Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) (5178 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by stefikal(f): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2014
imsu.boi:
cheesy cheesy

You can add yours toosmiley
Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by stefikal(f): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2014
[size=15pt]MORE[/size]

==> The sound we hear when we receive a new text message acts as a dopamine cue. Which causes an instant mood change.

==> Always be ten minutes early to everything. After awhile, it will become a habit and you'll never be late to anything again

==> "No lemon, no melon." backwards is "No lemon, no melon". cool

==> Silent treatment is often uses to control anger, a way of preventing yourself from saying something you'll regret later.

==> Se.men contains zinc and calcium, both of which are proven to prevent tooth decay. lipsrsealed

==> Constantly thinking about someone may reveal that person's desire to see you. A form of telepathic communication.

==> Being closed minded literally makes you stupid. People who aren't open and understanding to change have lower IQs

==> Some people are afraid of being too happy because they think something tragic is going to happen soon. This is known as Cherophobia. (Seriously?)

==> Marijuana, listening to music and eating chocolate are all ways in which help slow down the growth of cancer. (What's with this marijuana?)

==> Russians have the word "Zapoi" to describe several days of continuous drunkenness during which one withdraws from society.

==> When a person falls in love they tend to lose 2-3 close friends due to neglecting friendships. (True sad)

==> Chocolate chip cookies were made by accident when chocolate in the cookie did not melt properly. cheesy

==> Male humans suffering from rabies can sometimes eja.culate uncontrollably up to 30 times a day.

==> A California law states that no more than 3,000 sheep can be herded down Hollywood Blvd. at any one time.

==> If someone says "I love you" and you don't feel the same way, say "I love YouTube" really fast. grin

==> Cows have best friends and become sad when they are separated, according to scientists. smiley

==> Intelligent individuals tend to have a smaller number of friends because they're less likely to just give away their trust.

==> Strangers can become best friends just as easy as best friends can become strangers. smileysad

==> Leo Fender, inventor of the Telecaster and Stratocaster, could not play guitar.

==> Psychology claims that If two past lovers can remain just friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.

==> The man who voiced Optimus Prime also did the voice for Eeyore and Nintendo's Mario.

==> Infatuation is finding somebody who is absolutely perfect. Love is realizing that they aren't and it doesn't matter. smiley

==> Even if you hated them, always send a teacher/professor/TA an email of appreciation after finals. They'll keep it in mind while grading. undecided

==> It deosnt mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. (Stale!)

==> Eating chocolate while studying helps the brain retain new information easily and is directly linked to high test scores.

==> The current Times Square ball is a 12-ft-wide geodesic sphere illuminated by 672 LED modules surrounded by 2,688 Waterford crystals.

==> Caring too much is not an emotional weakness. It's simply an emotional strength that many people don't appreciate. cool

==> The word "nightmare" derives from "mare" a goblin from Germanic folklore which rides people chest while they sleep

==> On average, women speak about 7,000 words a day; men manage a little bit more than 2,000. (Its natural!cheesy)

==> Tip: If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavor when you the take the test it can help you remember. (Exams on point cool )

==> Caffeine is bad for you, fat is bad you, sugar is bad for you. But don't worry, because worrying is bad for you too. (I concur!)

==> People who use sarcasm regularly have greater self control, this also includes the control of their emotions.

==> Only 21% of Americans make their bed daily.

==> Listening to music at a higher volume is proven to increase feelings of relaxation and happiness more than low volume music

==> There's "hell" in hello, "good" in goodbye, "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "ex" in "next", & "if" in life.

==> When you become really close to someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts. (True smiley)

==> A 10-year-old boy in England once underwent emergency medical treatment to have his testicle reattached after a wedgie.shocked

==> Disappointment creates a chemical reaction in a woman's brain in which causes her to begin to shut down emotionally.sad

==> People who prefer Twitter over Facebook tend to have a higher IQ but are also more likely to suffer from insomnia. (I prefer NL angrytongue)

==> The more we get to know someone, the more attractive they become. We even see them as more physically attractive. smiley

==> Early morning sex has been proven to be more effective than coffee. (hmmm)

==> 13% of Americans have spent a night in jail. grincheesy

==> Napoleon's pe.nis was removed during autopsy and later sold for $3000 in 1977 undecided

1 Like

Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by dammygoody(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Hilarious facts............I'm so so loving this............thanks Steph............

1 Like

Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by taiocol: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2014
yet to see a fact that hv nt seen b4 nw
tongue
Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by stefikal(f): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
taiocol: yet to see a fact that hv nt seen b4 nw
tongue

I don't even know what reply to give you, as much as you are trying to start what you want to start, feel free...inugo?

And be nice to give us other facts, biko... smiley
Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by taiocol: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
stefikal:

I don't even know what reply to give you, as much as you are trying to start what you want to start, feel free...inugo?

And be nice to give us other facts, biko... smiley
am just saying the truth or u want me 2 close dwn ur thread
Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by stefikal(f): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
taiocol: am just saying the truth or u want me 2 close dwn ur thread

Prove your truth by dropping your points...abeg life is too short to do e-beefs.

Its just the internet...undecided
Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by taiocol: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2014

Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by stefikal(f): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
taiocol: www.nairaland.com/1459953/facts-blow-mind

lolz
Now you're talking..
But that doesn't change the fact that someone has learnt from this thread.
I've visited the thread shaa, shey you go free me now?
Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by taiocol: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
stefikal:

lolz
Now you're talking..
But that doesn't change the fact that someone has learnt from this thread.
I've visited the thread shaa, shey you go free me now?
whch of em is more coded? tongue
Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by walewunmi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Stef u fact av bin rily funy n bizarre in a funny way (eg d honeybee testicles blowing up wen he climaxed wow sex must rily b dangerous in honeyworld lol n yes abt dat saying huh! B4 answering sum1's question m so guilty of dat very guilty lool)nice one stef as 4dat guy I don't know his prob y is he comparing are we in pry 1 abeg go sleep joor!!!

1 Like

Re: Facts You Probably Never Knew! (Must Read) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2014
how about these?>>
==>Exercising regularly can help you to become more creative, as well as smarter.
==>Creative people are more likely to be promiscuous.
==>Studies have found that left-handed people tend to be more creative.
==>Redheads only make up about 1% to 2% of the population.
==>The Aztec society was one of the first to require education for all its members, regardless of gender or social status.
==>It was once said that sperm contained miniature people that grew into full-sized humans.
==>Some old myths claim that when you're born, you're actually crying from your death in your past life.
==>Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
==>If we could shrink the world's population to a village of 100 people, we would have: 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 Americans & 8 Africans.
==>Music helps reduce anxiety, as well as helps the mind and body cope with stress.
==>A University in Canada has introduced a "Puppy Room", where students can go and play with puppies to relieve stress.
==>An idiot is technically an adult with a mental age below 3 years, while a slowpoke is a person with a mental age of 7 to 12 years.
==>Chocolate milk is more efficient at giving you energy than most energy drinks.
==>Dancing often increases happiness.
==>A Scottish study found that people had an easier time speaking in public after an orgasm.
==>Hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is a sign of a healthy mind.
==>Good Morning!<==

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viktor - The New Breed / Meet The Woman Who Turned Herself Into A "Real Life Barbie". / Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.