Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan (2110 Views)

My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by LordCenturion(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
It was the occasion of my uncle's birthday party, which President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan honoured in person. I had the good fortune of being the one asked to serve him. His security detail scanned me with some device before they allowed me to approach him. While attending to him, I noticed the look in his eyes. At that point, something happened to me that made me become somewhat unconscious of my environment for some seconds.

Gosh, he's got the sexiest eyes I have ever seen. And when you talk about a man being good-looking, sweet, and gentle, then you are referring to my one and only heartthrob, GEJ.

There's really something about my President that keeps me thinking about him all the time. I just can't put it in words but I know there's this unexplainable feeling I have for him. I often wonder if anyone else feels same way about him.

Back at my uncle's party I guess he noticed I was kind of lost, so he said, "Young lady, hope all is well," and I managed to reply "Yes," and I immediately left for my bedroom.

Since then, every night when I go to sleep, I dream about him. All day long, I think about him. There's nothing that thrills me more than his smile. Whenever he smiles, I feel something spark inside of me.

He's got all a woman would ever desire in a man. Is it his height or his sexy eyes? Oh my! Everything about him is so appealing and to sum it up, he is the president of a great nation, Nigeria, the giant of Africa.

Of course, he is way older than me, but I just can't explain why I have this special feeling for him. He is 56 years old and I'm 23, but like they say, "Lve is blind," and I guess that blindness has caught up with me and I just can't help it.

I think something I just can't explain happened between me and Mr President during my first encounter with him, and ever since then the feeling increased.

Later on, the night of my uncle's birthday, I was in my room, unable to stop thinking of how I made a fool of myself and possibly embarrassed my uncle- if at all he had noticed what had transpired. In the middle of my thoughts, I got a call from an unknown number. I picked the call; someone with a rather stern voice, more or less, ordered me to hurry up and come towards the gate where Mr President's convoy was parked. I did so.

On getting there, lo and behold, it was Mr President that had sent for me through one of his SSS agents. Mr President stepped aside from his guards and asked if I was okay, I replied that I was. Then he told me to feel free, that he isn't a demi-god. I guess he thought I was scared or feeling inferior before him which wasn't the case.

I summoned courage and replied it was nothing close to that. With a look of curiosity, he asked me to tell him what it was then. I told him that his eyes caught my attention and sort of mesmerised me. He smiled and signalled to one of his guards who gave me a card and told me the specific time I could call. I was restless until that time came and I dialled the number. While the phone was ringing, I had a call which woke me up from a very beautiful sleep. I then realised I had been dreaming all the while.

Well, I don't mind dreaming so long it's about Mr President. I just love it when I have such dreams. Sometimes I wish he was as young as I am, or that I was a bit older so that I could have him as mine for the rest of my life. But I guess I just keep dreaming and dreaming and dreaming…

1 Like

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Wealthyone: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
U better not wake up. I pity U. grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by danio24ng(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
What about the part where Lady P show? U go know say na Ijaw woman ur hearthrob marry.

4 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Xplicit1(f): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
So u ve a crush on Mr. President, up to d extent of havin nightmare about him.

Nice dream I must say.

1 Like

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by tayoxx(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
If mama peace catch you

3 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by cycline404(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank God you are not Bro Joesph..

1 Like

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by phlemzy: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
pls wake up fast, dont end 2013 wit dis kind of bad dream! and if mama Peace discover dat u'r tryin to get her boo's attention tru here ehn,ur name na sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Savigne(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Savigne(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
Very funny comments...When PEJ catch u u'll knw dat committing suicide or killing ursef is beta dan letting dan her lay hands on u

1 Like

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Preceedo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
I wasted my time reading that bull shit

3 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Nutase: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Alice in wonderland....

3 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by HarryPotter22: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
If madam "Jesus" catch you my hand no dey oo.

2 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Bakaresaheed(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
I love this,its cool......@moderator,hope this get to the FP,,,,,
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by oselenkejoor: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2013
One word: You need a doctor!

1 Like

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by shizzle11(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2013
op u be man or woman? abi name copy and paste u come do for hia?
nice story sha
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by jaryeh(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2013
#LOL. This is hilarious! Keep dreaming o. And pray it come true one day.

BTW, this ought to be in the Jokes section. cheesy
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by tpia5: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Agbere.

Single men are not toasting the op I guess.
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by cumpaddre(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Is it me or is it not just awkward that the OP is a MAN

2 Likes

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by sucess001(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
cumpaddre: Is it me or is it not just awkward that the OP is a MAN
tongue

LMAO
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ op how many bottles of star did you drink before typing this sh! *t grin
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by sucess001(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: @ op how many bottles of star did you drink before typing this sh! *t grin

kulyie...pls send me a blank mail @ almondswiiming@gmail.com. got sme private ish for u
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Beautiful dream..

For me, I havent stopped dreaming about money....
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by hotmolo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
I hav a funny feelin dis wil make front page undecided
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by jihday(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Stop drinking garri before going to bed
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
You really got me cracked up lol....anyway dream on i bet gej hardly even has the time for pej since both of them go dey do corner marking steady.
Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by stevecantrell: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2014
shizzle11: op u be man or woman? abi name copy and paste u come do for hia?
nice story sha

It clearly says "M" this guy will taken down by SSS...14yrs.

1 Like

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by LordCenturion(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
jihday: Stop drinking garri before going to bed

Not me actually, someone narrate it to me,

1 Like

Re: Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan by johnstin(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op, would you have felt this way if you had met Big Joe when he was still a 'poor' lecturer in Uniport?

Let me answer that question for you: a big no.

Anyway you are not alone; millions of women feel exactly the way you do about presidents and other powerful figures.

However, I wish you goodluck. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Official:first Ever Relationship That Started On Nairaland!(engagemnt Pictures) / Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse? / Signs He Truely Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.