Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC (8271 Views)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by atlwireles: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Was Tambuwal ever a member of the PDP. The PDP has already accounted for his departure since 2011. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

Division in your eyes does not mean divion in this context.

Justice Elvis Chukwu, of the Federal high court Abuja , on October 18, 2013 ruled that there was no division in PDP and restrained the new PDP from using the colour and logo of the PDP under the chair of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur. The Court also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to refrain from recognising, dealing and relating with the new PDP.

Thereafter INEC ruled that there was only 1 recognized PDP. What do you make of this?

court didn't say there was no division.

the court simply did not recognise the division cool

bros, you still dey on top of this matter? shocked

the people don go na
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Activa:

court didn't say there was no division.

the court simply did not recognise the division cool

bros, you still dey on top of this matter? shocked

the people don go na

which one u sef dey talk? there is division but I no recognize am , wetin that one be?

lol. I just curiously dey wait for how lawyers go judge the matter jare.

My point be say you fit dey work for Julius Berger and still use carry staff benefit of your former employers.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

which one u sef dey talk? there is division but I no recognize am , wetin that one be?

lol. I just curiously dey wait for how lawyers go judge the matter jare.

My point be say you fit dey work for Julius Berger and still use carry staff benefit of your former employers.

see, court no go ever recognise the two sides nah.

this is not the first time such is happening.

one side will always be recognised.

the important thing is that there is division or disagreement or fight which took them to court in the first place.

if no be say division or fight or disagreement dey in d first place, dem go go court?

u don understand me now bros?
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Activa:

the important thing is that there is division or disagreement or fight which took them to court in the first place.

if no be say division or fight or disagreement dey in d first place, dem go go court?

Ok O. make we dey watch.

me being think say na when NEC divide na im be proper one. now e just be like say a few party members vex.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by agbameta: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

Justice Elvis Chukwu, of the Federal high court Abuja , on October 18, 2013 ruled that there was no division in PDP and restrained the new PDP from using the colour and logo of the PDP under the chair of Alhaji Bamanga Tukur. The Court also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to refrain from recognising, dealing and relating with the new PDP.

Thereafter INEC ruled that there was only 1 recognized PDP. What do you make of this?

lmao @ Justice Elvis Chukwu,

Btw, you are chasing shadows with your pointless rants. PDP is gone and what ever remaining crumbs is destined for SE regional merger with AGPA.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by citizenY(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bigcake: Tambuwal is a foool, the most foolish speaker ever in d anals of this country. Gej till 2019 thereafter to the south easterners

YOU CANNOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT

Just jiving grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
agbameta:

lmao @ Justice Elvis Chukwu,

Btw, you are chasing shadow with your pointless rants. PDP is gone and what ever remaining crumbs is destined for SE regional merger with AGPA.

Oga abeg pack well with this your style. I am only trying to interpret what I believe the law states.

On the bolded, hope you are not trying to say judgments are only binding when made by judges from certain tribes?
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

Ok O. make we dey watch.

me being think say na when NEC divide na im be proper one. now e just be like say a few party members vex.

shebi oyinlola na member of NEC. abi?
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by onemopol: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Activa:

shebi oyinlola na member of NEC. abi?

Oyinlola's NEC status was only confirmed by the courts after he had started the New PDP stuff, hence it was easy for the party to suspend him on grounds of anti party activities. so e no follow.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

Oyinlola's NEC status was only confirmed by the courts after he had started the New PDP stuff, hence it was easy for the party to suspend him on grounds of anti party activities. so e no follow.

this means they had been fighting or disagreeing or dividing at the nec level since nah

i no be lawyer o. but i think pdp is on a long thing

there's a problem when the people you're running after don't want u
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by abbeyty(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
T9ksy: LOBATAN!!!

Everyone is deserting PDP..........like a sinking ship.

Jonathan, see your life o!

Even jona too will soon follow suit. I bet he will join apc too
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by agbameta: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

Oga abeg pack well with this your style. I am only trying to interpret what I believe the law states.

On the bolded, hope you are not trying to say judgments are only binding when made by judges from certain tribes?

More like twisting and misrepresenting the law.

Apart from the interesting name, nearly all the judges in Nigeria are cash and carry corrupt entities and they deliver to the highest bidder.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
From Ghali Umar Na'aba to Aminu Bello Masari

we have seen this drama before

Speakers of NASS always believe they can take over the country itself
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by gratiaeo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
APC and their usual ranting. Wait till election day we will know who is who
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by MontaySingh: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bigcake: Tambuwal is a foool, the most foolish speaker ever in d anals of this country. Gej till 2019 thereafter to the south easterners

Ode,don't you have sense
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Bigcake: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
meglith: u are also a fool, up tambuwal up apc, down Jonathan and his e-rats
ur dead fatherr is an e-rat, up Gej till 2019
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Dlionsheart: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
With these latest political developments - massive defection to the APC, etc, I can't help but remember the proverbs that says

Whom the gods want to destroy, he first made mad.

birds of same feathers, flocks together.

when fire is set in the bush, hidden insects manifest themselves.

show me your friend, and I will show you who you are

it is only when the breeze blows that the private part of the fowls is revealed

matter wey pikin say mama an papa no go hear, na mama an papa dey settle d matter

the end shall justify the means

May God keep us all alive till 2015

GOOD LUCK NIGERIA!!!!!

Am watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Political suicide underway. I dey laugh oo. cheesy
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Okijajuju1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
PDP is shedding dead weights..

Apart from Amaechi, the remaining are inconsequential.. Plus Insuspect that by the time we approach election time, many will return like prodigal politicians, by then it would be too late..

#SaiGEJ..
#SaiPDP
#FreshAirNoGetEnemy..
#InJOEweTrust..
#TeamGEJ2019...
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Femolacaster(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oh...some e-rats are still dreaming that the court will declare defected reps's seats vacant? Continue hallucinating.... before you wake up, Gej is back to Otuoke!
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by hutchmano: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Disndat.com.ng offers you a platform to freely post adverts of your products and services. Disndat.com.ng has been made with you in mind. You can search,or post adverts, messages for anything ranging from used or new cars,services, jobs,household items,real estate,personal profile and much more
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by courage54(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Before dis E-PDP forks come here to start ranting up and down, you guys think those PDP reps members decamping don't no much about d constitution before they are decamping? Am sure they are very aware of wat d constitution says about decamping from one political party to another and I think if it won't favour them they won't venture into it, and moreover they all have legal advisers who must have enlighten them very well on the matter
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
one mopol:

YOU CAN BRING ON THE JUDGEMENT STATEMENT OF JUSTICE CHUKWU FOR US TO DISSECT.

JUSTICE ELVIS RECOGNIZED THERE WAS A GROUP TRYING TO LAY HOLD TO PDP VIA THE NAME nPDP (THAT IS DIVISION).
BUT THE COURT RECOGNIZED THAT ONE GROUP IS AUTHENTIC WHILE THE OTHER IS NOT GENUINE.

HIS RULING IS FOR INEC AND NIGERIANS TO RECOGNIZE THE GENUINE GROUP.

HE NEVER RULED THAT THERE WAS NO DIVISION IN PDP.

SO, THE DIVISION RULLING IS YOURS AND NOT HIS.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Activa:

IT WAS GOOD FRIENDSHIP THAT TOOK THEM TO COURT, NOT DIVISION.

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
SECTION 68, SUBSECTION 2 LAYS IT ON THE SHOULDER OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT OR THE SPEAKER IN THE CASE ON HOUSE OF REPS TO DECLARE A SEAT VACANT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUBSECTION 1.
PROVIDED A MEMBER MOVED THE MOTION AND HAD PROVEN IT BEYOND DOUBT.

NOW, TAMBUWAL WILL DECLARE THE SEAT OF HIS MEN VACANT?
ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO BE CROSSED BY PDP AND COMPANY.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Quadrescent: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
This news is baseless.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
T9ksy:

You are probably right but my premise is, how's the daft shoeless one going to win election in 2015?

The retard.ee has fallen like humty dumpty and all the kingsmen SE votes and SS votes won't save him, in 2015.

My ibo brothers don miscalculate AGAIN by betting on a three-legged horse.

The same people that voted Jonathan in 2011 will still vote him back in 2015.

As for Tambuwal and other renegade governors, they just have only 1 vote each.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
The last I check pdp still controls the military, the electoral body,judiciary and the returning officers to oversight precedings of election on each state. so
Do not under estimate the power of incubency, if in doubt go and ask obj' hence the reason he refused to join the jamboree goin on in apc.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by abacus(m): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2013
SeaGold:

The same people that voted Jonathan in 2011 will still vote him back in 2015.

As for Tambuwal and other renegade governors, they just have only 1 vote each.

You mean JEGA and his excel template?

It's going to be a different ball my friend.

Good Luck != GoodLuck
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by prophetone(m): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2013
GEJ is finished.

[size=14pt]GEJ is finished. [/size]

[size=20pt]GEJ is finished. [/size]
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Polio: 2:30am On Dec 31, 2013

Dumbfu...ck!

That Otueke vagabond is finished, dont waste your time hoping on the hopeless

Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today / Senate Talks Hot On How To Tackle Youth Unemployment, Poverty, Poor Education / Enugu Intervenes On Amagunze/Amechi Idodo/Oruku Bridge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57