source: http://tyfresh..com

Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by heed101(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
I pray that God should give me my wife, who will be my mother, my sister and whose love will stay in my heart forever.

1 Like

Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by olymurphy(f): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
This kain storieeeee, na who I go believe
Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
While I have read different versions of this story, one thing for sure is that this woman is completely insane. A complete mad woman who isn't even remorseful. This shows that we have a problem of violence in our society and it is not limited to the men. Both men and women are equally violent.

I hope she get locked up for a very long time.
Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sick society! Not even remorseful for cutting someone's p enis.

As for the man If he was beating while preggy,
Nigeria needs total overhauling. So many sick ppl parading themselves as human.
Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chillisauce: Sick society! Not even remorseful for cutting someone's p enis.

As for the man If he was beating while preggy,
Nigeria needs total overhauling. So many sick ppl parading themselves as human.

I sincerely doubt her version of the story as it makes no sense. The man's version was completely difference as he claimed she attacked him while he was sleeping. Earlier in the day, she had threatened him with a bottle and he had to run out of the house.

Read his own account below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1570922/photos-banker-slices-husband-joystick
Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Based on the first story, i say she is a lunatic who should be locked up.
This her story is another twist, if she was beaten while pregnant, it's another case all together.

It can be termed self defense .

But overall, I think she is sick. Mentally deranged people everywhere even this site will tell you.

Imagine cutting my lipsrsealed

Oh my
Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by Chubhie: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
heed101: I pray that God should give me my wife, who will be my mother, my sister and whose love will stay in my heart forever.
In the words of patty obassey, Ezinwanyi di uko.
Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by dinachi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
The woman's reply is an after thought. if she actually held the mans penis in self defense, was the man naked? how come she managed to cut the penis. That woman is a sick fellow who belongs to the mental institution.
Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chili this isn't about Nigeria,its everywhere,all over the world....crimes happen.

Beaters should keep their hands to themselves,the insane ones should solicit help,only God knows who is lying and who is telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife by jumzzy448: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dis woman is a witch. The man should better run for his dear life. Just imagine the excuse she's giving again. Very heartless woman.

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Marriage / Why Spend So Much On Burial? / Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.