Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? (25224 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by underscore: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by slap1(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2013
I don't know about being hot, but the dress doesn't look pleasing to my eyes.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by tjskii(f): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
The only issue I ave with Omawunmi these days is her hair,I mean wat d heck,d tin usualy looks lik a bird's nest

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Thorerah(f): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2013
^^I think she does that because it suits her the most,can't imagine her with braids undecided. @ topic,not feeling the outfit

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by cuteshade(f): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
The skirt looks like the aso oke my grandmother used for her traditional wedding(I saw her old pictures)

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
I like.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by vynzecent(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
PURE MISS. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
I like.
I hope the gods are pleased with the dress.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by buccal(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ha!wel y iz dia nobdy commending ha..She tried small nau jus dt she cn do beta.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
she looks awesome

7 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Itz a Hit...

Tho its looks old skol, buh its cool

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Micron21(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
last time I made fp was early last year but here I am now...This goes out to all those who are out there; keep working hard, God will do it for you the way He did it for me. 2014 z gonna b great.
As for Omawunmi : I don't think mirrors are that expensive.
PS. Y'all z d bomb

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by mazizitonene(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Misshit
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by countsparrow: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Miss... front page things... ‎​†HªŋKs to mtn for making me achieve dis feat, and Nepa, sorry power holding, no, transmission company of Nigeria, for taking d light d time dey did, making me log on to nairaland... I love u all
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by freda506(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its OK!
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by PresidentAde(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by mactoni91(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wanna give a Big shout out to my Dad ; Mr PI OFUASE,
My Mom ; Mrs E.N OFUASE, My Big Bro; Daniel. OFUASE, MY immediate Elder bro ; Justus Ofuase...
And all Unique Students Of Uniport...
One luv ma people
#Flies_out
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by PresidentAde(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its so so fine,,,,beautiful & Sexy.............I love d colors & d size of the top iS funny but cool.................................African Lady to Fine.................

...We should encourage beauty & not Nudity....................I'm sure if she'd shown us half of her Yansh + Breast,,,,,,,peepz ^ would have termed her Sexy..............

Its a hit for me 8/10......& dats Final.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by boolet: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
She's mourning Da'grin obviously grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bull's eye !

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by kstyle2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Watz wit dis 'hit' or 'miss' ish.....if persn mess,una go ask hit or miss,if persn shiiit red shiiit,una go ask hit or miss,if persn shave 1 armpit com leave d oda 1,una go ask hit or miss...wetin una wan hear 4rm me...mk she wear wetin she like...afterall,if road no spoil,mechanic no go chop...plz mak una beg moyes. 2 sell cleverly,welbeck n young...if nt i'll stop watchn epl n switch ova 2 ice hockey or jewish wrestling

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by strawgirl(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its colourful though. I like the way she always represent Africa with her native attires. Something others can't do. Go girl.

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Donbabaj: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
I like the style of the dress but i dont like the outfit! wink

What the difference self " Dress and Outfit" undecided

Whatever!!!
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by ifyalways(f): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Color block skirt goes with plain top hence Skirt is cool but top is not so it.She still cool.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by megaomo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think its rather artistic. The combination of yellow and the multi-coloured stripes makes me want to stare more for longer.
Me thinks it cool though.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
mactoni91: Wanna give a Big shout out to my Dad ; Mr PI OFUASE,
My Mom ; Mrs E.N OFUASE, My Big Bro; Daniel. OFUASE, MY immediate Elder bro ; Justus Ofuase...
And all Unique Students Of Uniport...
One luv ma people
#Flies_out

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by danjalingo: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omawumi, should go and sit down. what kind of dressing is this. lwkmd, lol.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by homesteady(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
She looks ok! That's just how her personality demands her to dress! She is the razz type! So the dressing fits her
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
dan jalingo: Omawumi, should go and sit down. what kind of dressing is this. lwkmd, lol.
It is only crazy people that laugh at their own joke........

6 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omawumi is a woman that stays tru to herself, i love the fact that she plays with African prints. I think this is a fashion statement, y'all arr not seeing this because you just have a limited opinion on fashion. I can't rock this outfit but only she can. It is hit for her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.