Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? (3809 Views)

5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by NanciaKay(f): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Hey! Ladies, i think we should add little caution, to the way we speak some times.

My elder brother dated a gurl(rich) and any time she comes to our home, she likes to make demands and commands. And her manner of approach, was never right.

And i got irritated, with such behaviours. So i got despised.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by jaybee3(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Have you met all of them to arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by NanciaKay(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Havn't known all of them. But i still say, they should be careful the way they approach people.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by jaybee3(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Nancia Kay: Havn't known all of them. But i still say, they should be careful the way they approach people.
Don't you think it's technically possible that your brother's rich arrogant gf might just be an anomaly?
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by walad4yhu(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2013
They're arrogant cuz they have everything under their feet...
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by NanciaKay(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2013
@ jay bee. Don't u think, ur phone/pc is facing downward?
Please turn it upward and read again!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by ireneidiva(f): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Op are you rich?
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by tungstar(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Arrogance could be viewed from some certain angles. Am guessing from ur scenario this may be d case

1)Maybe 2 of u aint in talking terms or u dnt communicate that much with her and u conceive it in ur mind that she is feeling big or proud.

2) And mayb as a result of no 1 above wen she even makes a request(the so called demand),u misinterpret it for arrogance..... What are these demands and commands she makes and are they directed towards you?

Wen pple view others frm a distance,they tend to tag dem as being arrogant............

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by jaybee3(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Nancia Kay: @ jay bee. Don't u think, ur phone/pc is facing downward?
I even turned it 360 degrees but your message is still the same ma'am.
You generalized when your personal experience is insignificant in the general scheme of things.

UJ sizzle is a very rich girl and she ain't even arrogant tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Op is feeling oppressed is all
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by excellencyabia1: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2013
well it happens sometimes but it is not everybody. arrogance may not be because of wealth what person behaviour or lets say temperament. they are some that theirs are bad parental responsibility wrong advisers/peers. so not all because I have meet a girl from a wealthy family but she is humble
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by vickyO(f): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2013
You haven't seen poor arrogant girls abi?
People are different. Not all rich people are arrogant and not all poor peeps are humble.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by sweetestguy(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Maybe de were born with silver spoon, dev nt knwn wat it means to suffer,de hav everytin they want on a platter of gold,,so maybe it becomes dia lifestyle,,,bt some are very humble,som are arrogant,,some poor girls are equally arrogant,some humble,,it all depends
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Snoggy(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2013
Not all rich girls!
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2013
@op, how old r u? Do u tink everybody will behav d same way?
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by JadeWilliam(f): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2013
because they're rich
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2013
People always tag me as arrogant person, that's judging me from distance, though I'm not rich neither am I poor. You really need to know some people before you call them "arrogant"

I'm sorry to say this, most time the poor sees the rich as arrogant people
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Saraha1(f): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
The few have come in contact with are arrogant, they give unnecessary order as if when God was creating you they were there. But in all, that does not mean I generalize not at all.upbringing also go a long way.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Enegod(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
i like arrogant ladies… they turn me on undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by NanciaKay(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jenams: @op, how old r u? Do u tink everybody will behav d same way?

am nt really rich, but am rich. And i really thank GOD, for the way he has created me, and for the type of parent, he has given unto me.
( because my mum use to bit me up, when ever i miss behave)

please ladies/gentle men, you guys should not get offended, over the topic. It just that, i feel irritated when ever i hear a lady speak with out manners.
BECAUSE AM NOT USE TO IT!
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by GoodFaith: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nancia Kay: Hey! Ladies, i think we should add little caution, to the way we speak some times.

My elder brother dated a gurl(rich) and any time she comes to our home, she likes to make demands and commands. And her manner of approach, was never right.

And i got irritated, with such behaviours. So i got despised.

I guess, the lady has money money than your brother
Your brother need to man up and talk to her
She must have see some great qualities before she started date your brother
Your brother need to lay some ground rule
Or She will try to control your brother
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by GoodFaith: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abbey2sam: People always tag me as arrogant person, that's judging me from distance, though I'm not rich neither am I poor. You really need to know some people before you call them "arrogant"

I'm sorry to say this, most time the poor sees the rich as arrogant people

You are very right
lot of people has the same view of me but they still love me
I am me. respectful, Giving, considerate but not a push over
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by tpia5: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
If they are bosses at their places of work, stands to reason they have to exude some degree of confidence which might be perceived as arrogance.

Anyway, I don't know enough of them to generalize.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by tpia5: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sarah a: The few have come in contact with are arrogant, they give unnecessary order as if when God was creating you they were there. But in all, that does not mean I generalize not at all.upbringing also go a long way.

Upbringing matters a lot.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by numericalguy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
OP, are you sure you are not envious of her because she has everything you ever dream of. Beauty, money and a nice boyfriend.
Just no take bad belle spoil your brother relationship.

OP is probably suffering from inferiority complex and envy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Nomski0(f): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
I've met rich girls.....some are arrogant. Very arrogant. Others, not so much. They're humble and mostly reserved. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nancia Kay:

am nt really rich, but am rich. And i really thank GOD, for the way he has created me, and for the type of parent, he has given unto me.
( because my mum use to bit me up, when ever i miss behave)

please ladies/gentle men, you guys should not get offended, over the topic. It just that, i feel irritated when ever i hear a lady speak with out manners.
BECAUSE AM NOT USE TO IT!
hmmm I tort all d gud girls were taken.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by shizzle11(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Arrogance is not an exclusive preserve for the rich, neither is humility a synonym for poverty. it all boils down to personality trait. I know of a very wretched family where a particular daughter of theirs is so proud and disrespectful that sometimes I begin to wonder where she got this pride and arrogance from, meanwhile her other siblings are very down to earth, respectful and humble
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by shizzle11(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
GoodFaith:

I guess, the lady has money money than your brother
Your brother need to man up and talk to her
She must have see some great qualities before she started date your brother
Your brother need to lay some ground rule
Or She will try to control your brother
Now this is sensible.
e be like say u dey for my mind?....chop knuckle
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by tpia5: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
numerical_guy: OP, are you sure you are not envious of her because she has everything you ever dream of. Beauty, money and a nice boyfriend.
Just no take bad belle spoil your brother relationship.

OP is probably suffering from inferiority complex and envy.

I found, to my surprise, that many people who have what you described above, still envy others who have less than them.

Strange world.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by Jemtabulous(f): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nancia Kay: @ jay bee. Don't u think, ur phone/pc is facing downward?

Nancia...Nancia...Nancia!!! You're complaining about your brother's girlfriend being arrogant but look at what you just typed? Not all rich girls are arrogant and maybe you should check your own attitude for faults when it comes to dealing with the girl because from what you displayed here...I'm leaning towards you also adding your own wahala to the matter.

Calm down and try to get to know the girl; if she's still acting out, then you can just be polite and avoid her dramatics.
Re: Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant? by NanciaKay(f): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jenams: @op, how old r u? Do u tink everybody will behav d same way?

age doesn't define, but it refines alot of things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies / I Hate MouthAction..am I Normal / Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.