Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests (1338 Views)

Dangote Group Apptitude Test. / Intels Nigeria Limited: I Need Help On There Apptitude/computer Test Format! Pls / Learn The Tricks Of Passing Job Interview From The Interviewing Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests by Kehdon: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2008
As this forum is meant for sharing burning issues regarding jobs,i would like people to share their success story regarding an apptitude tests.
To be candid, i've written two apptitude tests since the time i finished my NYSC service in february.The first was with NLNG while the second was with Bank.None of had a positive result.
I feel is necessary for graduates/applicants who had written or passed one test or the other to share their views on this topic.
Pls drop your research/comment here
Re: Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests by sunnad: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
It is only takes who wants to be poor to over look what am yet to introduce to you now, some people think you can only go to the internet to read newspapers, magazines, BBC e.t.c while many other think internet can only give them money by defrauding people who struggled to make their money. learn how to make money today online and offline.
visit www.raisedirect.com under business and job opportunity link today, and be handed all you need to be financially stable. it worked for me and i believe it will work for you
Re: Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests by ozomagala: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2008
sunnad:

It is only takes who wants to be poor to over look what am yet to introduce to you now, some people think you can only go to the internet to read newspapers, magazines, BBC e.t.c while many other think internet can only give them money by defrauding people who struggled to make their money. learn how to make money today online and offline.
visit www.raisedirect.com under business and job opportunity link today, and be handed all you need to be financially stable. it worked for me and i believe it will work for you

Off topic. angry
Re: Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests by JisolaMar(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
First try get GMAT 2008 edition,GRE & begin 2 study it ahead even when u do not av any invitation 4 a test. this keep u mentally alert even when u're not studying specifics.

ask people who av done these tests before so u know d specifics u need 2 study.these forum helps in that regards.

there r diverse of tests:broadly classified into verbal reasonings,numeric reasoning, psychometric, skills(u respective disciplines),etc. d list seems endless!each of these broad headings can also b subdivided as u'll find out in GMAT.
these tips av worked 4 me. i op it does u.

i finished NYSC ds February too & since then av done 6 tests.i passed 4. Not because i'm so good but av always learnt 2 work smart & get relevant info regarding d tests b4 going for em! i ad 2 offers of employment.i ad to decline one while i presently work @ d other.I'm still waiting 4 my interview date for the 3rd one while d 4th one sent a reply that i wasn't successful after d interview.i eagerly wait for d last two results on my knees(one of 'em is my dream job!).

all d best.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests by ochallo: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2008
the key to appitude tests is speed and accuracy that you would develop from practicing similar questions ,for banks it's mainly GMAT , you have to get GMAT ,send your mail address to me at ochallo@yahoo.com, i'll send gmat arco to you when i,m free,you have to read it answer it and then correct yourself and keep it in memory. most tests are started from the back . for a test like zenith just get barrons gre and barrons gmat you;ll laugh after the test as you'll see live repeated questions not just a few. well that's all for now

(1) (Reply)

What A Wicked Vacancy From Firstcall Group! / Jobs In Printing And Publishing Company(lagos/kaduna/abuja). / Guinness Recruitment Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.