Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? (48061 Views)

Which Country Do You Prefere To Imigrate To USA Or UK? / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / What Are The Most RACIST Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by claremont(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Would there ever be a black British Prime minister: I don't think that will ever happen in a million years.

Is there a black President in America: The President of America is a black man.

That answers your question.

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by justwise(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2014
claremont: Would there ever be a black British Prime minister: I don't think that will ever happen in a million years.

The man who sees tomorrow.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by decasey(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2014
I will travel 2 both country dis year 2 fined out.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Gudintent: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2014
dabossman:

Can you see how you've just exhibited your ignorance? The guy said he lives in Auckland but visited America on vacation. I believe there is still an Auckland in New Zealand. Abi, dem no dey do geography for schools in oshodi where you sef dey?

Gbam!
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Real-Mccoy:

Your grammar and lack of correct spelling exposed your location in Oshodi. How did you manage to secure visa? It is oakland and not Auckland. .... grin
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Real-Mccoy:

Your grammar and lack of correct spelling exposed your location in Oshodi. How did you manage to secure visa? It is oakland and not Auckland. .... grin
lool, cant believe u said that, guy chill auckland is in new zealand
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by king94(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2014
ITbomb: Everybody who comments on the pages of this thread must go to either USA or UK this wonderful year 2014 IJN Amen.
Click like to claim it
If I hear say I claim am. I go stay my fatherland truout 2014.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by lionspot(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Nawao for people. Na UK nw. Ever heard of a guy called John Terry ?

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by haibe(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2014
generally its uk
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by kobonaire(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2014
UK is definitely the more racist country.

New question ..... which country has the most tribalism in West Africa ?? ........... Nigeria ............................ tongue

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by vodkat: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2014
US = more facist (hating people from another country) than racist but is still racist depends on where you go
UK = more racist (hating people from another ethnicity) than facist depends on where you go

In some places in either country you will face facism and racism as a mixed collabo

facism and racism are brothers from the same mother.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by kobonaire(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2014
decasey: I will travel 2 both country dis year 2 fined out.
bros, una don purchase your boat ticket??

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by dridowu: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2014
Never step foot outside 9ja but according to my pples that have been to both con3 , they complained about UK as most racist con3 they have ever visited
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by vodkat: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2014
claremont: Would there ever be a black British Prime minister: I don't think that will ever happen in a million years.

Obama knows what his eyes is seeing there as we speak majority or 90% of whites want him impeached

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by W3xy1(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Uk for sure
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by kingsilly(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Mshewww
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by ibedun: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2014
[b][/b]
daxon001: I'v neva been out of 9ja tho;d farthest place I'v been so far is akwa ibom state.lol.but being a well-informed guy.I don't see a black thriving in d uk unlike d us where even d president is black.in practically all d spheres(movies,sports,politics,music etc.) in d uk.I don't think a black has made a mark.and I think d british ppl are stingy men!

British ppl are not stingy but super prudent! Nigerians are generally financially delinquent blowing its oil money vastly on consumer products.

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Amhappy(f): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy 2014 to all nairalanders. @ OP i have not experienced racism before ooo
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2014
UK of course. Everybody knows that undecided
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MENTORCH(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2014
decasey: I will travel 2 both country dis year 2 fined out.
. LOL
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by 3coins(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2014
mysticgal:
is this also racism undecided
at op america is more racist.

@op Uk is more racist charlie
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by bjdon: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2014

The progress of blacks in the UK and US can't be compared on a like for like basis. Blacks have been in the US in large numbers for over 250 years. Since the end of the American civil war, the blacks in the North were more or less free to get an education and pursue their dreams. In the UK large scale black migration did not start till the 1950's and this was mainly from the West Indies. The vast majority of these migrants were blue collar working class with very little aspiration/ambition for themselves or their offspring. The professional black middle class in the UK has only really come into effect in the last 30 years and it mainly consists of those of African origin. I predict that a generation from now you'll see blacks in the UK occupying top positions in business and politics as it is the US today.

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2014

exactly!
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by tonychristopher: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Alikaxon: da was a mistake

the bottom line is that it wasnt a mistake but you do not know it. its not .....da was a mistake but that was a mistake.

is this also typo error.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by yoged(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2014
AmINotHuman?:
Definitely the UK (not a country, btw). Ever read the Daily Mail? undecided
yeahhhhh. Dailymail is so so annoying. Bunch of racist news.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2014
united states
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Jeezy: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2014
marshborn:
Poverty is a disease

Lol. True, but the nicca got 67 like grin grin grin

The disease is festering undecided
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2014
@ Real-Mc coy I did mistake bcs i was using a phone no time to check wot am typing or r u above mistakes?

Home > About Auckland

General information on New Zealand

Auckland is the gateway to New Zealand for most visitors, and it's just 50km or 40 minutes' drive from historic Helensville.

New Zealand's largest city, there are almost 400,000 people living within the city's boundary and 1.18 million in the greater Auckland area - that's about a third of the entire country's population. The city's population is expected to grow by about 50% over the next 50 years.

Built on a narrow isthmus between two island-studded harbours, Auckland is reknowned for its beauty, with 100km of coastline crammed with stunning beaches, 23 regional parks, two marine reserves and a landscape dotted with 48 volcanic cones. With all the water surrounding the region, it's no wonder Aucklanders boast the largest boat ownership per capita in the world - that's why it's called "The City of Sails".

The city has a huge range of activities and attractions to offer visitors. You can dine at more than 800 restaurants, catch awesome views from atop the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere or from one of the city's volcanic vantage points, or take in the theatre at the world-class Aotea Centre. There's the Auckland Museum, National Maritime Museum, the historic Auckland Art Gallery, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, the Zoo - the list goes on.

While English is the main written and spoken language, Auckland is recognised as having the largest concentration of Polynesian people in the world, and you'll hear many people speaking Maori, or Polynesian and Asian languages.

Tho sad u r the one displayin' ur ignorance here dumbass; watch ur back before u bend down to check another's man ass because somebody is there checking urs cheesy grin
don't use style to get informations ask when u don't know lol dumbass remix and mixtape on top lmao

Go read there http://www.helensville.co.nz/other/auckland.htm

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by naijafresh: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2014
bjdon:

The progress of blacks in the UK and US can't be compared on a like for like basis. Blacks have been in the US in large numbers for over 250 years. Since the end of the American civil war, the blacks in the North were more or less free to get an education and pursue their dreams. In the UK large scale black migration did not start till the 1950's and this was mainly from the West Indies. The vast majority of these migrants were blue collar working class with very little aspiration/ambition for themselves or their offspring. The professional black middle class in the UK has only really come into effect in the last 30 years and it mainly consists of those of African origin. I predict that a generation from now you'll see blacks in the UK occupying top positions in business and politics as it is the US today.

What an intelligent comment!
Happy new year to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos)