Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

What If Gej..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Gej..... (1147 Views)

Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection / I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Gej..... by Blakjewelry(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Recently we have seen APC pull strings both left and right to woo politically strong men and power hungry politicians to the party. So far so good, the
PDP is yet to make any move, many people see this as the demise of the party, athough i am always cautious of a silent man.
This moves and yet to be counter-move has cause so much arguements and it has even awaken the deadly e-foes on social media across the country each making their analysis based on either out of genuine concern, sentiment, experience or expertize.
One thing many have fail to discuss and this lead to question "WHAT IF GEJ DECIDES NOT TO CONTEST COME 2015".
Re: What If Gej..... by Wealthyone: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
:-
Re: What If Gej..... by Blakjewelry(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
IMO i think if gej refuses to run come 2015 and if he makes this declaration late into 2014 it will be the altimate collapse of the apc.
Re: What If Gej..... by UncleSnr(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Hello!

(1) (Reply)

Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others / 90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.