Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] (25070 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by IAMBREEZY: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Newkidoo:
playboys don't come to nairaland opening a foolish thread like this..
they are on d street making money and getting their gals...
true mehn.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Sangakkara: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Empty Barrels makes the loudest noise.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Sepp360(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: Smh... I pity d stupiid girl who falls for ur trap
Your followers are as much as seun's!...

Fine geh!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Tinkybabe(f): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
tolurainbow: I ave 10 girl fwends n AM not a player........pls wot I my.. ;DI ave 10 girl fwends n AM not a player........pls wot I my..

You're a murderer of english language. undecided
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Smily202: shocked.....Funny threaedd
Seconded!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: I dnt want any boify for nw
Kai,who dash monkey banana
Even if you want,who wan be the sacrificial lamb...
We have enough swimming pools.
Buh Thanks for asking. grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
pweetixandy:
hehe...M SOrry.
bt quit Stalking me

Seems like you relish being in the midst of boys- so what do you expect
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Tonylyte(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: M not dating anyone tongue
martha bring ya cat-fish a.ss here men!

Am in

#teamNAP
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by deflover(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
room one twelve where a true playa dewels..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
IAMBREEZY: true mehn.

That's more like it, crisp answer
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by 3coins(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Seems like you relish being in the midst of boys- so what do you expect
grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by yungben(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
chris_villa:
Recieve your boify in jesus name..

Amen

??
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Womanitarian(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Welcome to my World
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by 3coins(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tonylyte:

Am in

#teamNAP
*clearsthroat*
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
chris_villa:
Kai,who dash monkey banana
Even if you want,who wan be the sacrificial lamb...
We have enough swimming pools.
Buh Thanks for asking. grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tonylyte:

Am in

#teamNAP
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Superstar007(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lolz. . . I jxt dey observe
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by psalm68(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: All the guys signing in on this thread are virgins and they are jst trynna form 'Badazz Niggah'
me i no b virgin o.do u need proof angry
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Zumarocket(f): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
spread mat.........observin u leaners.

#teamAshawoSurePAss
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by diamonddre: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tinkybabe:

You're a murderer of english language. undecided
murderer indeed
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by dokunbam(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't have any girl. On Nairaland

Untill I have one angry
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by emmadan(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
na when i don retire na him una bring this kind thread kum.all the same make una play well and watch you back o.but remember,if you miss her heart dnt miss the otolondolo.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by drnoel: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lionbite:
welcome to the abode of Notorious Heart-breakers on Nairaland. This thread is dedicated to progress of The players Game and elimination of the 'one boy-one girl rule' in Naija For you to be an eligible playboy, Here are the equirements--

signed- chairman

Motto- Hustle, Loyal and Respect

Registration in progress!!!

this is the result of joblessness. An idle man is the devil´s workshop
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Tiwanna(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Op if u get sista, her vajeje too go pass through many players joystick. One of them fit dey this ur nap thread wey don chop am waka smh.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha:
Iyaa Martha...lol
you bad!!.
I hear say basketmouth na your brother?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Chaoga: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Your mate built a small helicopter from scratch yesterday, you dey here dey do one yeye National association of Playboy?
You no see say your life don finish so? Anyway count me in grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
drnoel:

this is the result of joblessness. An idle man is the devil´s workshop
No its not!!
Its ,more like the result of not being a workaholic like you...(at the end,you still go palm foolish)
Who knows,you never get customer since morning...
All this market men,always thinking they're wiser...
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by 3coins(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chaoga: Your mate built a small helicopter from scratch yesterday, you dey here dey do one yeye National association of Playboy?
You no see say your life don finish so? Anyway count me in grin
I tink say yuu Well sef grin gringrin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Blindness shall be the portion of any playboy dat will look at me,not to talk of asking me out.
Yeye tinz.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Decryptor(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
If you ain't dating em, you are playing em!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
TeamNAP.
TeamHIV,
TeamSTI,
TeamBondage,
TeamLosers,
TeamHell candidates.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by nawtikid(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
hey baby!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.