Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC (8268 Views)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

Why not start by telling me why they will retain their seats after defection when clearly the mandate is a party mandate. Please don't quote the usual lame line that PDP has benefited from this defections in the past. Go straight to the man issue.

waiting ...

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW THE SECTION OF YOUR

CONSTITUTION THAT YOU SAID IS CLEAR?

HOPE NIGERIANS CAN SEE WHAT MOPOL IS TYPING.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Alexbond(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
the APC 2015 presidential candidate just came in.we no get leader for naija nah we dey shout say PDP no good but now wey nearly everybody won leave PDP go join APC wetin go come happen to APC? old wine in a new bottle i guess? i knew as far back as 2012 dat Tambuwal has presidential ambition so d young man is good to go.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

Oga , as your papa teach you sense, na so my papa teach me too.

Tell me why they are within their rights to defect with a party mandate and retain it. don't bait me with these your WAEC questions ? When you start, then we start.

waiting
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Rhemar(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bigcake: Tambuwal is a foool, the most foolish speaker ever in d anals of this country. Gej till 2019 thereafter to the south easterners
keep dreaming
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

I waited for your response and got none. so I don come out first for you :

“A member of the Senate or of the House of Representatives shall vacate his seat in the House of which he is a member if – being a person whose election to the House was sponsored by a political party, he becomes a member of another political party before the expiration of the period for which that House was elected; Provided that his membership of the latter political party is not as a result of a division in the political party of which he was previously a member or of a merger of two or more political parties or factions by one of which he was previously sponsored.”
Section 68 (1)(g) of the 1999 Constitution

waiting
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

Oga , as your papa teach you sense, na so my papa teach me too.

Tell me why they are within their rights to defect with a party mandate and retain it. don't bait me with these your WAEC questions ? When you start, then we start.

waiting

OKAY.

YOUVE ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE CONSTITUTION YOU CLAIMED TO BE CLEAR.
GOD BE WITH YOU AS YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

OKAY.

YOUVE ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE CONSTITUTION YOU CLAIMED TO BE CLEAR.
GOD BE WITH YOU AS YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.

You think you are smart. I replied you above. oya respond
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
superstar1: that is not a news nah!!!!

everybody knows where his allegiance has been from day 1.

I don't think he will be a major loss to GEJ's camp. His romance with opposition is well documented.

Sorry but what will be left of Jonathan's camp? Tukur, Akpabio, Dickson and Jang?

Jonathan is finished!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by shogz89: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
He will be the presidential candidate for apc
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

You think you are smart. I replied you above. oya respond

YOU ARE ACTUALLY SLOW FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BACK UP YOUR ASSERTION WITH PROOF OR PROOFS.

YOUR RANT ABOUT DECLARING SEAT VACANT IS BASELESS.

YOU ONLY HEARD WHAT THEY SAID AND YOU REPEATED IT.

SO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE IGNORANCE YOU ARE BROODING OVER.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by wordcat(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
mikeansy:

People forget that the decamping has been happening during the festive season and PDP can only wait for the holiday to finish before they respond.

Anybody who believes their will be no consequences for decamping will believe anything

The law will run its full course when the time comes

Tambuwal is well within his right to join any party he likes but must relinquish the mandate of his former party in doing so.

The law is clear on this.

Pls, which country's law is clear on this?
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

YOU ARE ACTUALLY SLOW FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BACK UP YOUR ASSERTION WITH PROOF OR PROOFS.

YOUR RANT ABOUT DECLARING SEAT VACANT IS BASELESS.

YOU ONLY HEARD WHAT THEY SAID AND YOU REPEATED IT.

SO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE IGNORANCE YOU ARE BROODING OVER.

My bad, I actually thought you were one of the NLers cerebral enough to engage in a fruitful discuss. Alas I now know better.

Abeg face front . I choose to ignore you going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by meglith(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote
author=Bigcake]Tambuwal is a foool, the most foolish speaker ever in d
anals of this country. Gej till 2019 thereafter to the south
easterners[/quote] u are also a fool, up tambuwal up apc, down Jonathan and his e-rats
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
mikeansy:

People forget that the decamping has been happening during the festive season and PDP can only wait for the holiday to finish before they respond.

this is very funny. grin grin grin grin

very funny and wrong!

chei, jona's people have become confused o. cry

make una better go beg Tinubu

Asiwaju Bola ahmed omo Tinubu - Jagaban Borgu omo olodo ide.
jowo ma wo'be fowoleran
oko distinguished senator oluremi aya tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

My bad, I actually thought you were one of the NLers cerebral enough to engage in a fruitful discuss. Alas I now know better.

Abeg face front . I choose to ignore you going forward.

YOUVE ACTUALLY REGURGITATED WHAT YOUR UNCLE TOLD YOU. WITH NO SENSE OF FINDING OUT ITS RELIABILITY OR CONSTITUTIONALITY.

YOU WILL SEE THE REALITY THAT HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE TO PDP AND ITS MEMBERS.
WELLDONE
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Iykopee(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

YOUVE ACTUALLY REGURGITATED WHAT YOUR UNCLE TOLD YOU. WITH NO SENSE OF FINDING OUT ITS RELIABILITY OR CONSTITUTIONALITY.

YOU WILL SEE THE REALITY THAT HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE TO PDP AND ITS MEMBERS.
WELLDONE

Bruv, u lost d fight downrightly. He gave u a prove right from constitutional provision of 1999 yet, u saw no meaning from his posts. Next time, dont engage in a fight u can't win.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

I waited for your response and got none. so I don come out first for you :

“A member of the Senate or of the House of Representatives shall vacate his seat in the House of which he is a member if – being a person whose election to the House was sponsored by a political party, he becomes a member of another political party before the expiration of the period for which that House was elected; Provided that his membership of the latter political party is not as a [b]result of a division in the political party [/b]of which he was previously a member or of a merger of two or more political parties or factions by one of which he was previously sponsored.”
Section 68 (1)(g) of the 1999 Constitution

waiting

una never sabi the superior politics wey dem dey play with una.

the important word here is division. have u forgotten how long oyinlola fought with tukur's pdp? was there no division [/b]then?

let's even ignore that of governor's forum and pdp governors forum.

shebi governors walked out of the pdp convention? is that not a division?

it's true that the court didn't recognize the nPDP as a party but there was a [b]division

continue to lick your wounds bro.

pdp is fnished.

it should better merge with labour and apga. grin cool

sorry bro cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by dammyjoshua(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
What will b d fate of PDP come 2015?
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
T9ksy:

You are probably right but my premise is, how's the daft shoeless one going to win election in 2015?

The retard.ee has fallen like humty dumpty and all the kingsmen SE votes and SS votes won't save him, in 2015.

My ibo brothers don miscalculate AGAIN by betting on a three-legged horse.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
koastar: I'm just watching from a corner. More surprises are yet to come

Tambuwal is only getting ready
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Iykopee:

Bruv, u lost d fight downrightly. He gave u a prove right from constitutional provision of 1999 yet, u saw no meaning from his posts. Next time, dont engage in a fight u can't win.

YOU ARE INNOCENT.

MOPOL JUST WENT BACK TO MODIFY THAT OLD POST TO INCLUDE THE SECTION 68 WHICH I ALSO KNOW. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T START WITH US. JUST THAT MOPOL WILL ALWAYS BE ONE.

LOOK AT THE WORD "DIVISION" IN THAT SUB-SECTION.

THAT WORD HAS FINISHED THE CASE. THANKs.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olaolufred:

YOU ARE INNOCENT.

MOPOL JUST WENT BACK TO MODIFY THAT OLD POST TO INCLUDE THE SECTION 68 WHICH I ALSO KNOW. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T START WITH US. JUST THAT MOPOL WILL ALWAYS BE ONE.

LOOK AT THE WORD "DIVISION" IN THAT SUB-SECTION.

THAT WORD HAS FINISHED THE CASE. THANKs.

unless the word 'division' is removed from the constitution, tambuwal and other defected guys are coooooooool cool

lick your wounds pdp

don't forget to merge with apga and labour.

there's also a division in apga
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Activa:

the important word here is division. have u forgotten how long oyinlola fought with tukur's pdp? was there no division [/b]then?

it's true that the court didn't recognize the nPDP as a party but there was a [b]division

pdp is fnished.

sorry bro cry

Division in your eyes does not mean divion in this context.

Justice Elvis Chukwu, of the Federal high court Abuja , on October 18, 2013 ruled that there was no division in PDP and restrained the new PDP from using the colour and logo of the PDP under the chair of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur. The Court also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to refrain from recognising, dealing and relating with the new PDP.

Thereafter INEC ruled that there was only 1 recognized PDP. What do you make of this?
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Activa:

pdp is fnished.

sorry bro cry

Division in your eyes does not mean divion in this context.

Justice Elvis Chukwu, of the Federal high court Abuja , on October 18, 2013 ruled that there was no division in PDP and restrained the new PDP from using the colour and logo of the PDP under the chair of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur. The Court also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to refrain from recognising, dealing and relating with the new PDP.

Thereafter INEC ruled that there was only 1 recognized PDP. What do you make of this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today / Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.