Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9428 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hello ladies, so I got this hilarious PM and I couldn't help ROFLMAO

...Pls read and share yours

> Hiya, compliment of the season. There was this fascinating comment u made on nairaland that rili caught my attention and I had to check your profile which I dnt usually do. I noticed on your profile that you stay in abuja and that make both of us. To cut the long sermon,I would love to be your friend if you don't mind. You can drop your pin or number as I will surely call u. Tanx and best regards.
>
> Note: don't go checking my past comments or post on nairaland but I know u will cos I wil also do the same if I were u, but don't be deceived, comments on faceless forum has nothing to do with the people in real life.
> Lest I forget, u r real cutie judging from ur profile pic smiley
>

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Spreads mat!! Grabs pop corn, dis is gonna be fungrin

I don know say dis thread go dey interesting, anyways still waiting for it to hit the fp!!!

But I no go say FTC cos d OP is already in a bad mood, so der is notin to b joyous abt.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Smh
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Teespice(f): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
OP,

Do you really think that people would want to expose their private messages for fun purposes?

There's a reason why it is called a PM.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
OYO cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by GentleMimi: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Errrmmm,i've got some hilarious messages. But i dn't fink i should expose the messages to public eyes....the ''senders'' will know, and might feel embarassed. The least i can do is respect their need for ''privacy''. The mere thought of involving myself in online love story is hilarious on its own!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Speakdatruth: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Teespice: OP,

Do you really think that people would want to expose their private messages for fun purposes?

it may b her 1st toastin letter eva on nl

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
I dont even reply pms
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oh please!!!! I know how to identify aa scam PM and dis is one...... Privacy indeed
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
GentleMimi: Errrmmm,i've got some hilarious messages. But i dn't fink i should expose the messages to public eyes....the ''senders'' will know, and might feel embarassed. The least i can do is respect their need for ''privacy''. The mere thought of involving myself in online love story is hilarious on its own!

Thread title says ladies not "GAY" abeg nobody wana hear how 2 guyz PM themselves on who go poke whose yansh first grin grin save ur gist for another thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Guyz get PM too nw, I got a PM from a girl too, I shock cos I knw say na scam....my juju neva strong reach that level grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Teespice: OP,

I didn't ask u to paste ur NL boyfriends' love msg's, I know they make u feel special...u shud try reality sometime
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
I don't understand. What's the big deal about PMs? Not everyone that sends a PM intends to woo you. Just be careful with the kind of info you divulge before you really get to know the person. You also have the right to ignore PMs. No need making an issue out of it.

Some people just want you as a friend but they probably don't know the right words to use in approach. Some of them just want to "yansh" you. Some seek for something bigger and deeper. Just sieve the one(s) you want.

Girls sha.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by 190theclown: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Holy sheeeet - OP you're one fioneeeee muraphucka! shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
flawless..S:
I dont even reply pms
So wat are u feeling like? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta: I don't understand. What's the big deal about PMs? Not everyone that sends a PM intends to woo you. Just be careful with the kind of info you divulge before you really get to know the person. You also have the right to ignore PMs. No need making an issue out of it.

Some people just want you as a friend but they probably don't know the right words to use in approach. Some of them just want to "yansh" you. Some seek for something bigger and deeper. Just sieve the one(s) you want.

Girls sha.
And dis is coming frm a girl? Cool though

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
War of Words!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wetin be PM sef
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
oluswaggz:
And dis is coming frm a girl? Cool though
are you surprise? We got them nice on here and who still have there head screwed properly to their shoulders.

Miss FreeCocoa...
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
oluswaggz:
So wat are u feeling like? undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: Wetin be PM sef
Private Message= PM
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
Privat Message= PM
oh!!dat tin dat usually appears in red,mtchewwu
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by GentleMimi: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Thread title says ladies not "GAY" abeg nobody wana hear how 2 guyz PM themselves on who go poke whose yansh first grin grin save ur gist for another thread tongue
Fuc*k off dude,u're too thick in the head for me to have an intersting banter wif u. U bore me....stop assuming peeps are gay like u. Fagg*ot.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nomski0(f): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta: I don't understand. What's the big deal about PMs? Not everyone that sends a PM intends to woo you. Just be careful with the kind of info you divulge before you really get to know the person. You also have the right to ignore PMs. No need making an issue out of it.

Girls sha.

Your posts eh miss, grin. They're always "too much."

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
So all the PM wey I dey send women ,na for here i go come read am...no P sad
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2013

@
Girls sha.
Madam did I tell u I needed an "oprah"? Or I lack reasonable friends? Abegiii toodles...off u go

STOP DERAILING MY THREAD HYPOCRITES
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Speakdatruth: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy:
Madam did I tell u I needed an "oprah"? Or I lack reasonable friends? Abegiii toodles...off u go

STOP DERAILING MY THREAD HYPOCRITES
sharap jare. carry yo pm fantasy comot hia

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by eluquenson(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Op, you never can tell who that guy is cos this is a forum but my candid advise is "Grab Your Copy" now
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by borntobegr8t(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
Fuc*k off dude,u're too thick in the head for me to have an intersting banter wif u. U bore me....stop assuming peeps are gay like u. Fagg*ot.

grin so if them call ladies , u sef go answer ? grin grin I no fit laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013

Some guys sabi Mumu themselves sha oo sadundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

What Keeps Your Relationship Going? / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] / Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.