Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating (1821 Views)

5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning And Its Benefits. / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Eyop: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
A neighbour of mine is in the hospital now as i write this. According to the news i got from a family member around him,i heard someone he met in the barbing saloon told him that drinking 2 litres of water after waking up before brushing/eating in the morning will make him look very young and any trace of disease will be flushed out of the system completely grin grin and only for the guy to proceed and try that the next day and that led to complications which led to him being sick. He managed to go back to the saloon where he met the man and luckily he met with man who advised him about this act only for him to be told that the cleansing effect has commenced and that he should continue with it. Now it has landed him in the hospital but my question now is what really triggered the sickness after drinking water?
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by adezjamz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by ikeno(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abaa! 2liters of water first thing in the morning before eating. His he a camel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Eyop: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
ikeno: Abaa! 2liters of water first in the morning before eating. His he a camel. grin

grin grin the funny part is that he still went back to meet the man and only for him to tell him to continue that it's cleansing effect.
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by todayguest(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Excess of any thing is harmful.
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Harmvirus(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
2 liters? shocked shocked over sabi peeps
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
I dey come.... Let me consult d council of elders.
*ten minutes later*
i think the amount he drank is too much.... Ahn ahn 2 litres... For what.... Wen yoyo bitters and family neva comot frm market!
BTW..i tink d man he met in d saloon is a cattle rearer

1 Like

Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by koeman(m): 4:39am On Dec 30, 2013
Skyda_D_Great: I dey come.... Let me consult d council of elders.
*ten minutes later*
i think the amount he drank is too much.... Ahn ahn 2 litres... For what.... Wen yoyo bitters and family neva comot frm market!
BTW..i tink d man he met in d saloon is a cattle rearer
lmao

1 Like

Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2013
It's either man is stupid or was pretending to be stupid
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Chazzyboy: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2013
U mean 2 glasses abi 2 liters?
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Eyop: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Chazzyboy: U mean 2 glasses abi 2 liters?

2 litres oh. He's presently in a critical condition as i write

1 Like

Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Eyop: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
n.oxide:
It's either man is stupid or was pretending to be stupid

That i do not know oh. cheesy
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by billyG(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
His Blood go dey water,water be that, him heart go just dey stress dey pump water like old yahama pump grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drinking 2 Litres Of Water In The Morning Before Eating by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Eyop: only for him to be told that the cleansing effect has commenced and that he should continue with it.
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Is OROBO Chicken Healthy? / Six Dangers Of Consuming Soft Drinks / STRETCHING EXCERCISES THAT CAN MAKE U GROW TALLER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.