Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

Repentance Of Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repentance Of Satan (510 Views)

Can Death-bed Repentance Lead A PersonTo Heaven? Many People Are Banking On This / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repentance Of Satan by mumubynature(m): 4:53am On Dec 30, 2013
My fellow nairalanders,happy new year in advance.I pray the year2014 will be our year of exceeding grace and abundant blessings in Jesus name(amen)
And to my sis/bro in the lord this i need u help me clear my mind.
As we know that salvation is for anyone who will repent of his/her sin and eschew evil.As the bible said we are all sinners and come short of His glory which the originator is satan.
My question is"can satan repent"?so salvation can be automatic and hellfire useless.
Re: Repentance Of Satan by fredx4(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Satan has already been judged. After judgement you can't repent.
Re: Repentance Of Satan by mumubynature(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2013
any chapter/verse to back that??
Re: Repentance Of Satan by fredx4(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2013
You are too lazy, I won't tell you. Read your bible from genesis to revelation, you will find it there.
Re: Repentance Of Satan by dorox(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Forgiveness of sin is not for perfect beings like the angels that satan once was. A perfect person has no excuse to sin, their judgement is immediate once they do. It is only humans on account of our imperfection which makes us susceptible to sin that God has made provision by means of his son Jesus christ for those showing genuine repantance to be forgiven.
Re: Repentance Of Satan by mumubynature(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2013
if satan had been judged already,he should have been bound and cast into the dungeon once instead of allowing him to do more harms to the imperfect ones

(1) (Reply)

Punished For Loving His Dad!!! / Nigeria Atheist Bala 'deemed Mentally Ill' In Kano State / Pakistan Girl Burned Alive For Rejecting Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.